ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Bitchin'

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Mar 2007, 08:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Bitchin'

Today I only worked for 4 hours but I feel like they ruined my day...

People are stupid.

This is a bitchin' thread... what do your want to bitch about?

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2007, 08:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I want to bitch about shit in general.

I'm fucking tired of everything that's been going on lately.
Old 15 Mar 2007, 08:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

This whole week has just been awful.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2007, 08:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I am pissed off at Dead Rising, and Project 8.

In Dead Rising, I can't beat Isabella on her motorcycle. I am using a SMG, chainsaw, battleaxe and a katana. What more do I fucking need?

In Tony Hawk Project 8, I made into Project 8. However I cannot get past rank 7.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2007, 08:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I need a machine that can convince my body its had 10 hours sleep when its only had 2.

Fuck im fucking tired and i still have 11 hours of work left. time to have coffee number 4.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2007, 09:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G O D
I need a machine that can convince my body its had 10 hours sleep when its only had 2.

Fuck im fucking tired and i still have 11 hours of work left. time to have coffee number 4.

May I ask why you only have two hours of sleep?

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2007, 09:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I wanna bitch about the 22 stitches in my left hand

I wanna bitch about blood pouring from my arm

I wanna bitch about religious fucks thinkin I give a crap about their shitty religion*

I wanna bitch about expensive ass EVERYTHING in Hawaii.

*I do give today's religious fuck credit tho, he not only tried to get me to buy into his religion...but a real estate pyramid scheme too. Thats a first. Mad props to him.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2007, 09:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
I wanna bitch about the 22 stitches in my left hand

I wanna bitch about blood pouring from my arm
details? details? with 22 stitches the story should be fucking great...
Old 15 Mar 2007, 09:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINOBILIIIII
details? details? with 22 stitches the story should be fucking great...
I was fingerin your mom and the bitch had like a coke bottle or somethin in there. Cut my fuckin hand up.

Old 15 Mar 2007, 09:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
I was fingerin your mom and the bitch had like a coke bottle or somethin in there. Cut my fuckin hand up.
Old 15 Mar 2007, 09:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Hey you walked right into it.
Old 15 Mar 2007, 09:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

i was asking a serious question...
Old 15 Mar 2007, 09:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
i was asking a serious question...
And look where that got you.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2007, 10:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Yeah...seriously tho.

I accidentally set my hand down on some broken light bulbs. Hurt like a mudda fucka.

No good story to be had, the stitches are on the palm mostly. tho there were 2 other cuts on my fingers that had to be stitched up.
Thankfully it's just my left hand.

I actually made my first post the way I did to see who would bite.

Old 15 Mar 2007, 10:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandy
May I ask why you only have two hours of sleep?
Because i didnt finish work last night until 2.30am and by the time i had something to eat at the truckstop and got home to bed it was after 4am and when i do a double shift the day after i have to get up at 6.15am.

Not much i can do about it but gripe

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote