ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Hey Troy BOIIIIIII~!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Feb 2007, 09:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Hey Troy BOIIIIIII~!

Your sister is hot.

That is all.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2007, 10:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Check out Sparx's friends if you want hot.
Old 16 Feb 2007, 10:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Link?
Old 16 Feb 2007, 10:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

the hell with all of you posting check out someone and not posting a link or pic.
Old 16 Feb 2007, 10:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

Quote:
they're not legal.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2007, 10:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaSTICKdamus
Link?
Well here is a picture of her friend Atlanta, who I have an e-crush on.

To see more, go through myspace.
Old 16 Feb 2007, 10:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:

So what does your e-gf think about this e-crush?
Old 16 Feb 2007, 10:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
So what does your e-gf think about this e-crush?
She laughs, because she knows I'm just joking around.

I think Lanta is hot and all, but you won't see me going out with her anytime soon. Sparx is the girl for me.
Old 16 Feb 2007, 10:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
She laughs, because she knows I'm just joking around.

I think Lanta is hot and all, but you won't see me going out with her anytime soon. Sparx is the girl for me.
But it could be sometime later huh?
Old 16 Feb 2007, 10:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
But it could be sometime later huh?

Only if something really completely fucking stupid happened between Sparx and I.
Old 16 Feb 2007, 10:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:

Damn.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2007, 10:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyskill
Damn.
You should post Jenna's myspace link
Old 16 Feb 2007, 10:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

lana's not the hottest one.

there's cortni, tiffee, meghan, aylah that he's not telling you about.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Feb 2007, 10:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx

I could post pictures of them too.
Old 16 Feb 2007, 10:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx

Spear is this true??

Quote:
You should post Jenna's myspace link
http://myspace-139.vo.llnwd.net/0089...95761139_m.jpg

That's from about a month ago, she's a little chubby there.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote