ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I wore a shirt

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Apr 2007, 05:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default I wore a shirt

of a band.

I thought it was pretty sweet when I saw it.

Do you ever wear band shirts?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2007, 08:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

I have that same shirt only long sleeved.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2007, 09:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I have a couple of Led Zepplin shirts, a Who shirt, a Pink Floyd shirt, and a Jim Morrison shirt.

Most kids in my school who were Lynyrd Skynrd shirts don't even know any of their songs....not even freebird. Which really upsets me...

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2007, 10:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

80% of my shirts are tour shirts. I wear them all the time.
Old 06 Apr 2007, 10:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I used to way back in the day...but my attire is more professional now because of work.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2007, 10:44 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I have alot of band t shirts. Velvet Revolver, AC/DC, Killswitch Engage, Nirvana, GNR. I have some others but I don't wear em anymore.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2007, 11:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I only have ones from concerts I've been to. I have tons, but never wear them. They're more like souveniers.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2007, 01:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Avenged Sevenfold, System of a Down, the one I made, I think that's it.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2007, 02:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I have two Tech N9ne shirts...the one I had made and the one I got from his concert.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2007, 06:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I own a Linkin Park shirt, 2 Disturbed, and one System of a Down.

I used to own a bunch of other band shirts but I either grew out of them or I just didn't like the band anymore.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Apr 2007, 07:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

2 Rob Zombie

3 Nirvana

1 Beatles

1 Alice in Chains

1 Audioslave
Old 06 Apr 2007, 10:03 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I have a couple of Aerosmith shirts, a Motley Crue shirt, and a Van Halen shirt.
Old 07 Apr 2007, 07:56 AM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I guess I can name off the shirts I have...

3 Pearl Jam (and also 2 tour hoodies)
3 Velvet Revolver
Guns n Roses (and 1 hoodie)
Tom Petty (and 1 tour hoodie)
Roger Waters
Green Day
Motley Crue
Def Leppard
Tragically Hip
Van Halen (thats probably my favourite one)
Nickelback
Queen
Hinder
Thornley
Metallica
Staind
Audioslave
The Who
Old 07 Apr 2007, 01:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I have one... a Zutons one... I'm actually wearing it right now....

Old 09 Apr 2007, 04:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I have a Wilco shirt that Ian gave me, I wear it. I also have one with "WILCO" in iron on letters, I love that thing.

I have 4 or 5 Rascal Flatts shirts, but I only wear 2.

I have a Third Day shirt, I don't wear it. Ever.

I think that's it.

Oh, also, I'm also sharing this... My dog Tucker just had a birthday, and I got him this.

OMG ITS SO CUTE!!!! That's not Tucker, of course, it's the pic from the site.

Last edited by SodaGirl; 09 Apr 2007 at 04:36 AM.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote