ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Dilated Pupils...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jan 2007, 06:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Dilated Pupils...

My pupils are dilated cuz I went and had an eye exam.

The doc said my vision has stayed pretty much the same since my last visit, which was at least two and a half years ago That surprised me because previously, my eyes had continually been getting worse

Next up, a new pair of glasses, and I might try my eyes with some contacts, but I'm not too keen on putting shit in my eyes

When was your last eye doctor visit? What's your vision? Do you wear contacts or glasses? Ever debate about getting lasiks eye surgery?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2007, 06:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

never went to the eyes doctor before...and that's real talk...i fucking hate doctors...FUCKING HATE...they seem to somehow someway get inside your wallet...last time i went to a dentist to clean my teeth...the fucker somehow find a way to fuck up my teeth and i've got proofs because before i went to the dentist nothing is wrong with my teeth...right after i got home when i brush my teeth at night i'm hella bleeding...and my teeth ached like a motherfucker...the same teeth the fucking dentist worked on...i could be over suspected but fuck that shit...i only go when i have to...so no regular checkups for me...
Old 19 Jan 2007, 06:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Fuck your red eyes
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2007, 06:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINOBILIIIII
never went to the eyes doctor before...and that's real talk...i fucking hate doctors...FUCKING HATE...they seem to somehow someway get inside your wallet...last time i went to a dentist to clean my teeth...the fucker somehow find a way to fuck up my teeth and i've got proofs because before i went to the dentist nothing is wrong with my teeth...right after i got home when i brush my teeth at night i'm hella bleeding...and my teeth ached like a motherfucker...the same teeth the fucking dentist worked on...i could be over suspected but fuck that shit...i only go when i have to...so no regular checkups for me...
lmao... yeah thats smart. Don't go to the dentist for checkups and just wait for something really bad to happen so it can cost you ever more.

Your teeth were hurting and bleeding because he was scraping away all the crap in your teeth that haven't been touched before.
Old 19 Jan 2007, 06:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky
lmao... yeah thats smart. Don't go to the dentist for checkups and just wait for something really bad to happen so it can cost you ever more.

Your teeth were hurting and bleeding because he was scraping away all the crap in your teeth that haven't been touched before.
nope...my fucking dentist is an asshole...i was on insurance so the fucker find all sorts of shits that required me to make schedule to see him every fucking week...i didn't know better i was in middle school...
Old 19 Jan 2007, 07:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

The last time I went to the eye doctor, he tried to dialate my eyes. He put the drops in, and my pupils were just telling that shit to fuck off, and never dialated.
Old 19 Jan 2007, 07:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

I have a glass eye

...and laser eye surgery in the other one
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2007, 07:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townduke
I have a glass eye
Can you pop that shit out and gross people out with it?
Old 19 Jan 2007, 07:58 PM   #9 (permalink)

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood
Can you pop that shit out and gross people out with it?
Yes all the time
Old 19 Jan 2007, 08:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Yes all the time
Awsome.
Old 19 Jan 2007, 08:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
I have a glass eye

...and laser eye surgery in the other one
So with a glass eye, can you move it around like you would your real eye?
Old 19 Jan 2007, 08:05 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Lab
So with a glass eye, can you move it around like you would your real eye?
It remains fixed

It causes me all sorts of problems
Old 19 Jan 2007, 08:08 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
It remains fixed

Fixed huh?

Old 19 Jan 2007, 08:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
It remains fixed

Oh the potentials of having a fixed eye.
Old 19 Jan 2007, 08:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Lab
Fixed huh?

right eye?

he's turned funny in the second one, so if he turns back, its in the same position.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote