ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Some pics from the wedding.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 May 2007, 06:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Some pics from the wedding.

Most of the pics of the actual ceremony were dark due to us having the lights in the church dimmed, but the post ceremony pics turned out pretty good, as well as pics at the reception.

Becca, who is Cyn's sister and maid of honor, me, Cyn and Noah, who is Cyn's brother.

My stepmom Loretta, my Dad, me, Cyn and my grandma.

Cyn's stepdad Rod, Cyn's mom, me, Cyn and Cyn's Papaw.

Our grand entrance at the reception.

Us cutting the cake.

Us chillin'

Charles and Rob (groomsmen), me and Justin (best man)

Cyn and my guys making a harlequin romance novel cover.

Yeah, they both want me for real

Gangsta Grillz~!

Throwin my sets~!

Devil Horns~!

Yep. I might post some more.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2007, 06:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

My God Stick, she looked like a princess. Stunning. Once I finally got my eyes off her, I noticed how great you looked as well, you're are a perfect match and look so happy. Thanks for sharing the pictures!!
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2007, 06:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

You've done well for yourself, bro.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2007, 07:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Cyn looked beautiful dude. I have said before and I said it again you are one lucky dude.

And no pics of Chris?!?!?

Last edited by Skill; 08 May 2007 at 07:07 PM.
Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2007, 07:06 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SodaGirl
My God Stick, she looked like a princess. Stunning. Once I finally got my eyes off her, I noticed how great you looked as well, you're are a perfect match and look so happy. Thanks for sharing the pictures!!
She is a princess When I first saw her, I was overcame with so much emotion

Thanks for the heartfelt words, Beth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
You've done well for yourself, bro.
Hehe thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyskill
Cyn looked beautiful dude. I have said before and I said it again you are one lucky dude.

And no pic's of Kurt?!?!?
Thank you and yes I am

Nope, no pics of Chris
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2007, 07:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Damn.

And I forgot to say fucking gangsta' tux.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2007, 07:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Pimpin suit, Cyn looked beautiful, and you two look like a good match. Once again, congratulations bro.
Old 08 May 2007, 07:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Cool pics.

You both looked great, man. Cyn looked gorgeous, you lucky man and you looked very handsome as well, loving the poses,lol. Looked like a great day, you two look a perfect match. Mad props and good luck to the future together though i'm sure you won't need the luck.

Thanks for sharing.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2007, 07:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Damn dude, that's awsome. You guys looked great. She's a doll and you're pimped out.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2007, 07:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

id cum on Cyn in that dress

Old 08 May 2007, 09:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Congratulations stick...married man now. Its nice to know happy endings are still possible on this planet. Great pics and a sweet tux.

Best wishes for you and your bride my friend

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2007, 09:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

She looked beautiful in that dress and you looked slick as hell in that suit Stick,you two make a great looking couple and I wish the best for both of you in the future.

Congratulations.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2007, 09:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Cyn looks like a vision of an angel from heaven. You got quite a catch there Stick.

ps-Becca looks good also.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2007, 09:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Congratulationisticalities once again mi amigo. Great pics, Cyn looks amazing and you looked pimparificatious.

...in all seriousness you both look very happy, me and the Mrs. are very happy for you both.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 May 2007, 09:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Congrats bro...you accomplished love and thats great...great pics of you both but I wanted to see Chris..
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote