ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I need a soul mate

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jan 2007, 10:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Peaceful One

Cryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICKCryptic is a STICK
Red face I need a soul mate

Name: Eugene Woodcock
Sex: Male
Eyes: Green
Height: 6ft1
Weight: Unsure, but i'm healthy.
Smoker: No
Drinker: No
Ethnic: White

Hello, my name is Eugene alias "Cryptik", i'm looking for a soul mate, are you my soul mate?

Also my friends have you found a soul mate or just is sex before marriage wrong? I made a mistake and had sex early, met a young lady by the name of Jessica we were both at the museum looking at the wild life exhibtion when our eyes met. I couldn't resist but to walk up to her and introduce myself. She smiled and i smiled back and proceeded to talk to her, i was nervous but i felt strong and so did my *****, which was a relief because i had been worried about it for the past few days, but thats another story. So i felt strong and confident and continued while praying no sweat dripped from my forehead. As we spoke we realised we had so much in common, she like trees, apple trees in fact and said she owned one, whereas i just like all trees. She wore a multi colored dressed so i assumed she liked bright colors so i was happy. But as we spoke we walked around the museum together and it ended up turning into a date. I took her for a drink of lemonade afterwards and then she tricked me. She said "can we go to her place for some coffee" i said ok and i drove us there. But when we entered her house before i can have my coffee she started ripping off my clothes, including my favorite shirt, but as i was gasping for air as she pressed her lips against mine and i started feeling excited and did the same to her clothes though her top was very difficult to rip off, i think i need to eat more greens. But eventually i got it off, we took off the rest of our clothes and had sex, within 3 minutes and 52 seconds i felt like i had just been in heaven, but afterwards i felt like "oh no, what have i done, i was meant to buy Sensational Spiderman Episode 1" But now i feel a little guilty for leaving dirty socks there as well.
Cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2007, 11:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Why the fuck are you driving asshole! Don't you know you're killing trees!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2007, 11:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

You don't drive around in a milk float do you?
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2007, 02:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

man this is just creepy. I guess this is the PWF singles ad page now? I suppose I'll contribute.

Name: David
Height: 5 ft 10
Weight: 170 lbs
Smoker: Hell no, not unless weed counts...

My name is Dave and I'm your boy. I like you, I like sex. It's nice. My hobbies include ping pong, disco dance and sunbathing. On weekends I like to go to town to take pictures of women while they make toilet. I believe America is greatest country on Earth. When I'm not playing ping pong I like to look for women to have the sexy intercourse with. After I have made sexy explosion I buy my woman dinner. So please date me or I be emo and cut myself
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2007, 03:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Name: Senor Crazyskill
Sex: Yes please
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'1
Weight: 170 lbs
Drinker: Not really

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2007, 03:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

Name: Townduke
Height: 6'1
Weight: 169lbs
Ethnic: White as a bottle of milk
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2007, 05:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Smoker: Hell no, not unless weed counts...
You smoke?
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2007, 05:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Never forget the name!

DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.DrDoom is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to DrDoom

WTF its the hippy, make love not war thread. On a wrestling forum...wtf. *Runs away*

Props to Sly as Hell for the banner.

DrDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2007, 05:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
You smoke?
Hook him up man.

Old 19 Jan 2007, 05:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
You smoke?
on occasion. I haven't smoked since around xmas break.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2007, 06:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Fuck soul mates
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Jan 2007, 11:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
-pelican-

lithium-jane is a STICKlithium-jane is a STICKlithium-jane is a STICKlithium-jane is a STICKlithium-jane is a STICKlithium-jane is a STICKlithium-jane is a STICKlithium-jane is a STICKlithium-jane is a STICKlithium-jane is a STICKlithium-jane is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash
Fuck soul mates
I'll drink to that
lithium-jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2007, 12:35 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

HAHAHAHHAHA who is this guy?
Old 21 Jan 2007, 01:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Name: XeR0
Sex: Lots
Eyes: Shit Brown
Height: 5'10
Weight: 290 lbs
Smoker: Like a fucking chimney
Drinker: Very occasionally...and only good alcohol.
Ethnic: Whiter then Casper
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Jan 2007, 01:39 AM   #15 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

Best alter ever.

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote