ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

So I took the ACT this morning

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Feb 2007, 02:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Default So I took the ACT this morning

It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, but it was far from easy. Did you take it? What was your score?

I'm going to take it again in maybe April or June, but definitely at least once more.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Feb 2007, 01:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

yeah....way back in the day....I think I had a score of 34

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Feb 2007, 05:28 AM   #3 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

no...i took the SAT once...and got a decent enough score to get my ass to a university that didn't even need me to take one...because of my GPA...to me these tests are fucking retarded because if you take it enough times...eventually your scores will be better...it doesn't measure what you know or appearantly in most cases don't know...