ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Cheesecake Factory?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Mar 2007, 01:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Cheesecake Factory?

I am trying to plan a nice dinner near our hotel for the night of our 2 year dating anniversary... There is a fairly new Cheesecake Factory in the area, but I am not familiar with the place. Have any of you been to one? Would you recommend it?

I would also like any opinions on Macaroni Grill, never been there either.

Thank you.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2007, 01:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Cheesecake Factory is pretty expensive from what I can remember. Good cheesecake tho...very good cheesecake.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Mar 2007, 08:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I always heard that Cheesecake Factory is expensive. I haven't ate there, but I plan to.

As far as Macaroni Grill, I like there food better than Olive Garden. It just tastes better to me. They have other stuff besides just Italian food, but it is mainly an Italian restaraunt. I know the one that is here, when you go into the bathrooms you can hear Italian on the radio. I mean they teach you how to say things in Italian while you are going to the bathroom.

Right now the promo is probally create your own pasta, where you pick the type of pasta, sauce, if it has chicken, etc...

And it is usually priced pretty reasonable. If you like Italian, I would suggest going there and getting this.
Old 17 Mar 2007, 09:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
Cheesecake Factory is pretty expensive from what I can remember. Good cheesecake tho...very good cheesecake.
QFE

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2007, 02:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

OMG The Cheesecake Factory is the greatest restaurant there is. I love that place. They have a huge menu of tons of different foods and it's all good. I mean seriously, there food standards are high and the food is all good. I don't think it's too expensive. I would eat there every day if I could, but in addition to being so delicious, their portions are ridiculously huge. There are always leftovers. Like a whole nother meal. Please go to the Cheesecake factory when you can. Here's their menu

http://www.cheesecakefactory.com/menu.htm

O goodness, I'm totally craving them right now. I'm gonna go there for dinner. Also, if you're worried about money, their lunch menu is pretty reasonable for big sandwiches and salads and stuff.

And definatly get a slice of cheesecake. OMG I'm going to get an erection talking about this stuff

I went to a macaroni grill once. I don't remember it too well, but I think it was pretty good too. Not Cheesecake Factory good, but still good.

So since this info is too late, where'd you go?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2007, 02:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I'm pretty much gonna say the same thing..

I was just there last week again, I love that place...great atmosphere, hot waitresses, great food, great music etc...alittle expensive but it is def. worth the money to spend IMO.

Never ate at the Macaroni Grill tho but I want to go because from what I hear, it's another good place.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2007, 04:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

They have one inside the Disney Quest in Downtown Disney. I always eat there when we go.

Best fucking cheesecake.
Old 20 Mar 2007, 05:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

I've never been to one.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2007, 07:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Went to CF back in the day. Think I had pizza.
Old 20 Mar 2007, 08:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

There is one in Corte Madera about five miles south of here... but I've never been in it.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2007, 11:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Exo, I am not going until a week from Friday.

Thanks to those who responded. Everyone (especially Exo, lol) gave convincing reviews. I think my heart is set on Cheesecake Factory now... I don't care about price, the only thing that could keep me from going there is a wait that's over an hour or so. We've reserved a nice suite and I don't want to spent too much time away from the big comfy bed.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote