ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

The Talk Show

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Apr 2007, 07:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra
Default The Talk Show

I was talking with one of my friends about late night talk shows and their income. However, we could not agree on how much we thought the muscians made. Such as Kevin Eubanks and the Tonight Show Band and the Max Weinberg 7. I proposed they made around 40-50 thousand a year since they were expendable.

So anyone ever watch the late shows? Have a favorite late show? What do you think the musicians make?

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Apr 2007, 08:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I watch Jay Leno and Conan now and then, I'm usually too tired to make it past Jay's monologue though.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2007, 11:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't watch any of them anymore. Leno's a bore. Lettermans a tired bitchy old man. I would watch connan, but I'm usually asleep by then. Anyways, the musicians make much much more than that. prolly closer to 150,000 for a full time gig playing the horn. Kevin and Max I'll bet are closer to 300 a year.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2007, 01:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
I don't watch any of them anymore. Leno's a bore. Lettermans a tired bitchy old man. I would watch connan, but I'm usually asleep by then. Anyways, the musicians make much much more than that. prolly closer to 150,000 for a full time gig playing the horn. Kevin and Max I'll bet are closer to 300 a year.
which , given where they live, both probably need side gigs just to get by

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Apr 2007, 06:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
150,000 for a full time gig playing the horn. Kevin and Max I'll bet are closer to 300 a year.
Wow, a lot more than I had thought.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote