ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

3 things I've learned over the weekend about drinking.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Mar 2007, 04:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default 3 things I've learned over the weekend about drinking.

Number 1- Never drink on an empty stomach. I know it's common sense but the thing with me is, I always drank on an empty stomach and never felt the effects, that was untill Saturday night.

Number 2- NEVER mix colors.

Number 3- Don't drink everything in less than an hour..

On Saturday night, I decided to go the bar with my sister. I was planning on taking the night slow, I didn't even wanna drink cuz I didn't really feel like it. I started off with just a coke and some fries and was planning on that being it. Then my sisters friend asked me what I was drinking and I was like "just a coke"...the guy was like "Coke, WHAT?...get this guy a Large Long Island Ice Tea.

So I get that shit and after the first sip, I was hooked and in the mood to drink. So I finished that fucker down, this was around 1am when I took my first sip. Then they decided to get me a beer and a glass of whiskey. So I would have a sip of the whiskey and right after that, have a sip of beer. I finished that in less than 5 minutes and asked my sisters friend for another beer, so I got that and drank it down too.

Then we all decided to have 2 shots of vodka and I got another beer(Samuel Adams) and finished that. I looked at the time and this was pretty much the last thing I remembered and that was it being around 2:15am...So I finished all that shit in under an hour and a half..

Then I blanked out..After that all I remember was being at one of my sisters friends house, throwing up in the bathroom and passed out.

I lost the t-shirt I was wearing(I had the shirt I was wearing under that on) and 40 bucks that night..I have no idea what happened. I apparantly threw up all over my sisters friends coffee table, carpet, toilet, bathroom floor, wall, and sofa. I feel really bad about that..

So from now on, I'm never gonna drink that fast or retarded like that again. Oh and my sister just told me that one of the bartendars was at the house and found out I was underaged and she said "that I'm not allowed back there when shes on"...

Then yesterday I was fucked up with a headache and had to work(I ended up being late). So that was my weekend...what you guys do over the weekend?

Yeah make fun of me I don't care..
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2007, 04:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't know how you always drink on an empty stomach and never felt the effects until now.

Anyways, my two buddy's parents went away for a week so we had a couple parties. They were both really good. I was suprised at the amount of people that showed. It was a great weekend.
Old 26 Mar 2007, 05:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I don't know how you always drink on an empty stomach and never felt the effects until now.
I said that all wrong...

I meant to say that I would feel the effects from it but just not THAT bad..
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2007, 05:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

was in Napa. Had a lot of wine and sex. It was great.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2007, 07:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I was home alone.

Basically just hung out and did nothing. Enjoyed my time alone, and my time away from the shit-hole that is my mom's boyfriend. Figures as soon as he comes in the house he starts bitching about how bad a shape the apartment is in, when it's in the same fucking shape it was when he left. Oh yeah, it's all my fault NOTHING changed.
Old 26 Mar 2007, 07:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Damn...drinking on an empty stomach I can handle, however drinking fast (while possible) does not suit my liking. I like to relax and enjoy my beer whether than gulp it down and get a stomach ache.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Mar 2007, 08:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well I called in sick to work on Friday because it was a nice day and went fishing for a good part of the day. Then on Saturday I watched KU get knocked out of the tourney with my buddy. Sunday I built a fence for a guy I know and made some cash. That's about it.
Old 26 Mar 2007, 09:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

My weekend consisted of baseball, baseball and more baseball. First I had an all-star team tournament which was 3 fucking games on Saturday, and then varsity try-outs on Sunday. More try-outs after school today also...I am so beat.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2007, 04:25 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I drink on an empty stomach all the time...I do just fine...maybe its the years of experience.

My biggest problem is I eat ALOT when I'm drinking....like I kill an entire pizza...plus an order of garlic bread...plus wings...THATS when it starts to suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A.M.F
So I get that shit and after the first sip, I was hooked and in the mood to drink. So I finished that fucker down, this was around 1am when I took my first sip. Then they decided to get me a beer and a glass of whiskey. So I would have a sip of the whiskey and right after that, have a sip of beer. I finished that in less than 5 minutes and asked my sisters friend for another beer, so I got that and drank it down too.

Yeah make fun of me I don't care..
I'm glad you're okay with being made fun of because I'm about to do just that.

You fucking queermo, if you were out at a bar with me and you EVER referred to drinking alcohol as "sipping"...you'd be in for a most righteous ass whooping.

What the fuck is wrong with you Nancy? Was it your time of the month? Are you not able to drink alcohol while you're on the rag?

Goddam...just thinking bout the words "Sip of the whickey" makes me wanna knock your teeth in.

Whiskey is meant to be drank, chugged, slammed, downed, killed, destroyed, etc....NEVER sipped.

If you can't fuckin drink your drink like a goddam man, order a fucking Shirley Temple ya goddam Nancy.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2007, 01:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

BAMF, I got nauseous just reading your post.

My weekend, umm... I can't remember doing anything, so I must not have.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2007, 04:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
I'm glad you're okay with being made fun of because I'm about to do just that.

You fucking queermo, if you were out at a bar with me and you EVER referred to drinking alcohol as "sipping"...you'd be in for a most righteous ass whooping.

What the fuck is wrong with you Nancy? Was it your time of the month? Are you not able to drink alcohol while you're on the rag?

Goddam...just thinking bout the words "Sip of the whickey" makes me wanna knock your teeth in.

Whiskey is meant to be drank, chugged, slammed, downed, killed, destroyed, etc....NEVER sipped.

If you can't fuckin drink your drink like a goddam man, order a fucking Shirley Temple ya goddam Nancy.
Not true at all, if your only purpose is to get fucked up then you are correct. I for one enjoy the taste of certain alcoholic beverages. I can slam, but I can also sip. It is all in the purpose.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Mar 2007, 11:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
Not true at all, if your only purpose is to get fucked up then you are correct. I for one enjoy the taste of certain alcoholic beverages. I can slam, but I can also sip. It is all in the purpose.
not whiskey

Wimmen sip.
Men drink.

Old 28 Mar 2007, 10:54 AM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
not whiskey

Wimmen sip.
Men drink.
The only thing I ever sipped was a glass of Cuervo La Familia, and then after the first sip, I said this shit is good and slammed the rest and poured another. Easy enough, when it's on the company's dime.

I wouldn't sip a shot of 25 year old single malt scotch.

This should be added to the man list. Right before killing something.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2007, 11:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Sorry fellas, I do indeed sip. Shots=no sippage, Rock and Rye= sippage. I like to savor the flavor.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Mar 2007, 09:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev
Sorry fellas, I do indeed sip. Shots=no sippage, Rock and Rye= sippage. I like to savor the flavor.
tell them to leave the bottle