ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Post a pic of something you own

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Feb 2007, 10:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Peaceful One

Cryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICK
Red face Post a pic of something you own

and something you would like.

Here is my car:

and will like peace, but there is no photo for that.

Peace and love

Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2007, 12:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Until I bring myself to take them back to the store for the refund, I own these...

Late.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BottlestackI.JPG (105.7 KB, 56 views)

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2007, 04:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Until I bring myself to take them back to the store for the refund, I own these...

Late.

Damn that's like $50 bucks atleast.

Last edited by Skill; 06 Feb 2007 at 04:35 PM.
Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2007, 05:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

That one isn't mine, but mine looks just like it. It's a shame because I never play it. Big reason is because it's been out of tune for months, and my attempt to change the strings failed miserably. I broke two, and put four on just so the neck doesn't warp because of lack of tension. I need to get a new set of strings and change them all again.
Old 06 Feb 2007, 05:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

What I have:

What I want is the rest of my Winter Ball pictures from my date and her friend.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2007, 05:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

A few of my novelty sized Region 3 DVDs

Yeah I suck at photography
Old 06 Feb 2007, 06:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I looked around for something to show, and it came down to my pot of fake grass or my Freddy/Jason fish tank, so I took a combo pic!

My grass is kinda dusty..

EDIT! I wish to share this as well, I fuckin' love this thing.

And something I want... Hmmm...

and a PS2 with all available Kraoke games, including but not limited to: Karaoke Revolution American Idol, Karaoke Revolution Country.

Last edited by SodaGirl; 06 Feb 2007 at 06:39 PM.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2007, 07:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear

That one isn't mine, but mine looks just like it. It's a shame because I never play it. Big reason is because it's been out of tune for months, and my attempt to change the strings failed miserably. I broke two, and put four on just so the neck doesn't warp because of lack of tension. I need to get a new set of strings and change them all again.
I've got a scar from changing strings on a guitar similar to that.

Here are my roller blades:
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2007, 07:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

My camera is being used to take pictures of bread. Yes, you read that correctly.

BTW, how can it be so difficult to change guitar strings? I changed them like a million times and never hurt myself...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Feb 2007, 07:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
My camera is being used to take pictures of bread. Yes, you read that correctly.

BTW, how can it be so difficult to change guitar strings? I changed them like a million times and never hurt myself...
I think that might've been the first time Spear did it.

I simply tightened them too much and it broke and curled back and cut across the top of my left eyelid.
Old 06 Feb 2007, 07:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx
I think that might've been the first time Spear did it.

I simply tightened them too much and it broke and curled back and cut across the top of my left eyelid.
You should wear saftey goggles. I don't want you to become the girl that made it too dangerous for guitar strings

Here's a tip for you up and coming guitar players. When changing strings, don't tighten them too much. Then, when you have all 6 strings replaced (one at a time) bring them up to tension with a tuner. That way, they won't get too tight. And then, after they're all in tune, stretch them out, gently. They'll drop at least a half step. Then bring them up to tune again.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 06 Feb 2007, 07:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
(:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
You should wear saftey goggles. I don't want you to become the girl that made it too dangerous for guitar strings

Here's a tip for you up and coming guitar players. When changing strings, don't tighten them too much. Then, when you have all 6 strings replaced (one at a time) bring them up to tension with a tuner. That way, they won't get too tight. And then, after they're all in tune, stretch them out, gently. They'll drop at least a half step. Then bring them up to tune again.
Thanks
I had someone explain that to me after I hurt myself doing it. It was just a scratch, but enough to leave a scar, and enough that if I didn't close my eyes it would've really hurt me. I dont' remember why, but I didn't have my glasses on when that happened, so there was nothing between my eyes and the outside world.
Old 06 Feb 2007, 08:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo

Simply twisted them too tight. I was tightening a little, then stretching.

It was also my first time changing strings. I got a lot better as the last four went on.

I now need to get more strings. I'll do that when my mom gets the 9k her work owes her.
Old 06 Feb 2007, 08:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Ok, here are some pics, now that I got my camera back.

This is the view from my tix at sd.

My dunny that sits on my desk.

my cat Buffy, which I don't really own. Mostly, I tolerate...

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 06 Feb 2007, 08:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Goddamn, Spear...changing strings??

Man up, kid.

And Skill...I took that pic before this past weekend...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote