ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

PWF Hall of Fame Class #2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Mar 2007, 07:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default PWF Hall of Fame Class #2

That's right the long overdue, 2nd inductee class into the PWF Hall of Fame is here. 5 posters enter into the Hall and make history tonight. They join the ranks of such Hall of Famers as

Stick
Kurt
The Glue
Mac
Oeo
Dre

This year had to be some of the toughest voting yet. After having a committee nominate posters from PWF's past and present, The voting was done and the top five posters made it in. While we have no idea how close the voting was for the first class, this year several posters came one to two votes away from getting inducted. Which means that the next class will be very competitive. However we are here to talk about the five posters that will enter the halls of PWFdom!

Without further ado I present in no particular order the first inductee into this year's Hall of Fame:

This poster brought us such classic posts such as

Who wants to gird my loins, because I'm bringing sexy back

When you ask most posters they tell you he acts like a moron, hell he is a moron. Yet this moron was respected enough to get voted into the PWF Hall of Fame.

Some say that he has lost touch with PWF, that he spends all his time improving PW, and while they might seem true on the outside, the accomplishments that one of our admins has done is undeniable.

Stone Cold came to PWF as one of the first members, he showed up on day one and made one of the largest post counts in the shortest amount of time that most people have ever seen. As a youngster most people didn't have high hopes for this so called clown. However he soon became an admin and helped Kevin get this place on the right track.

Although Kevin has sent SC a personal saying he sucks, and while most agree, SC has done a lot for the site. You don't see it now, but SC put in a lot of work to this site. PWF once had a striving arcade were posters could go and just get high scores and kill time. SC did that by adding several games.

SC added hacks such as the Brock Lesnar hack, and he made that bitch work. Most of the time he helps if something technical goes wrong. You can probally credit SC to helping get rid of the bots that for a few months plagued us.

Yes, he once banned himself, and yes he did post a thread about John Cena Sucks, but SC whether he is being berated, getting yelled at about doing a horrible job, or even told to stay at PW and save us all here at PWF. The one thing that can be said is if something needs to be changed or added, SC is usually the one that can be trusted to do it.

And with that we welcome SC to the PWF Hall of Fame.

----------------------------------
Old 03 Mar 2007, 07:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
No Frills

Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Nick Saban , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

*canned applause*
Nick Saban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2007, 08:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

With SC in the HOF, let us get to our second inductee of the night, a guy that well a guy that has made history here in PWF by probally banning more people than every other mod and admin combined. To induct our next poster please allow a few words from PWF Hall of Famer The Glue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glue
Some time after this placed started but shortly before The Great Everyone Left, I got here. MOTM was a pretty important place. Well to me it was. A lot of really good posters dropped a lot of really good shit in that fucker.

And Boston kept getting banned from there...

But anyway, some of the most concise, well thought and well written posts this board has ever seen were in that piece. And that piece was regulated by a motherfucker named Trevelbond.

Trev was probably one of the first people to make me feel at all welcome here, and I thought that was pretty above average because at the time he was straight up BRAWLIN with a lot of people in MOTM. But Trev was never afraid to pull out his e cock and slap some muthafuckas across the face when he had to...

I think in today's thinned out herd of PWF we forget that Trev just put people down. Like Old Yeller's master at the end of the movie, just takin motherfuckers out back and shit. That's just what the fuck he did. You all may think of him as a banning nazi, but before that boy could actually go in and ban you, he'd just chase you off.

People forget that Trev would literally argue with a person and argue and argue and just do it so well that eventually everyone from the most reasonable and sensible to the most loony and fucktarded would just get the fucking picture and leave.

We forget about all the people that Trev pwned just because they asses got so fuckin juiced that they just don't come 'round no mo.

What once passed into legend has passed out of time it seems...but there is a land timeless called the Archives...and somewhere in there it flowers anew...go seek it...Trev pwnage...it's out there, and as Warren Sapp said, "It's Hilarious."

That's right people, Trev is funny...it's subtle and not really everyone is on the same wavelength...but Trev is genuinely funny.

So here's to Trev...Hall of Famer.
Congrats Trevelbond, and GOT DAMN on a Whole wheat cracker!
Old 03 Mar 2007, 08:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Congrats to SC and Trev.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2007, 08:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

SC I can understand, but how did Trev make the HOF before me?

While i'm on the subject how did Glue and OEO make the PWF HOF before me?

Did these 3 guys really contribute more to these boards then I did?

^^^^Made by the Big Homie Stick...PC representer.
Tr(uth)iple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2007, 08:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Oh PWF you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey PWF!

That speech has been written by Tri, red rep him now.

This is like such an honor I can't STAND IT. Like...I'm pretty much the jackass of PWF... yet some how I got in to this...this...esteemed academy is such an honor

I'd like to thank STICK...he has been there for me through it all.

Tri...you fucking faggot THANK YOU

Jason....jason is my number one balla...no one keeps me true to da street like Jason does.

Trevolshit....you stood up for me through the shit just like stick did, but you swallowed that shit, and I can't repay you enough for eating shit.

Rebel...you weird bastard...ya hate me, then we cool, then you randomly one day hate me again...your hate for me that i can't understand keeps me going!

Ok yeah thanks for all thinking I am a HOFer...really thanks.

Old 03 Mar 2007, 08:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC

That speech has been written by Tri, red rep him now.

This is like such an honor I can't STAND IT. Like...I'm pretty much the jackass of PWF... yet some how I got in to this...this...esteemed academy is such an honor

I'd like to thank STICK...he has been there for me through it all.

Tri...you fucking faggot THANK YOU

Jason....jason is my number one balla...no one keeps me true to da street like Jason does.

Trevolshit....you stood up for me through the shit just like stick did, but you swallowed that shit, and I can't repay you enough for eating shit.

Rebel...you weird bastard...ya hate me, then we cool, then you randomly one day hate me again...your hate for me that i can't understand keeps me going!

Ok yeah thanks for all thinking I am a HOFer...really thanks.

Way to go SC. Other people here may hate ya, but I think your cool as fuck.
Old 03 Mar 2007, 08:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

To induct our third inductee, I've asked Exo to give a few words

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Before PWF was a happy go lucky place with Hall of Famers and many reps, it was DWO territory, and there was one man at the head of the pack. There is no other poster in the history of PWF that has consistently put this board on his back and carried it forward. Let me introduce you to this year's hall of fame inductee, Dogcatcher.

To create a list of all that DC has done for this board would fall well short of his impact to our site. We can look at staples of our community like the OTPC, and owe it to Dogcatcher. We can look at the GWOAT tourneys, and their subsequent children, and owe it to Dogcatcher. When asked to take over the IWO, he did, and grew the best efed in PWF history. How many times has DC stepped up and carried the forum forward? I can’t even begin to count.

But to make it easier to understand, let me put it this way. Whenever there is a void that needs to be filled, DC has filled it before anyone even noticed.

Did you notice when you needed a PWF newspaper? Nope, but there it was. And DC was the man who made it happen. Did you notice when you needed someone to run a popularity contest? Nope, but now you can’t get enough. Who does all those year end awards for every single forum? DC. What DC touches turns to gold, and for that, he’s been named the most creative poster pretty much every year.

And you will still find him pushing this place forward. He is still the one coming up with new ideas to keep posters interested in coming back. These very HOF awards could be renamed the Dogcatcher Achievement Award and it would be even more prestigious.

As Stick said without DC, PWF would be a tournament less place and that would be very sad.

I also remember him saying “No, don’t make me mod” before being made a mod and then doing a damn fine job with everything he’s ever been charged with doing. Hell, you could ask him to mod suggestion box and in a week it’d get 100 posts a day.

So let’s wish DC congratulations on his induction into the Hall Of Fame and thank him for being an uncomplaining champion of PWF and the backbone of our community.
Thank you guys

and to answer Truth's question..I didn't run this last year Mac did it, so I don't know why about the other ones...as for this year, you were nominated, you jsut didn't make the final cut that was made clear to several people..why I don't know...I just know what the votes said. I would assume because of your lack of poster in the past few years people forgot about you, while the others seem to have stayed pretty active...At least for this year I can explain it that way...as for last year like I said i have no idea. Hope that helps.
Old 03 Mar 2007, 09:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.Tr(uth)iple H is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
To induct our third inductee, I've asked Exo to give a few words

Thank you guys

and to answer Truth's question..I didn't run this last year Mac did it, so I don't know why about the other ones...as for this year, you were nominated, you jsut didn't make the final cut that was made clear to several people..why I don't know...I just know what the votes said. I would assume because of your lack of poster in the past few years people forgot about you, while the others seem to have stayed pretty active...At least for this year I can explain it that way...as for last year like I said i have no idea. Hope that helps.
It doesn't help, I'm getting the feeling of disrespect. Who are the voters? What kind of Mickey Mouse system of voting is Going on here in PWF, when I'm not voted in the HOF? I shouldn't even have to be voted, when the idea came up I should've automatic/ally been put in. I mean isn't there still a OTPC contest here every year? Well I created that.

Old 03 Mar 2007, 09:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

woah Hombre....

I say wooooooooooooooooah.

OTPC was a Joint production.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2007, 09:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Our fourth inductee of the night is a poster most of you should know...to induct him once again is Glue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glue
XeR0's the shit.

I don't really have to tell you this, chances are that if you read this site and you're not some fucking little bitchass named Alex, you're aware of the fact.

Let me tell you something about XeR0. He's always been more than happy to help. Any time you or I have had the dumbest question about a computer, who's there to save the day? XeR0.

Any time you get some fresh new bootlegged sof--

Any time you want to...share things...who's there to hook you the fuck up? XeR0.

Any time Alex tries to roll up in this piece...who's there to remind him that he's his beeitch?? XeR0. Damn right.

Any time you think you need to see a truly bizzare and grotesque banner, who's the first person you think of? XeR0.

But there's much more to it than that.

XeR0's people, man. XeR0's got the quick humor which is ever so necessary. Recently in a thread that shall remain nameless...XeR0 dropped a one word post. I fucking fell out of my chair laughing so hard.

That's how funny he is. That one word was funnier than most of the posters here could ever hope to be. I don't even know that he meant it to be funny, which is the really cool part about XeR0, is that his humor comes naturally.

He's got a perspective that is always going to have his own unique angle to it and he's got a wit about him that is almost singular.

Going even further, XeR0's a guy who's given a lot of himself to this place. Depending on what situation he was facing, XeR0 never really hid any of his emotions when discussing his personal life, and as gay as this may sound, and as totally straight and heterosexual as I am, and as totally straight and heterosexual I am proud to be, I really think that XeR0 shares a little part of himself, just about every time he posts...and as any chick can tell you...that's priceless.

But anyhow, he's probably the coolest cat up in this...ladies and gentlemen, a friend of mine and yours...your next Hall of Famer: XeR0.
Congrats Xero

and Truth I thought Kurt started the OTPC..Just saying, I don't really know...as for the voting the mods and those members of the HOF already nominated people, after the nominations is was opened up to the posters of PWF..you got two nominations after the mods and HOF nominated. I don't remember who nominated you, I just know that is how many noms you got because I wrote the nominations and votes down.
Old 03 Mar 2007, 09:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Nothing but the TrutHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK
woah Hombre....

I say wooooooooooooooooah.

OTPC was a Joint production.
You was involved a little, but i'm pretty sure I came up with that.

Quote:
Congrats Xero
Who?

Quote:
and Truth I thought Kurt started the OTPC..Just saying, I don't really know...as for the voting the mods and those members of the HOF already nominated people, after the nominations is was opened up to the posters of PWF..you got two nominations after the mods and HOF nominated. I don't remember who nominated you, I just know that is how many noms you got because I wrote the nominations and votes down.
Kurt was my PNC, but if i'm not mistaken I came up with the concept, and Kurt booked it. I know for sure I created the name "Off Topic Popularity Contest".

Half of these mods weren't even around when I was here. I'm not just thinking about me (Well yeah, I am) but what about THE Rock, Kam, Exo and that kid Marbles?

Old 03 Mar 2007, 09:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

And finally the last induction of the night, and our 5th inductee

as OEO said all this guy wants is internet ratings.

Now most of you don't realize that our final inductee has been here since the beginning..He climbed the ladder all the way to admin, and then abused his powers

Whether he was making graphics, running a secret country club or battling SC, this poster always made things entertaining...

His fued with SC is legendary and the latest chapter involved once again getting SC booted from his admin powers...

However most of you know him as the creator of KPWF.

Exo came back with a plan, get rid of SC and make PWF entertaining by creating a podcast. With KPWF we have heard the voices of many PWFers. Amazingly tons of people trust exo with their phone numbers

He brought us such stuff as Stick and One debating wrasslin, the debut of prototype, Mac's offbeat ramblings, and Kurt well it looks like the fued has finally been settled.

And yes let's not forget total pwnage of Stan. Exo put him in his place and he hasn't been back in months.

So PWF let's give some props to our final inductee of the night the one and only

EXO.
Old 03 Mar 2007, 09:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Congrats to all inductees.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Mar 2007, 09:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truthhh
Half of these mods weren't even around when I was here. I'm not just thinking about me (Well yeah, I am) but what about THE Rock, Kam, Exo and that kid Marbles?
I'm not arguing with you about this. I don't know why people disrespect you, don't like you or don't know about you. Hell you just showed back up. To answer about the mods, every mod here has been here since Jan. 2004 or earlier. Most of them have been here since the beginning, so to say they weren't around when you were is ridiculous. They might not have been a mod but they were posters then.

As for The Rock, Kam, Exo and marbles

Exo just got inducted

Marbles was nominated (hell I nominated him)

KAM was nominated

and I guess no one likes Rock or something because there were 37 nominated posters and he wasn't one of them.

I have no answers besides those, I guess you should ask every member of PWF why they did or didn't nominate or vote for you and the others. Because I really don't know.