ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Toga Toga Toga

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Mar 2007, 08:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural
Default Toga Toga Toga

So I decided to throw a St. Patrick's Day Toga Party. If you are in the New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, or Pennslyvania area and want some corned beef sandwiches and free booze you are more than welcomed to stop on by Saturday night.

Topic-Growing up did you throw any crazy house parties when your parents went away?
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2007, 08:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Not really when I was a kid, but I came home from college once and threw a party with all my little sisters hot friends. Then they got in the pool and I was making margaritas and shit for them. It was hot, but I didn't get laid. 2 days later my rents find goddamned beer cans floating in the pool drain.

Every other party was just a bash in the dorms or whatever. I had so many parties. We'd be like "Wed night? Let's have a party!" Some beers and some chips and some phone calls and we were in business. There was always a party. God I miss college...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2007, 08:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Not really when I was a kid, but I came home from college once and threw a party with all my little sisters hot friends. Then they got in the pool and I was making margaritas and shit for them. It was hot, but I didn't get laid. 2 days later my rents find goddamned beer cans floating in the pool drain.

Every other party was just a bash in the dorms or whatever. I had so many parties. We'd be like "Wed night? Let's have a party!" Some beers and some chips and some phone calls and we were in business. There was always a party. God I miss college...
I thought you ate ramen patties in college?

I never threw any parties.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2007, 08:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo

I think Exo has a drinking problem!
Old 13 Mar 2007, 09:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I never had the chance because I was raised as one of seven kids. My parents could not go anywhere. And the one time they went to Texas because my grandma died and left us here to go to school, we did not have any electricity. But we called ourselves off school a few times.

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Mar 2007, 09:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSTICKdamus
I thought you ate ramen patties in college?
Yeah, I did. That part sucked. Fried ramen patties.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
I think Exo has a drinking problem!
Don't project your problems on me

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 13 Mar 2007, 09:39 PM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I have never been one to throw parties at any point in time in my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo

don't you have a show to post
Old 13 Mar 2007, 10:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I only threw 1 party...it was the worst party ever for me...but my friends fucking loved it.

Playing party host is fucking terrible.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2007, 03:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Yeah, I did. That part sucked. Fried ramen patties.

Don't project your problems on me
Rebel doesn't have a drinking problem....

Jeezus

He drinks Coors Light...shit, he might as well be drinkin Dasani.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Mar 2007, 06:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
Playing party host is fucking terrible.
QFT
Old 14 Mar 2007, 11:58 AM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kara
don't you have a show to post
I got busy

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 14 Mar 2007, 01:22 PM   #12 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
I know I know I was just teasing your personal life comes before the answer to my question to Chris lol
Old 14 Mar 2007, 01:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kara
I know I know I was just teasing your personal life comes before the answer to my question to Chris lol
well, I hurried up and posted it real quick. It's pretty half assed, but that's all I have time for right now

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!