ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I wore a pair of speedos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2007, 03:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Peaceful One

Cryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICK
Red face I wore a pair of speedos

But not to swimming, allow me to tell you my story my peaceful brothers and sisters.

Here is how it begins, i have 7 briefs in my wardrobe, each one is labelled with a day of the week, my mother did this for me when i was six, i loved it so much that i decided to keep till this day. But anyway i always felt these 7 pair of briefs will always last till the end of the week, so that by Sunday night when i put on my transformers pjs i'll also put my underwear inside the washing machine. But they was a problem my washing machine broke down and i was unable to do my washing, i was going to do it by hand wash but recently got one of those sticker tattoos from a packet of gum and didn't want it to rub of my wrist by any chance so i left it.

The next day i needed some underwear to wear so decided to pick up my monday moonshines, i threw it against the door, it never stuck for too long so i was able to wear it, i did this for another couple of days as the repair man has still to arrive and fix our machine, but today, i threw my sweet saturdays at the door and it stuck on the door for over a minute(a record), so i was unable to wear those as it was too filthy, then i got the others and did the same test, but they all stuck on my door and left a couple of stains, which i was going to clean off but the flies seemed to like it so i decided to leave it for those loving insects.

Because of the situation i was in i decided to wear my lion king speedos. They fit well, quite comfortable and feel a bit like silk, so i'm happy to continue wearing these until our machine is fixed, which should be on Tuesday, due to Easter.

Anyone here wear speedos to swimming or just when in a similar situation to me.

Peace and love
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2007, 03:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO

You sick fucking freak
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2007, 05:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Alright enough is enough whose alter is this? It was funny at first, but now it is just wrong.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2007, 05:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyskill
Alright enough is enough whose alter is this? It was funny at first, but now it is just wrong.
I honestly don't have a single clue as to who's alter this possibly could be.
Old 07 Apr 2007, 06:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

Quote:
I've heard a lot of theories as to who's alter it could be. I'm really not sure as of now.

...I think.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2007, 06:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
I honestly don't have a single clue as to who's alter this possibly could be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparx
I've heard a lot of theories as to who's alter it could be. I'm really not sure as of now.

...I think.
Damn you Sly!

Last edited by Skill; 07 Apr 2007 at 06:45 PM.
Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2007, 06:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Damn you Sly!
The fuck? What did i do?

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2007, 12:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

fucking budgie smugglers, dicktogs, sluggos... that was great

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote