ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Would you feel bad...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Mar 2007, 01:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.
Default Would you feel bad...

...since 2007, here in Calif, we have a law that if you're a driver and one or more of your passengers are not wearing a seat belt...then the Pigs can stop you and give the driver and the passengers a ticket...

...So today we were on our way to Santa Cruz...one of my friend was the driver...there were 4 of us in the car...i was sitting shotgun...and we didn't notice one of my friend sitting in the back didn't wear a seat belt...and boom we got stopped...and yeah...my friend the driver got a ticket, and my friend the passenger got a ticket...

Well the fucker (passenger) felt so bad he offers that he will pay for my friend the driver's ticket...

So...have any of you guys experienced something similiar to that...or would you feel bad and offer to pay for ticket like my friend did...

I probably would have because i know that more than often i go in a car i usually don't wear the seat belt unless the fucker is automatic...
Old 19 Mar 2007, 01:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Nothing must never happen in your town if the cops are that fucking bored that they'll stop you over a fucking seat belt.

I have been stopped for the same thing...because I hardly ever used to wear my seat belt...and because my last job was out in the middle of Holmes County (the heart of Ohio Amish Country) and those cops had the same fucking problem.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2007, 01:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

i was in the Santa Cruz area...i guess it's supposed to be a tourists place i don't know i hate that place...and wouldn't have gone...but the Boardwalk was just too perfect for a hot day like today...
Old 19 Mar 2007, 02:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I would definitely pay the fine if someone else got a ticket for me not wearing a seat belt, or anything else that was my fault.

I haven't had that happen though, as a driver or a passenger. I'm pretty strict about seat belts in my car though because I live in a town with VERY bored cops, and it's nothing abnormal to get pulled over for nothing at all.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2007, 03:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

This law has been in effect in Ohio for YEARS.

Its the very definition of a slap on the wrist penalty.
I believe its 50 bucks for the driver. I'm pretty sure the fine for Jaywalking is more severe.

Its a cops do it when they're bored type thing...
Its one of the easiest fines to fight....but often its not worth the effort

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2007, 08:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

When you get pulled over in The Great State, typically the cops are looking for Drugs, Guns, or booze on your breath. They may ask why your seatbelt isn't on, but you can just say, "I took it off to get my license and registration. Since I turned my car off, I thought it'd be okay."

It is.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2007, 10:38 AM   #7 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Yeah, I would pay the fine.......I got nailed for m.i.p. when I was younger because a friend (drunk off his ass) asked the cop that pulled us over if he wanted a beer and proceeded to hand him one, in the process revealing the stash of beer and tequila we had which led to a search of my truck which then revealed the weed that we had..........I beat his ass in the holding cell at county. Then my Pa whooped mine 2 days later when they let me out.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2007, 10:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'd make the fucker pay. And then I'd kick his stupid ass out of the car. And then I'd kick my own ass for allowing that to happen.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2007, 03:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

In VA, only front seat driver and passenger(s) are required to wear seatbelts. In the backseat, you don't have to, at least not that I'm aware of
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2007, 03:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

In Michigan I believe that the rule is that if the driver isn't wearing a seatbelt, it's a $60-$70 ticket. If it's a passenger, you get pulled over and get a verbal warning.

My dad's been busted so many fucking times for no seatbelt in his town. Yet again, this is also the same town where a cop almost took me to jail for fucking walking to my friend's house.
Old 20 Mar 2007, 09:39 PM   #11 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The driver should take this more seriously and ensure the safety of his passengers... but if someone got me a fucking ticket cause his dumbass ain't buckled up.... believe he would never hear the end of it until I got the moeny from him for his stupidity.

Although i admit to not being a saint about it... buckling up is just easier to do than to worry about...

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Mar 2007, 01:13 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Man you fucking americans are fucking blessed. We get fucking hammered over this offense.

The offense you spoke of would land the driver a 3 demerit points (you only get 12) 6 demerit points during holidays. A $231 fine for the driver and the same for the passenger if passenger is over 16.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote