ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Fire

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Mar 2007, 07:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default Fire

My next door neighbor's house caught on fire this evening I had just walked outside from my garage to shovel my driveway, smelled smoke, looked up and I was like holy shit : Black smoke was billowing from my neighbor's attic and flames were through the roof. I ran back inside my house and screamed to call 911. My dad came running outside and the both of us thought they were still home cause their car was still in the driveway. We kicked in their front door and went in as far as we could (the smoke was real heavy) yelling for them, thinking they were still inside, which they luckily weren't, thank God The people that live there are old, so at first we thought they had been killed by the fire and smoke, but they had apparently gone to visit their son the day before. Unfortunately, their house is destroyed, but at least they are still alive.

Crazy shit.

Discuss fire. Ever been in one? Know anyone thats been in one?..etc..
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2007, 07:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Never been in a fire. My dad's house however almost burned down. His ex was living with him at the time, and one of her three daughters plugged in a lamp with no lightbulb in it, turned it on, and threw it into a pile of stuffed animals. Dumbass.

He caught it before the house went up in flames though. As for me, total pyro. I love to set shit on fire.
Old 18 Mar 2007, 07:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

The closest I have come is a few fires in an apartment building I lived in (like the one when I ran into the burning building to save Taik!). No one close to me has ever experienced any serious fires, though.

A few weeks ago though, we had been to a movie or something and were driving home and noticed firetrucks, so we got as close as possible and I saw a house really burning down for the first time. It was pretty crazy to see a home engulfed in bright red flames, it lit up the night.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2007, 08:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

a couple pyromaniacs set a tree in my backyard on fire when I was younger. I found it. I'm terrified of fire. I can't be around it. I also can't watch someone play with fireworks. I can watch the fireworks themselves (from a good distance) but I can't set them off, or watch someone set them off. It bothers me.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2007, 09:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I've never been in or know anyone who has been in a fire. However, I know a lot of people who like messing with lighters and fireworks.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2007, 10:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A.M.F
My next door neighbor's house caught on fire this evening I had just walked outside from my garage to shovel my driveway, smelled smoke, looked up and I was like holy shit : Black smoke was billowing from my neighbor's attic and flames were through the roof. I ran back inside my house and screamed to call 911. My dad came running outside and the both of us thought they were still home cause their car was still in the driveway. We kicked in their front door and went in as far as we could (the smoke was real heavy) yelling for them, thinking they were still inside, which they luckily weren't, thank God The people that live there are old, so at first we thought they had been killed by the fire and smoke, but they had apparently gone to visit their son the day before. Unfortunately, their house is destroyed, but at least they are still alive.

Crazy shit.

Discuss fire. Ever been in one? Know anyone thats been in one?..etc..
I bet that made you feel like a badass, kicking in the door and shit, but that was probably your dad and you just watched

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
As for me, total pyro. I love to set shit on fire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx
I'm terrified of fire. I can't be around it. I also can't watch someone play with fireworks. I can watch the fireworks themselves (from a good distance) but I can't set them off, or watch someone set them off. It bothers me.
This could be very interesting in the future

I drove by a house that was on fire a few years ago. I didn't stop or call 911 cuz the fire truck was there putting it out already. It's an empty lot still
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2007, 10:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSTICKdamus
I bet that made you feel like a badass, kicking in the door and shit, but that was probably your dad and you just watched
:

I'll kick in your front door mother fucker

SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Mar 2007, 11:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx
a couple pyromaniacs set a tree in my backyard on fire when I was younger. I found it. I'm terrified of fire. I can't be around it. I also can't watch someone play with fireworks. I can watch the fireworks themselves (from a good distance) but I can't set them off, or watch someone set them off. It bothers me.
you're scared of a lot...aren't ya?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2007, 06:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

My nextdoor neighbor set his garage on fire, but he is in jail now so it is all good.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2007, 08:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

The wife and I are friends with a couple who've had fires in two apartments and in their home. And they wonder why we don't come over more often...

I've put a few fires out in my time. Using the Fire Extinguisher is cool.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2007, 10:52 AM   #11 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
you're scared of a lot...aren't ya?
fire, rabbits, crickets, horseshoe crabs...

yeah. thats pretty much it.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote