ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Girls and psychology

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Apr 2007, 11:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Default Girls and psychology

Since when has it been so cool to take psychology in school? Its like a new fad. Every girl you talk to says their taking psychology or want to take psychology in school. Why?

I always ask them why psychology? And they can never give me an answer which I think is funny. I have nothing against it, I just don't understand why EVERYONE is taking it.

Personally, I think its a shit job. I think most people believe that they'll be dealing with some crazy son of a bitch laying on some couch. But really, you'll be dealing with some punk ass kid, or some fucked up families torn apart from drugs and alcohol.... so in other words a social worker. Why would you even want to deal with that shit?
Old 08 Apr 2007, 11:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
Since when has it been so cool to take psychology in school? Its like a new fad. Every girl you talk to says their taking psychology or want to take psychology in school. Why?

I always ask them why psychology? And they can never give me an answer which I think is funny. I have nothing against it, I just don't understand why EVERYONE is taking it.

Personally, I think its a shit job. I think most people believe that they'll be dealing with some crazy son of a bitch laying on some couch. But really, you'll be dealing with some punk ass kid, or some fucked up families torn apart from drugs and alcohol.... so in other words a social worker. Why would you even want to deal with that shit?
as opposed to plumbing when you get to deal with ACTUAL shit?

My first run thru college I took Psych as my major. Its a job where you get to say you're helping people and at the same time get to act like you know everything....so it was a perfect fit
Good pay was just a bonus.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2007, 11:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
as opposed to plumbing when you get to deal with ACTUAL shit?
lmao. Its so funny when people think of plumbing they automatically think of shit. I guess boilers, gas lines, and heating/cooling systems are a shitty.

The plumbing I do is the big stuff. We're not some maintenance bitch casing people's shit around. And even on the rare occasion where we have to do that, so what? With the money we make you'd do it too.
Old 08 Apr 2007, 11:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Oh... I thought this thread would be about the phenomena of every female on this planet being born a fully-qualified psychologist.
Old 08 Apr 2007, 11:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
Oh... I thought this thread would be about the phenomena of every female on this planet being born a fully-qualified psychologist.
Why do you care about that? Its not like you have to deal with it?
Old 08 Apr 2007, 11:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Why do you care about that? Its not like you have to deal with it?
My best friends are psycho... err... girls. Sometimes I wonder why...
Old 08 Apr 2007, 11:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
lmao. Its so funny when people think of plumbing they automatically think of shit. I guess boilers, gas lines, and heating/cooling systems are a shitty.

The plumbing I do is the big stuff. We're not some maintenance bitch casing people's shit around. And even on the rare occasion where we have to do that, so what? With the money we make you'd do it too.
LOL its cool man.

I appreciate the idea of money. I appreciate pride in your job. But acting like plumbers don't get called when some schmuck drops a load that backs up his toilet...or someone has roots growin into their sewage lines resulting in human waste oozing up thru their shower drain....acting like that shit don't happen, thats funny.

I guess in Canada, they don't have these issues. All plumbers do up there is install hot water heaters.

But ya know what, for the amount of money you people get paid to snake a drain, I'd do it to. They've made remarkable improvements in soap and deodorant technology

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2007, 11:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
LOL its cool man.

I appreciate the idea of money. I appreciate pride in your job. But acting like plumbers don't get called when some schmuck drops a load that backs up his toilet...or someone has roots growin into their sewage lines resulting in human waste oozing up thru their shower drain....acting like that shit don't happen, thats funny.

I guess in Canada, they don't have these issues. All plumbers do up there is install hot water heaters.

But ya know what, for the amount of money you people get paid to snake a drain, I'd do it to. They've made remarkable improvements in soap and deodorant technology
I'm not saying plumbers don't go chasing shit around. I'm just saying thats not all what plumbing is. I have never once stepped in someones house to snake their sink or toilet. There's so many different areas in plumbing it should really be broken up...

But thats the great thing about where I work. Once you know how to do all the hard commerical plumbing you can do anything. This way I never have to go into residential doing service calls. Now thats dirty work. Where as if you start in residential its hard to go to commerical because its so overwhelming...

Oh and I wasn't talking about water heaters......... I'm talking about $500,000 boilers that take months to put in. We're a big company. The contracts we get are in the million dollar range. We're not putting in small shit.
Old 08 Apr 2007, 12:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Jenna wants to major in psychology...

She says it is because she loves to help people...

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2007, 12:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

I have to have a semester of psych before I can graduate. Which isn't all that bad, becuase my french teacher is also a psych teacher. I'll probably end up having her class.

But, I don't really want much to do with psychology. My mother is a social worker. I get psycho-analyzed on a daily basis, just living with her.

Last edited by sparx; 08 Apr 2007 at 12:19 PM.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2007, 12:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx
But, I don't really want much to do with psychology. My mother is a social worker. I get psycho-analyzed on a daily basis, just living with her.
That woman scares me. First time I met her she could tell EXACTLY what I was thinking and feeling.
Old 08 Apr 2007, 12:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
That woman scares me. First time I met her she could tell EXACTLY what I was thinking and feeling.
you wouldn't even look her in the eye...
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2007, 12:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx
you wouldn't even look her in the eye...
I thought I did.

Guess not though.
Old 08 Apr 2007, 02:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I plan on majoring in Psychology when I go to college, I get to help people, the pay is excellent.

The only downside I see is a lot of emotional stress.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2007, 02:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

My girlfriend is going for a minor in psychology, her major is nursing. She was going to major in psych, but it takes so long to get a masters, which is what you need to be a school psych. not just a social worker, which you can pretty much do with I believe an associate degree.