ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I wore a ring.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Apr 2007, 03:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default I wore a ring.

On my cock.

Just going with the recent trend.

As far as actual normal rings go, my knuckles are too knobby for me to wear them comfortably.

-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2007, 03:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'll be wearing one in less than a month
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2007, 05:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK
I'll be wearing one in less than a month
a cock ring ?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2007, 05:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

i wear a ring (not a cock ring Kurt ) on my right hand, which i got from my gf...i won't be wearing it on the left for at least a couple more years...
Old 07 Apr 2007, 12:24 PM   #5 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

I still wear my class ring for some reason. I guess because I really like it. And we both wear our engagement rings. Nothing fancy, just a small gold band.
Old 07 Apr 2007, 12:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

three on my left thumb. one is about 1/4' thick, and a gift from my dad. the other two are very thin bands from my mom. they're all silver.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Apr 2007, 02:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I don't like rings on guys. Seems like a big middle-aged thing...
Old 08 Apr 2007, 01:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

i cant wear them, hate the feeling. When i get married i plan to have it added to a chain to wear around the neck.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Apr 2007, 11:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

One on my left and one on my right....gotta have balance ya know.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Apr 2007, 12:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I have 6 rings on my fingers. They're all silver of some sort. I love rings.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote