ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Aftermarket

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Mar 2007, 06:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default Aftermarket

So yeah, does anybody happen to know where I could purchase aftermarket parts for a 2004-2007 Pontiac Grand Prix? Does anybody even know if they make aftermarket parts for a 2004-2007 Grand Prix?

So yeah. Have you ever done any sorts of modifications to your car? If so, what have you done, and what are you planning?
Old 08 Mar 2007, 06:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Google, eBay.

As far as my truck goes, I've put on window guards, a hood protector, duals, a cd player, a steering wheel cover...I'd like a spray in bed liner and maybe some LED somewhere but money. I love my truck.

Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2007, 06:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I haven't done anything to my truck yet. Mostly, because I just bought it and am not ready to start cutting it up. But, in another year, when I can justify spending more money on it, I'm going to get the following

Headers
Exhast
3" Lift
Wheels and rims
Grill

And maybe, if I get lucky, a supercharger.

Get in the zone, autozone

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2007, 06:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
I haven't done anything to my truck yet. Mostly, because I just bought it and am not ready to start cutting it up. But, in another year, when I can justify spending more money on it, I'm going to get the following

Headers
Exhast
3" Lift
Wheels and rims
Grill

And maybe, if I get lucky, a supercharger.

Get in the zone, autozone
Last time I was in an auto parts store they didn't sell jack shit to improve performance. At least not in the terms of after-market parts.

If I end up getting a Grand Prix, I got ideas for it. I'm not spending anything on making that car look badass. I already think it looks badass, so I'll make it my own personal street legal stock car. I'll keep that shit looking stock enough on the outside, but once I fire that engine up, you'll fucking know that shit aint stock. I figure that'll allow me to keep the title of "daily driver" on that car.
Old 08 Mar 2007, 07:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Last time I was in an auto parts store they didn't sell jack shit to improve performance. At least not in the terms of after-market parts.

If I end up getting a Grand Prix, I got ideas for it. I'm not spending anything on making that car look badass. I already think it looks badass, so I'll make it my own personal street legal stock car. I'll keep that shit looking stock enough on the outside, but once I fire that engine up, you'll fucking know that shit aint stock. I figure that'll allow me to keep the title of "daily driver" on that car.
I'm going to a 4x4 place.

And I thought you were a responsible young driver

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2007, 07:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
I'm going to a 4x4 place.

And I thought you were a responsible young driver
Oh I am, but that doesn't mean I can't open shit up on the freeway when I hit a stretch of very little traffic.
Old 08 Mar 2007, 11:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
a.k.a. Carabiniere

Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Scuzz , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Have you tried Jegs or Summit?

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand as playing a poor one well" - Unknown
Scuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Mar 2007, 11:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzz
Summit is awesome...and really fucking close to me.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Mar 2007, 08:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuzz
Summit has a ton of shit for them.

Thanks.