ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Want to know or don't want to know...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Apr 2007, 05:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default Want to know or don't want to know...

...This is related to a thread i just made...well anyways...one of the statistic they stated is that about 3 out of 5 people that went and get tested for STIs or other diseases are not coming back to get their results...maybe because they are scared to know...well my question is would you want to know? are you one of the 3 people that feel scared enough to not going to get the result?

well in all honesty i'm one of those 3 out of 5 people that wouldn't want to know...just like going to a doctor's office and get tested for something...and eventually it just lead me to more worry and whatnot...well what i'm trying to say is, if i'm going to die tomorrow...i don't need to know that i'm going to die...i just want to live with no fear and no worries...

your thoughts? discuss...
Old 11 Apr 2007, 07:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I'd want to know so I'm not the asshole that spreads it.
Old 11 Apr 2007, 07:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

If I could spread the disease, yes I would want to know, that way I could protect other people.

Now, if I'm dying, I dunno if I really want to know or not.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Apr 2007, 11:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Why the sudden interest in STIs... ?
Old 11 Apr 2007, 12:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Of course I've had all my tests done several times. It's pretty much fucking mandatory in SF. Every time I go to the doctor they test for hiv and stuff. So my bill is clean. I never stuck my dick in something diseased. Now I've been with my girl for so long that I don't have to worry about this stuff anymore.

I figure when the cancer comes, I'd rather know so I can plan my own death. Thanks.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote