ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Article on Global Warming Hippocrates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Apr 2007, 06:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Default Article on Global Warming Hippocrates

Quote:
Sick And Tired Of Being Lectured By Global Warming Hypocrites
Private jet flying, CO2 belching, bags made by slaves in China transported thousands of miles buying, bulb banning, Al Gore worshipping morons wagging their finger at me when I don't even drive a car get under my skin

Prison Planet | April 27, 2007
Paul Joseph Watson

Ninnying fatuous self-important morons who demand that everyone else make sacrifices in the name of mother earth while they zoom around in CO2 belching private jets and lavish themselves in heated swimming pools are hypocrites but perhaps we should be grateful that their frothing absurdities are causing the man-made global warming cult to lose whatever credibility it has left.

Last week, singer Sheryl Crow demanded that we all use one square of toilet paper per bathroom visit to help save the planet. Shortly after these ridiculous comments, the Smoking Gun website uncovered documents showing Crow's touring requirements, which include three tractor trailers, four buses and six cars. I don't even drive a car, so to be lectured about what I can and can't do is a bit rich coming from someone whose "carbon footprint" is bigger than King Kong's treads.

At the British premiere of his movie Wild Hogs, actor John Travolta urged everyone to "do their bit" to fight global warming, warning that "We have to think about alternative methods of fuel."

I fly commercial perhaps once every two years for a brief holiday. Travolta has five private jets parked in his runway has produced an estimated 800 tons of carbon emissions, 100 times more than the average person in the last year, is a "serving ambassador" for the Australian airline Qantas and named his son Jett as a tribute to his love of flying. So when Travolta lectures me about "doing my bit" forgive me for taking it with a pinch of salt.

Al Gore is the messiah for the climate change fanatics and his error-strewn polemic An Inconvenient Truth , has been dispatched to every British school on orders of the Blair government, so that kids may be forcefully brainwashed into accepting that man-made global warming is as much a reality as the surveillance cameras, metal detectors and biometric scanning for lunches that they have to endure as part of their "education."

Gore's 20 room private mansion uses 20 times the national U.S. average of gas and electricity , as Gore lavishes himself in his heated swimming pool while poor people and the middle class await the onslaught of carbon taxes to eviscerate any disposable income they have left.

Gore is behind the spectacle of the Live-8 style Live Earth concerts that will take place in numerous cities around the world on July 7 to raise awareness about climate change. The performers who will be showcased at these concerts include people like Madonna, who owns at least 6 gas-guzzling cars including a Mercedes Maybach, two Range Rovers, Audi A8s and a Mini Cooper S.

According to a report , last year "Madonna flew as many as 100 technicians, dancers, backing singers, managers and family members on a 56-date world tour in private jets and commercial airliners." The singer's Confessions tour produced 440 tonnes of CO2 in four months of last year.

Other acts, including rock group Red Hot Chili Peppers, all use private jets yet are set to throw their stardom behind an effort to propagandize the notion that we are producing too many carbon emissions.

This will all be eagerly lapped up by the majority of Britons, who are zealously supportive of government programs that punish people who don't jump on the climate bandwagon. Fines for putting rubbish in the wrong colored trash can are now commonplace, as state spies roam around leafy suburbs searching through people's bins for evidence of dastardly "enviro-crimes" while tiny cameras are placed inside bean cans to catch potential villains.

The exact level of idiocy these morons embrace was underscored perfectly yesterday when throngs of them queued up outside a London supermarket from 3am to buy "eco-friendly" bags that have become the latest must-have fashion item and another ego trinket for them to grandstand and revel in the pomp that they are saving Mother Earth.

In reality, the bags were made by slaves in China and transported thousands of miles by CO2 belching jet planes . But let's not concern ourselves about that - as long as we can feel good about ourselves while wagging our finger in judgment at anyone who uses those dirty old plastic bags that's all that matters.

These kind of simpletons are also behind the move to completely criminalize the ownership of incandescent light bulbs, despite the fact that their precious "energy saving light bulbs" are loaded with toxic waste that's already banned under EU regulations. They also contain deadly Mercury which will end up in our land fills and our water supply once use of the new CFL bulbs becomes mandatory.

If you still believe in the notion of man-made global warming, then you should be very concerned about the fact that the leading proponents of the theory are all giant hypocrites espousing outlandish and radical measures to combat climate change while fearmongering about doomsday scenarios that will befall us unless we all drastically reduce our carbon footprints, while their own carbon footprints dwarf the average person's by a hundred times or more.

The result of this will be that the mantra of man-made global warming will begin to look increasingly inane and it will eventually lose steam. People with an ounce of common sense will see through the fact that a natural cycle of warming that occurs every few hundred years does not mean the end of the world, and that hysteria is deliberately being whipped up on behalf of governments in order to grease the skids for draconian taxation and control measures that won't even do anything to combat man-made global warming even if it was real, but will do everything to aid the construction of the prison planet that the elite have planned all along.

Meanwhile, real environmental issues like genetically modified garbage poisoning our very food supply, the disappearance of huge swathes of the bee populations across the world, deforestation and toxic waste dumping, all get buried while global warming monopolizes the attention of the phony environmental movement.

No doubt there'll be several responses to this article accusing me of denying that the planet is heating up and saying I'm on the payroll of the oil companies. For those people, I would like to remind you of the fact that it was none other than Peter Sutherland, the chairman of British Petroleum, who rallied his fellow elitists at the Trilateral Commission meeting last month , to exploit the hysteria of global warming in order to impose a standardized carbon tax, a measure that will create artificial scarcity and, just like peak oil, raise prices, reaping billions in profits for oil industry moguls at the very top of the ladder.
Nothing like fighting Global Warming while flying in your private jets and driving a fleet of tour buses.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Apr 2007, 05:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

This isn't MOTM material.

Name calling, while it may be the only thing the Left does well, is not intelligent.

Post and article with concrete and indisputable proof of this so-called Global Warming thing and it can stay in MOTM.

I'm considering banning you from MOTM again, Boston. Seriously, come stronger than this or your weak ass has to go.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Apr 2007, 08:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
This isn't MOTM material.

Name calling, while it may be the only thing the Left does well, is not intelligent.

Post and article with concrete and indisputable proof of this so-called Global Warming thing and it can stay in MOTM.

I'm considering banning you from MOTM again, Boston. Seriously, come stronger than this or your weak ass has to go.

Late.
Ok so it's only ok if someone posts an article from foxnews.com that talks a bunch of shit but if I post something just like that is also name calling the left it isn't ok....maybe I'm not the one here that needs to go.....btw Glue you banning me just means I win anyway.

SC, maybe it's time for a changing of the guard.

Last edited by BOSTON; 29 Apr 2007 at 08:51 PM.
Old 29 Apr 2007, 09:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash
Ok so it's only ok if someone posts an article from foxnews.com that talks a bunch of shit but if I post something just like that is also name calling the left it isn't ok....maybe I'm not the one here that needs to go.....btw Glue you banning me just means I win anyway.

SC, maybe it's time for a changing of the guard.
Goddamn, you're fucking retarded...

Nice life you must have.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 29 Apr 2007, 10:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Goddamn, you're fucking retarded...

Nice life you must have.

Late.
Speak for yourself.....31 year old who's like revolves around harassing people an a daily basis.

For what you ask rep from about 5 or 6 people that could care less about you outside of PWF.

Isn't that the only reason you have been riding me lately.....so you can have the same amount of rep as Stick.

Last edited by BOSTON; 29 Apr 2007 at 10:29 PM.
Old 30 Apr 2007, 03:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
That argument could be used for just about anything. I guess we can't really talk about much in here then.
Old 30 Apr 2007, 10:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
That argument could be used for just about anything. I guess we can't really talk about much in here then.
No...it can't. All those crackpots are just wrong, and noone can prove their worthless drivel is anything more than fraud. One of the most respected scholars of the field called Al Gore an idiot a week before it was found that the energy used in his crib could power the city of San Juan for 30 days, and now you're crying about not being able to prove the complete and utter farce that is Global Warming.

A couple of months ago, ess than two hundred miles from my house, they got hit with 9 feet of snow. Motherfuckers had to shovel off their rooves to keep them from caving in.

That's a more concrete argument against Global Warming than any I've heard for it.

Besides that, if it's an argument, then argue against it, don't complain about how you can't trump it.

It's funny how Boston posts the most ridiculous mindless drivel he can muster that for some reason isn't able to be removed from this alleged forum for intellligent conversation......yeah, that's a complete joke right about now......but then someone mentions that you can't prove any of that horseshit and you people start crying about being wrong and being unable to do anything about it.

Boston comes in with the empty rhetoric of a five year old retard and you come in complaining about how you can't prove what you're trying to argue. I mean are you serious now?? Give me a break...I think you just insulted your own intelligence.

If you paid attention in SCIENCE CLASS and when you think about it, this whole thing comes down to......Science......you would know that there is a Scientific Method for proving "Theories," and in that context, Global Warming stands up as a theory and a theory alone...but really it's little more than hypothesis and conjecture.

So yes, things can be proven. No, global warming has not been. With the ridiculous amount of resources being poured into the study of this figment of Al Gore's imagination, if it was real, it'd have passed muster by now. It hasn't. Oh well.

And one more thing, Al Gore's "Oscar Winning Documentary" is little more than a fucking infomercial for that ridiculous carbon footprint company he started, and suckas like you everywhere took the bait. Even in the face of Al Gore's NOW PROVEN hypocrisy regarding energy use and conservation, sheep everywhere like you who want to think they make some kind of difference are subscribing to the $29.95 deal Al Gore sold them in that infomercial of his.

Congratulations.

Period. End of story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash
Speak for yourself.....31 year old who's like revolves around harassing people an a daily basis.

For what you ask rep from about 5 or 6 people that could care less about you outside of PWF.

Isn't that the only reason you have been riding me lately.....so you can have the same amount of rep as Stick.
And why does it always come down to rep with you, Boston?? You're such an insecure little bitch that it's fucking pathetic. Take your balls out of your grandmother's purse and be a fucking man for fuck's sake...

You gotta be kidding me with this rep bullshit.

You're a moron. I enjoy calling morons out for the morons they are, because long ago I decided that morons like you are an infectious disease that can only be stamped out with the clensing fire of intelligence.

And it's funny watching you cry about how noone loves you. You'd think by now with you coming for 5 years to a board where nobody likes or respects you, that you'd realize that maybe...just motherfucking maybe, if you weren't a complete and total fucktard, things would be different.

But no...you're a fool...and fools like you never learn.

Sure, call me a stalker, call me whatever...seriously...what'd you think, you'd hurt my feelings?? Like I give a fuck what your opinion is?? The truth is that you're an idiot and a loser, and I get a kick out of laughing at failures like yourself.

Late.

Last edited by The Glue; 30 Apr 2007 at 10:37 PM.
Old 01 May 2007, 02:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Umm... I dunno about you, but nine feet of snow would count as freak weather, in my humble opinion, in relation to my past experiences of snow... thereby supporting the theory of global warming...

But what's the point of engaging in a debate where only things that have been proven beyond all doubt can be brought up?
Old 01 May 2007, 02:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Umm... I dunno about you, but nine feet of snow would count as freak weather, in my humble opinion, in relation to my past experiences of snow... thereby supporting the theory of global warming...

But what's the point of engaging in a debate where only things that have been proven beyond all doubt can be brought up?
Nine feet of snow in Westen New York isn't really freak weather.
Rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2007, 04:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
lmao. So your experience with snow, in Ireland, somehow reflects that global warming is absolute based on snow patterns 3,000 miles away. On a different continent. ok.

Ever hear of the ice age?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 May 2007, 11:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Quote:

There's always a pattern of snow like that here, and it happens at least once a year, usually more. It's not a freak thing, but then again I wouldn't really expect you to know much about it.

Of course not knowing much about something rarely stops us from talking about it as if we're experts, doesn't it??

And you're correct, there is no point in you arguing, so you should really drop it. Thanks for playing though.

Late.

Old 02 May 2007, 12:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Well here...that's not freak weather...that's atleast once a winter. Occasionally we escape those storms for a year...now THAT is freak weather.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2007, 09:27 PM   #13 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

Glue:

In my experience I have not really seen intelligence and aggressiveness go together as something positive. Maybe assertiveness and intelligence...

I don't really read that much of this board because I am more active in other ones, but most of your posts are aggressive and disruptive.

In my opinion if you want to rid the world of morons why not be more passive about it instead of verbally assaulting?

Quote:
But no...you're a fool...and fools like you never learn.
This is not an intelligent thing to say about someone on the internet. Most people act differently on the internet. But you should know this by now huh?

My Cars.
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 May 2007, 10:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

I'm third generation Don't Give A Fuck.

Late.

Old 08 May 2007, 01:00 AM   #15 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
I'm third generation Don't Give A Fuck.

Late.
There is no hope for you with "I don't care" as an attitude.

My Cars.
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote