ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I'm going to New Jersey

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Apr 2007, 05:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default I'm going to New Jersey

My best friend and me are going to Jersey on Friday to go see the Devils/Sens game Saturday night. All of our buddies are going to the Dominican Saturday for a week. We didn't like how they booked the trip so we told them to fuck off and we weren't going. Now we feel like we have to do something thats even better then going to some peice of shit island. So we're going on a road trip. He's a huge Devils fan so thats why we're going to that game. I'm so excited.
Old 24 Apr 2007, 05:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

New Jersey over sun, sand, and bikinis? Hockey fans
Old 24 Apr 2007, 06:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
New Jersey over sun, sand, and bikinis? Hockey fans
Damn right.

We just bought the tickets. 19 rows from the ice.
Old 24 Apr 2007, 06:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

People tell me that Stilettos is a nice place to visit after a Devils game.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Apr 2007, 06:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Natural
People tell me that Stilettos is a nice place to visit after a Devils game.
Too bad i'm only 20.

Goddamn American laws...
Old 24 Apr 2007, 11:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Knucklehead, no offense to your home and all....but GODDAM

Reb, buddy....you've got an illness, get help.

Passed up pussy for hockey...now you decided that Jersey is better than a week in the islands?...for hockey????

I'd smack you in the head with a rolled up newspaper if I were able.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2007, 12:54 AM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Make sure you get all the shots you need before you go....

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Apr 2007, 04:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK

Reb, buddy....you've got an illness, get help.

Passed up pussy for hockey...now you decided that Jersey is better than a week in the islands?...for hockey????

I'd smack you in the head with a rolled up newspaper if I were able.
I didn't pass up pussy for hockey.

Its not like 3 months ago when they book their trip I said "Well i'm going to Jersey that weekend to watch some hockey". This was just kinda random.............
Old 25 Apr 2007, 05:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I didn't pass up pussy for hockey.

Its not like 3 months ago when they book their trip I said "Well i'm going to Jersey that weekend to watch some hockey". This was just kinda random.............
no...you passed up the Island for hockey...and there woulda been good Rum, and pussy on the island....

yet you chose Jersey...

the Armpit of North America

Old 25 Apr 2007, 03:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

GO SENS GO!!!!
Old 25 Apr 2007, 03:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

GO SENS GO!!!!
Old 25 Apr 2007, 05:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
no...you passed up the Island for hockey...and there woulda been good Rum, and pussy on the island....

yet you chose Jersey...

the Armpit of North America
I don't know how I passed up the Domican for hockey. Seeing as they booked the trip 3 months ago, and I wasn't even planning on going to Jersey 3 months ago. In fact, we planned this yesterday about 5 hours before I made this thread. But hey, if you could explain to me how that makes any sense that'd be nice.
Old 25 Apr 2007, 11:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK

Fuck you you goddamn Stephen Baldwin lookalike. In all honesty though none taken bro. Kind of use to it after all these years.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Apr 2007, 02:08 AM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Natural
Fuck you you goddamn Stephen Baldwin lookalike. In all honesty though none taken bro. Kind of use to it after all these years.
hey...no reason to be mean

but I mean, it is Jersey....the jokes kinda write themselves

Old 26 Apr 2007, 03:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
but I mean, it is Jersey....the jokes kinda write themselves
So New Jersey could theoretically be a better comedian than Boston?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote