ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

This really bugs me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Apr 2007, 01:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default This really bugs me

I'm watching Idol Gives Back....yeah, shut up...its the results show.

Anyways, first of all they're talkin bout AIDS in Africa, which I don't give a damn about. I'm sorry, but if I'm donating money...I'm donating to a cause that helps the kids in my country, there are millions of children in this country starving, sick, unable to get the care they deserve....When that's no longer a problem, give me a call, I might give a fuck about Africa.

I suspect I'll be long dead and forgotten about by that point tho....

Second of all, its fucking MILLIONAIRES....MILLIONAIRES are telling ME to donate money to their cause? Fuck you millionaires. For 2 hours of work one of these fuckin performers makes enough to feed about a million of those damned Sally Strothers kids. How about you donate your wages for a year and just end the goddam problem? Why? because they're just a bunch of greedy whiney fucks who want to make a good PR appearance. If they really wanted to do something, they could do it. But instead of feeding Kenya....Bono is gonna go buy a new fleet of cars or another personal helicopter. Simon Cowell, instead of helping fight AIDS in Africa, is gonna buy another vacation home somewhere.

Slightly related, but not really....NFL.com made a fuckin big deal of Michael Vick donating 75,000 to the families affected by the Virgina Tech shootings...
First of all, thats roughly a thousand bucks per Victim family....Second, thats less than what he makes for playing a GAME for 4 hrs once a week.....Don't fuckin expect me to be impressed by telling me that a fucking Celebrity donated x amount of dollars....If you spent more than that on a fuckin car or a fucking suit, then don't fuckin brag about it.

Fuckin tired of rich fucks tellin me how to spend my money.

March of Dimes
Jerry's Kids
Red Cross
Local Soup Kitchens etc
I'll donate my money to them, when I have it.
If I go thru the checkline at the grocery store, I'll donate to help feed a family....
At McDonalds, I'll drop my change in the collection for Ronald McDonald house...

Fuck all those pretentious fucks.
They can kiss my fucking ass.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2007, 02:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
I'm watching Idol Gives Back....yeah, shut up...its the results show.

Anyways, first of all they're talkin bout AIDS in Africa, which I don't give a damn about. I'm sorry, but if I'm donating money...I'm donating to a cause that helps the kids in my country, there are millions of children in this country starving, sick, unable to get the care they deserve....When that's no longer a problem, give me a call, I might give a fuck about Africa.

I suspect I'll be long dead and forgotten about by that point tho....

Second of all, its fucking MILLIONAIRES....MILLIONAIRES are telling ME to donate money to their cause? Fuck you millionaires. For 2 hours of work one of these fuckin performers makes enough to feed about a million of those damned Sally Strothers kids. How about you donate your wages for a year and just end the goddam problem? Why? because they're just a bunch of greedy whiney fucks who want to make a good PR appearance. If they really wanted to do something, they could do it. But instead of feeding Kenya....Bono is gonna go buy a new fleet of cars or another personal helicopter. Simon Cowell, instead of helping fight AIDS in Africa, is gonna buy another vacation home somewhere.

Slightly related, but not really....NFL.com made a fuckin big deal of Michael Vick donating 75,000 to the families affected by the Virgina Tech shootings...
First of all, thats roughly a thousand bucks per Victim family....Second, thats less than what he makes for playing a GAME for 4 hrs once a week.....Don't fuckin expect me to be impressed by telling me that a fucking Celebrity donated x amount of dollars....If you spent more than that on a fuckin car or a fucking suit, then don't fuckin brag about it.

March of Dimes
Jerry's Kids
Red Cross
Local Soup Kitchens etc
If I go thru the checkline at the grocery store, I'll donate to help feed a family....
At McDonalds, I'll drop my change in the collection for Ronald McDonald house...

A-FUCKING-MEN!!!!

Last edited by GinoCan; 26 Apr 2007 at 03:31 AM.
GinoCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2007, 03:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I love AIDS in Africa...it gave me the Pink Floyd reunion I always wanted.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2007, 10:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK

March of Dimes
Jerry's Kids
Red Cross
Local Soup Kitchens etc

I'd like to add tired rich fucks like Nancy Pelosi, Boxer, Kennedy, Edwards, Kerry and the rest of the bajillionaire liberals who want everyone to be broke assed but themselves. It's the new Bourgeoisie!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2007, 08:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peazy
I love AIDS in Africa...it gave me the Pink Floyd reunion I always wanted.
LMAO

I was with the wife and we were in the B Lo having dinner with a couple friends. Then Wendy, who's a blind liberal and whenever she and I debate, she generally ends up admitting she's a blind liberal......but she's good people so whatever...anyway, Wendy pulls out one of those fucking Red Razr phones.

She's like: "It's good though, it's for AIDS Africa."

And I'm like, "Shit what about AIDS Buffalo??"

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2007, 10:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I had just gone off to the wifey about this, and I used pretty much the same verbosity.

Chris, have I told you lately that I love you?

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2007, 10:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
I had just gone off to the wifey about this, and I used pretty much the same verbosity.

Chris, have I told you lately that I love you?
Not often enough

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Apr 2007, 08:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Chris watches Idol
Old 27 Apr 2007, 10:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
LMAO

I was with the wife and we were in the B Lo having dinner with a couple friends. Then Wendy, who's a blind liberal and whenever she and I debate, she generally ends up admitting she's a blind liberal......but she's good people so whatever...anyway, Wendy pulls out one of those fucking Red Razr phones.

She's like: "It's good though, it's for AIDS Africa."

And I'm like, "Shit what about AIDS Buffalo??"

Late.
One time I was at dinner with my gf's liberal assed fucking trial lawyer boss and stuff, and this friend of her's (who of course is another fucking trial lawyer, only this one is a workers comp bitch) and she hears about someone marrying a conservative. And she goes, get this, "We need to kill all those mother fuckers!"

Of course, in SF, I hear that sort of talk all the time, but still...

I bet it comes out of NY a lot too.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote