ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Definte "talent"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2007, 05:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default Definte "talent"

So i viewed Kurt's "America got talent" thread...and saw sodagirl said that she hope a singer won't win it again...then i was thinking to myself...then who or what would someone have to do to deserve to be call "talented"...according to you...how would you definite "talent"...i've seen similar shows where a guy can bend and shape his body into some weird ass shapes and makes his feet touch his opposite ear or whatever...to me that is not talent...that is just because he is double jointed or whatever...or some lady makes her eyeballs popped out or something like that...well yeah...let's see PWF definite the word "talent"...
Old 17 May 2007, 03:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Talented, in my eyes, is being able to properly spell the word "define"
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2007, 01:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

oops apparently i've got no talents...i made the thread too late at night or too early in the morning depending on how you look at it...
Old 18 May 2007, 02:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

The number #1 Stand up Video on Myspace:

<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=20244 78537">Alien VS. Heckler</a><br><object enableJSURL="false" enableHREF="false" saveEmbedTags="true" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allownetworking="internal" height="346" width="430" data="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="allowNetworking" value="all" />
<param name="movie" value="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" />
<param name="flashvars" value="m=2024478537&type=video" />
</object><br><a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.addToProfileConfirm&vide oid=2024478537&title=Alien VS. Heckler">Add to My Profile</a> | <a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.home"> More Videos</a>
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote