ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I made myself a hypocrite tonight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 May 2007, 02:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
Default I made myself a hypocrite tonight

http://www.myspace.com/xer0labs

I feel dirty...but its so much easier to just upload the tracks here.

Its just for the music...gotta go where the masses are.

Damnit...

So I suppose its been a while since we've had a Myspace thread...discuss Myspace...or how awesome you think my music is...either will do.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2007, 03:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

XeR0...myspace? i don't have myspace...and refusing to use it...
Old 17 May 2007, 04:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Never ever...i will not bow to popular opinion...i will not concede to the big business machine that is NEWS CORP or any other big company....i fight for the little guys....

as i type on my intel processor using microsofts windows program eating my mcdonalds chicken fillet burger and washing it down with a coke.....im no sell out

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2007, 04:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

MySpace has put me back in touch with people that I otherwise wouldn't have been able to find. A few weeks ago I added an old friend that I hadn't seen in 15 years and we've had the chance to catch up.

I also started talking to my niece's mom and that led to me getting to go see my niece for the first time in 3 years.

So yeah, I have nothing against the place, I appreciate the chance to find out how friends are doing.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2007, 10:31 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Myspace is pretty cool, it's losing its appeal lately, though. I mainly like making designs for it is all.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2007, 03:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Your music is cool as hell
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2007, 03:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Some angry black man calls me a bitch ass niga everytime I open Stick's page.
Old 17 May 2007, 03:52 PM   #8 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

Welcome to the dark side.

My Cars.
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2007, 04:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
Some angry black man calls me a bitch ass niga everytime I open Stick's page.
That would be T-Rock. That song is FIRE, ya bitch ass nigga
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 May 2007, 04:11 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Myspace is pretty gay. Facebook is where its at.
Old 17 May 2007, 04:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Your music is cool as hell

Myspace is pretty lame...but its easier then keeping track of rapidshare URL's.

Last edited by xer0; 17 May 2007 at 04:34 PM.
Old 18 May 2007, 09:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I added you as a friend xero.

I think Myspace is great even though I'm never on there for very long,I usually just go on there to check messages or other things.

I've found a few friends from school that I haven't seen in awhile,like one of my friends I haven't seen since 5th grade found me on there.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 May 2007, 10:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xer0Labs

Myspace is pretty lame...but its easier then keeping track of rapidshare URL's.
if you just wanted for music uploads...could have use this... www.soundclick.com people actually can hear your music too...if that was your intentions... ...i won't be able to hear your music...i can't allow myself to click on that link XeR0 sorry...
Old 06 Jun 2007, 04:58 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINOBILIIIII
if you just wanted for music uploads...could have use this... www.soundclick.com people actually can hear your music too...if that was your intentions... ...i won't be able to hear your music...i can't allow myself to click on that link XeR0 sorry...
http://www.soundclick.com/xer0labs

You can listen to my music now.

Only one song (the most current one) on SoundClick currently...I'll get the others over maybe after I wake up.

Was getting sick of fucking MySpace downsampling my shit.
Old 06 Jun 2007, 07:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I got this shit, sadly enough. I never use it though, only got it cause one of my boys kept buggin' me to get it. I haven't added many people, i just prefer the old fashioned MSN.

http://www.myspace.com/cryptic_sly

Heres a link to page, my pic is there as well for anyone who hasn't seen it. People find the pic quite humerous as well

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>