ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Build your own stuffs...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2007, 05:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default Build your own stuffs...

i know this is over done and whatnot...but i just got a new computer! finally!! after suffered with my old one for 5 years (went from 98, Millenium, 2000, and finally it gave out on XP)...the speed is way faster than my old one...and i'm just so damn glad that i finally get a computer that consider to be up to date with all the big ass files and programs out there...

anyways...so i built my own computer which i got all the stuffs from Frys...

name something you built recently...and where did you go to get the stuffs to build it...and the most important thing...how much did it cost?

Also about two weeks ago i went to Home Dep. and got a couple pieces of woods and turned them into these cubicles for my shoes and whatnot and i put them right at my door because people just can't wear shoes in my house...
Old 07 Apr 2007, 09:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I work in construction, so i'm building something all the time...

Last bigger thing I plumbed in was a sterilizer machine. I had to knock a few holes in the wall to run my condensate line which was about 75 feet long. Then I hooked up the water. That wasn't hard though since the existing water line was right there. Then I just ran a drain line to the floor drain.
Old 07 Apr 2007, 09:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

The last thing I built was...

...my new computer.

I put it together Tuesday at work.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2007, 12:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

As much as I'd like to build a new computer I just can't afford it. If and when I do get a new one it's going to be a new mac with 10.4 not a windoze with Vista. I like working with my hands, so I decided to build a humidor. So I spent about 50 bucks and got to work one Sunday and I work in my free time. It's just about done, all I have to do now is finish with some poly and add a knob to open the drawer. I'll post some photos when I am finished.
Old 07 Apr 2007, 05:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I bought all of my computer parts from www.newegg.com and had a local computer store put them together.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote