ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Some fuckin' friend I have.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Mar 2007, 12:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Some fuckin' friend I have.

So on Thursday, I asked a friend from work if he could help me carry the new TV stand up to the new apartment. It's heavy as hell, and we have a second story apartment so there's no way I can do it by myself. I wanted to have it up there, and put together for when the TV delivery is made tomorrow. He said he would help. I ask him again yesterday, just to make sure he's gonna help, he says he is. Then we're playin GoW online, and he's talkin to some other friends makin' plans and shit, so I'm like, "yo you still gonna help me, right?" He's like, "oh yeah, I'll help."

So I get to the apartment this morning at 10:00, get the keys, do the walkthrough with the lady, then go out to my car and call him. He says he'll be there in ten minutes, and he'll call me when he gets there. Doesn't show up, doesn't call. I don't know if something happened or what. He lives like five minutes from the apartment, so I drive past his house, his car isn't there. I didn't see any accidents, or anyone pulled over on the way or any of the like. I call him a few times, no answer.

So now I get home, get on xbox.com and check to see who's online. Whaddya know, he's playing Gears. So I go hop on my Box and join his session, and he fuckin' leaves and signs off of Xbox. I send him a text message, "Umm what's goin on?"

Seriously, what the fuck kind of shit is that? If he didn't wanna help, just fucking say so. Don't tell me you will, and have me be waiting there and then don't call or show up.

Oh yeah, and he has the fuckin' audacity to do this after I helped him out a couple weeks ago. He had a recall on his car, so I followed him like 30 fuckin' minutes to the dealership so he could drop it off, then took him back to his house. Then the next day, I took him all the way back up to the dealership so he could pick it up. I did it because I thought we were friends. Apparently I was mistaken
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2007, 12:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

is this the same friend who wanted you to drink Miller Lite? If so this doesn't surprise me.

Miller drinkers are known for that shit...

That does suck tho....I woulda helped ya

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2007, 01:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
is this the same friend who wanted you to drink Miller Lite? If so this doesn't surprise me.

Miller drinkers are known for that shit...
No lol. But there's another story for that friend too

Quote:
That does suck tho....I woulda helped ya
I know ya would have buddy
Old 24 Mar 2007, 01:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSTICKdamus
No lol. But there's another story for that friend too
I Knew It!

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Mar 2007, 08:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

If I help you move, may I see Cyn's tits?
Old 24 Mar 2007, 08:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
If I help you move, may I see Cyn's tits?
If you see Cyn's tits, can I punch your eyes out?
Old 24 Mar 2007, 09:05 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

What a suck ass friend. When dad was moving, I asked a friend to help me out carrying chairs and matresses over to the new place. He was doing something, but dropped it to help me out.

Your friend just blows.
Old 24 Mar 2007, 09:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSTICKdamus
If you see Cyn's tits, can I punch your eyes out?
I keed cus I love
Old 25 Mar 2007, 01:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Wow what a low act on the part of your friend.
Well that act alone should move him from your list of friends to acquaintainces only. As well as a punch to the throat that he deserves

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2007, 02:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I already told you what I thought.

My friends can be pretty shitty sometimes but even they wouldn't be that low.

...and next time you need some help holla at your boy.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2007, 04:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

That's pretty shitty. I would have helped, or at least tried, I'm sort of a wuss.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2007, 09:38 AM   #12 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

people suck really bad.

I'm usually not much help in situations like that though. I usually need help getting luggage out of a car.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2007, 10:06 AM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Damn. Thats shitty.
Old 25 Mar 2007, 10:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

What a dick. He chose to play Gears over taking 15 minutes out of his life to help you.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Mar 2007, 10:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Give him a wedgie and hang him from his underwear on one of those hooks you see on a telephone pole. That'll teach him to leave you hanging like that.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down