ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I saved a person...sort of...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Apr 2007, 04:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default I saved a person...sort of...

...my friend did actually...but here is the story...today, me and my friend/co-worker was about to drive home from work...and i was backing out of the parking lot and i saw in the mirror there was a girl standing on top of the building behind us and she was very close to the edge...so i got out of the car and my friend also did...and we were like wtf!...she going to jump for real...well basically i didn't now what to do...my friend however called for help...and he went and talk to the girl...she was a junior in high school...the girl was crying and was under a lot of pressures and stresses...so she said that no one care about her and that her boyfriend just broke up with her and their prom is this saturday...and all her friends are going and no one care about her...and a bunch of stuffs...well at that point all i can think about is that this girl is going to jump down the fucking building to even think about her story or whatever...but goddamn man fucking kids these days need helps man and i'm damn serious...anyways back to the story...well basically my friend talked to her and finally convinced her to stepped down from the edge of the building...and he basically saved the girl life...while of course i stand there like a rock and i admit it...didn't know a fucking thing to do at that time...well yeah...true story...my friend later told me that he was hella nervous and scared at the time...but felt so nice that he saved her...and yes she was going to jump for real...the story of course went a lot more dramatic than i can say it here...but yeah...

topic...well basically have you ever save someone...or what did u think of the story...and no i didn't make it up to look cool...because in the story i wasn't cool at all...i was actually felt fucking nervous as hell...
Old 26 Apr 2007, 12:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I have not saved anybody. I lack heroism. Or opportunity maybe. One time I saved a squirel.(sp? How the fuck to you spell squirel?) from my dog. It had run and jumped into the pool, but couldn't climb out. So like a master ninja, I grabbed the pool cleaning bag on a pole and lifted the little rodent to freedom.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2007, 01:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I have pulled a few guys outta the ocean when their boats went down, I jumped in after one guy who was freaking out and had to nearly choke the guy out in order to save his ass.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2007, 03:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Your friend should take her to prom and then they can get married and have babies! That'd be a really happy ending

I've never saved anyone. Similar to Exo pulling a squirrel from a pool, I pulled half of a dead bird from some shop towels. About five minutes later, I pulled the other half from some dust mops. This happened today. They proclaimed a hero at work. I get a parade Monday.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2007, 03:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
Your friend should take her to prom and then they can get married and have babies! That'd be a really happy ending

I've never saved anyone. Similar to Exo pulling a squirrel from a pool, I pulled half of a dead bird from some shop towels. About five minutes later, I pulled the other half from some dust mops. This happened today. They proclaimed a hero at work. I get a parade Monday.
My squirrel survived!!! You didn't save the dead bird. BIRDS ARE DIEING MAYAN!!!!!1ONE!!

Perhaps, you should say that you saved all the women at work who were freaked out by half a dead bird?

Also, perhaps, you could invite me to your parade?

One other thing, I saved that jumper in GTA by parking the truck underneath his ass.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2007, 04:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINOBILIIIII
...my friend did actually...but here is the story...today, me and my friend/co-worker was about to drive home from work...and i was backing out of the parking lot and i saw in the mirror there was a girl standing on top of the building behind us and she was very close to the edge...so i got out of the car and my friend also did...and we were like wtf!...she going to jump for real...well basically i didn't now what to do...my friend however called for help...and he went and talk to the girl...she was a junior in high school...the girl was crying and was under a lot of pressures and stresses...so she said that no one care about her and that her boyfriend just broke up with her and their prom is this saturday...and all her friends are going and no one care about her...and a bunch of stuffs...well at that point all i can think about is that this girl is going to jump down the fucking building to even think about her story or whatever...but goddamn man fucking kids these days need helps man and i'm damn serious...anyways back to the story...well basically my friend talked to her and finally convinced her to stepped down from the edge of the building...and he basically saved the girl life...while of course i stand there like a rock and i admit it...didn't know a fucking thing to do at that time...well yeah...true story...my friend later told me that he was hella nervous and scared at the time...but felt so nice that he saved her...and yes she was going to jump for real...the story of course went a lot more dramatic than i can say it here...but yeah...

topic...well basically have you ever save someone...or what did u think of the story...and no i didn't make it up to look cool...because in the story i wasn't cool at all...i was actually felt fucking nervous as hell...
You keep telling me that your not making it up, which leads me to believe that you are...

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2007, 05:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Fucking emo crybaby bitch.
Old 26 Apr 2007, 05:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

The one night my buddy and me decided to walk home from the bar. We were a good 20min drive from. In fact, we at a bar in Waterloo and we live in Kitchener. I figured that 5mins down the road we'd call a cab, but no, we just kept walking and walking. We get to downtown Kitchener and across the street there's this chick freaking out at this one guy. She was like "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" and screaming at him like crazy. So we stop and I yell over, and say "Is everything okay???". And then me and my buddy started crossing the street. This chick was just freaking out. She was crying and saying how he was going to rape here and whatever. The whole time she's was saying this the guy was at the corner down the street, and that kinda freaked me out. I was more worried about him then I was about this chick. Call me selfish, but I didn't want to get shanked over some bitch. Anyways, I called her a cab, and thats basically it.
Old 26 Apr 2007, 09:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK

well she was a junior in high school...so i'm guessing about 16 or however old they are in junior...but she's one of those kids that even though they are 16 they look like freaking 13 or 14...and he is like 26 so yeah...well anyway we were having lunch today...and we were sayin' like what if that girl jumped yesterday...it probably be one of those things that i won't forget for a long time...because even though i've seen dead bodies...i haven't actually see anyone killing themselves...so yeah i'm glad she didn't jump for her life...and also for my own good...because i'm pretty sure it will freakin' ruin my sleeps for quite a long time...

btw the building was tall enough that she will dies for sure if she jumped...
Old 26 Apr 2007, 09:33 PM   #10 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

I don't take credit for saving someone's life. I've changed minds of suicidal people, but thats not my doing. I was just in the right place with the right words at the right time. If they didn't really want another option, they wouldn't have listened to me.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2007, 09:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

I actually went to a class about psychology health...i forgot the exact number but they said that most people that thinking suicide are actually scared and if someone was there to talk them out of killing themselve...they probably will not commit suicide...i mean we can say all we want about how stupid they are...or how emo or whatever they are...but a person was under enough pressures they will think about ending their life...i mean everyone know life is a bitch and then you die...but as human beings i don't think i can ever turn away and pretending i don't see it...which was another option me and my friend could've done...
Old 26 Apr 2007, 09:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINOBILIIIII
I actually went to a class about psychology health...i forgot the exact number but they said that most people that thinking suicide are actually scared and if someone was there to talk them out of killing themselve...they probably will not commit suicide...i mean we can say all we want about how stupid they are...or how emo or whatever they are...but a person was under enough pressures they will think about ending their life...i mean everyone know life is a bitch and then you die...but as human beings i don't think i can ever turn away and pretending i don't see it...which was another option me and my friend could've done...
that is pretty true.

Suicidal people are in a fragile and impressionable state when they're in the heat of the moment. If you say the right things and talk to them the right way, you can usually stop them.

But then there are cases who are so hellbent on dying that they won't listen to a word you say.

Most people don't actually want to die. 9/10 suicidal people, when it comes right down to it, are ready to die. But most of them die anyway.

I've been in an accident and I've almost died before, and there is that split second right before you black out when you know you're about to die, and you realize you're really not ready.

Suicides go through that just like I did.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote