ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

What's the next thing you're going to buy?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Feb 2007, 06:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default What's the next thing you're going to buy?

Yes, say what you're going to buy next, and then, after you have bought the next thing, post in the thread about the last thing you bought was. Maybe they'll match, or maybe they won't.

The next thing I want to buy is the rest of the queen catalog. I have most, but not all and figure this is a good time to get the rest. I doubt it will be the next thing I buy though. The next thing I buy will prolly be either margarita mix or coffee.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2007, 06:04 PM   #2 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

tomorrow:

lunch.

I lead a boring life.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2007, 06:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Awww Exo, you've always been the Yin to my Yang.

I plan to do the rest of my Valentine's shopping, pick my mom up a little something and such, but I don't know about specifics.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2007, 07:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2007, 07:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The Departed on DVD next week.

I also need to get my Mom, sister, and nephew birthday cards next week.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2007, 07:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
Don't man. Seriously, don't. Please.
Old 06 Feb 2007, 07:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
I really don't know how to respond to this.
Old 06 Feb 2007, 07:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

What? A guy can't have an appreciation for hand guns now?
Old 06 Feb 2007, 07:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Buncha commies.

I'm gonna buy dinner. Dunno where. Dinner is next though.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2007, 07:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
(:

Quote:
you've made several posts with a dark tone talking about being depressed, and being too upset to eat.

you have a banner with a man hung in it.

then you post that you're buying a gun.

hence our alarm.
Old 06 Feb 2007, 07:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx
you've made several posts with a dark tone talking about being depressed, and being too upset to eat.

hence our alarm.
He prolly got dumped or something. It happens. Grief is natural. Besides, I don't even think he's old enough to buy a gun.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2007, 07:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Oh a man can have an appreciation for hand guns. Hell I want to collect guns. But...

Quote:

hence our alarm.
Yeah. Just worried about you man.
Old 06 Feb 2007, 07:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

I dunno, I'll probably pick some cheese strings up from town tomorrow
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2007, 07:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Grief is natural. Besides, I don't even think he's old enough to buy a gun.
I'm not THAT young.

Quote:
I did?

I know I made one post saying that yesterday but I didn't really consider anything else I said to be all that "dark" though.

Quote:

You obviously haven't seen some of my other banners. This is far from being the most disturbing sig I have ever used.

Quote:

hence our alarm.
Yes...I am buying a gun...to shoot the shit out of my fucking POS truck.

Really guys...thanks...but I'm fine...
Old 06 Feb 2007, 07:49 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
You obviously haven't seen some of my other banners. This is far from being the most disturbing sig I have ever used.
It kind of reminds me of my banner from the early part of last year...

I wasn't feelin' too good during that time period
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote