ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Help Save O&A

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 May 2007, 05:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Help Save O&A

http://www.petitiononline.com/ona2007/petition.html

Help us out guys. I've been on the phone non-stop since yesterday trying to save the boys.

This is bigger than fandom, this is about censorship and what direction this country is going. Fuck these thin-skinned sissy pussy pansies.

Help me out.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2007, 05:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Promise me a blowjob and I'll sign it.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2007, 05:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

Sirius and Howard Stern are better in my opinion.

My Cars.
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2007, 05:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Was that where you were yesterday?
Old 16 May 2007, 05:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'm signing that. It's absolutely stupid for what they were suspended for.
Old 16 May 2007, 05:33 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trowa
Sirius and Howard Stern are better in my opinion.
That isn't the point at all. I HATE Stern and I'd be signing if it were him that was getting fucked over.

http://www.wnbc.com/entertainment/13302548/detail.html

Vote NO in the survey on the page.

We're currently destroying XM's phone system. There is a 90 minute wait to cancel your subscription, and their stock is taking a dive.
Old 16 May 2007, 05:42 PM   #7 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

I signed it.

My Cars.
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2007, 05:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Hey Trev, do you know if this happened during the time where they are simulcast on both XM and FM, or if it happened when they were on just XM?
Old 16 May 2007, 05:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Hey Trev, do you know if this happened during the time where they are simulcast on both XM and FM, or if it happened when they were on just XM?
Just on XM, which is the real bullshit part.

The reason they suspended them is supposedly because they aren't taking the situation seriously.

The REAL reason is so the fans will keep their subscriptions and find other shit to listen to, so when the fire O&A in a month they might be less inclined to cancel their subs.

We aren't buying XM's shit.
Old 16 May 2007, 06:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Just on XM, which is the real bullshit part.

The reason they suspended them is supposedly because they aren't taking the situation seriously.

The REAL reason is so the fans will keep their subscriptions and find other shit to listen to, so when the fire O&A in a month they might be less inclined to cancel their subs.

We aren't buying XM's shit.
The fact that it was just on XM makes it even more stupid.

XM, to the best of my knowledge, is supposed to be completely uncensored. It makes NO sense for someone to get in trouble for saying something in a medium where supposedly, free speech is taken seriously.

Fucking stupid.
Old 16 May 2007, 06:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/secretary...ion-260992.php

http://www.orbitcast.com/archives/xm...uspension.html

When they're fired, mine is getting smashed. Or burned.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OuCx1fRQJ7U"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OuCx1fRQJ7U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0HOx8WtWCrQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0HOx8WtWCrQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
Old 16 May 2007, 06:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond
Yeah, breaking something for which they already have your money will show 'em
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2007, 06:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
The fact that it was just on XM makes it even more stupid.

XM, to the best of my knowledge, is supposed to be completely uncensored. It makes NO sense for someone to get in trouble for saying something in a medium where supposedly, free speech is taken seriously.

Fucking stupid.
Much less the whole fucking country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Yeah, breaking something for which they already have your money will show 'em
yeah, but cancelled subscriptions will...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 May 2007, 06:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

i would support them if they didnt go against everything they supposedly supported (you know, f- terrestrial radio, free speech, no censorship) by going BACK on normal radio, and doing an edited version of their show. you may not like stern, but at least he would stick to his word and beliefs, regardless of the paycheck, cuz if i remember, cbs offered a good chunk of change for him to stay and he said fuck that.
Old 16 May 2007, 06:47 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri
i would support them if they didnt go against everything they supposedly supported (you know, f- terrestrial radio, free speech, no censorship) by going BACK on normal radio, and doing an edited version of their show. you may not like stern, but at least he would stick to his word and beliefs, regardless of the paycheck, cuz if i remember, cbs offered a good chunk of change for him to stay and he said fuck that.
Yeah, but these are the same people with Stern. And so what if Stern refuses to retract or apologize and stick to his beliefs. The end result is still being off the air. I don't get particularly upset when bands release an edited album. But if they weren't allowed or were released from their contracts because of something they recorded, then it's a big issue. Or something like that.

FREE SPEACH SPARTA!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote