ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Haircut

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jan 2007, 05:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Default Haircut

I need one. I don't want to go get one.

Gotta shower, go get it done, shower again. Fuck that noise.

I should shave my head, it would be easier.

Dunno what I'd do about the beard then. The beard kinda looks like dogshit anyway though.

How long is your hair? Get it cut often?

-Tim-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2007, 05:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

My hairs getting quite long. I haven't had a haircut in 5 months.
I have a mullet.
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2007, 05:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
The King of Kings

Cobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of FamerCobra is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to Cobra

I have not had my hair cut in a year. It is getting long, it's down to my shoulders. However, I will be graduating this year and if I plan on getting a real job I will probably have to get a haircut.

Thanks to Glue for the banner
Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2007, 06:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelbond

Gotta shower, go get it done, shower again. Fuck that noise.

-Tim-
That's bad for your skin...
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2007, 06:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Buzz cut, 365 days a year. I love it.
Old 16 Jan 2007, 06:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townduke
That's bad for your skin...
Gotta be clean though. Gotta be clean to go to the barber. Gotta get the hair off after.

It's Clean.™
Old 16 Jan 2007, 06:33 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I buzz my hair off probably about once a month. I can't be bothered to brush, gel, or do anything else with my hair, so off it goes
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2007, 06:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
formerly Derka

Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I used to have some long ass hippie hair, but I cut it right before Christmas.

They used to call me Tarzan. Now I'm Aladdin.
Old 16 Jan 2007, 06:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

I have thick, curly, long hair. I'm a hairdresser's wet dream. When its straight it's down past my lower back. I'd love to cut it short, but it curls up too bad. My last haircut was around last Feb. I chopped it off from a little longer than this length to my shoulders. I dyed it then too.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2007, 06:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I have shoulder length hair. I only trim split ends Haven't seen a barber's chair in 2 years.
Old 16 Jan 2007, 06:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I have short hair with bangs, but I fucking hate having to keep combing it. Jenna says I look much better with bangs than with a buzz cut though.

My last haircut was about a month ago.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2007, 07:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

I get a haircut like every two weeks, go to the barber get that fresh cut. Gotta stay lookin fly
Old 16 Jan 2007, 08:06 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

My hair is short now...its been short for about a year.

My hair was getting pretty long prior to me getting fired near the end of 05 and I had to get it cut for job interviews.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2007, 08:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I used to have all kinds of hair...but I just ain't got the time or the inclination to deal with that shit. My hair grows slowly, so I get a short fade from about an inch on top to a 2 blade on the bottom...and I don't really start to need another cut for a month.

Right now I'm about a month overdue for my haircut and I fucking hate it...I feel like a fucking broad, I look like a fucking Beatle in the mop top era...it just fucking sucks.

I used to cut my own hair...blending with clippers and everything...but I don't have that kind of time or patience anymore...of course, I don't like to be bothered to go to the barber shop...which is why I look like Ringo right about now.

Fucking hair.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Jan 2007, 08:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Right now I'm about a month overdue for my haircut and I fucking hate it...I feel like a fucking broad, I look like a fucking Beatle in the mop top era...it just fucking sucks.

I used to cut my own hair...blending with clippers and everything...but I don't have that kind of time or patience anymore...of course, I don't like to be bothered to go to the barber shop...which is why I look like Ringo right about now.

Fucking hair.

Late.
Exactly how I'm feeling right now.

I hate this.