ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Shit I just don't know what to do.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jan 2007, 01:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default Shit I just don't know what to do.

So let me fill you guys in. Last year I got the bright idea that moving to Florida was in my best interests. Sure, it didn't matter that I had a lot of friends back in Michigan. My dumb ass didn't realize it at the time. I thought life sucked at the time. Well, it seemed like as soon as I made the call to my mom, I suddenly realized that shit was pretty good in Michigan. Like I said, I had lots of friends, I got to hang out with my dad, and the school I thought was retarted, really was one of the best schools I could be in for me. I was having serious second thoughts. My dad ended up moving into a one bedroom apartment, seeing as how I wouldn't be living with him anymore. He doesn't make a whole lot of money, and he needed the lower rent. Well, we ended up moving while I was still up there, and I think if that move had happened a week later, I would've called off the whole thing, but I didn't, and I ended up in Florida.

I get down here, and it was the summer. Things seemed alright enough. I was doing things with my mom and her boyfriend, because they have money. I was in a warmer climate. I was able to ask for something and actually get it. Things seemed good. Well then school comes. My mom and I went to this new student orientation thing. The principle talked for a while, (who is new and in his first year here), and basically said that although that school's had some problems before, he's not going to stand for it, and he's going to turn shit around. He promised that within three years, that high school WILL be an A school. I really came out of that, looking forward to being part of it. One thing my mom and I were interested in however, was the demographics of the school. My school in Michigan is probably 85-90% white, and we just didn't want me to go into total culture shock. We walked around the school for a little while, and from the kids there it seemed like the school was a third white, a third black, and a third hispanic. My mom and I really liked it. It seemed like there was a good mix of races and cultures in that school.

Well fast forward about a week to the first day. I walk in, and it's probably 80% black, 19% hispanic, and 1% white. I walked in and had this look on my face. Now I'll be the first to say I'm not racist. I don't hate people because they are black or hispanic or whatever. What I do hate though, is when people just think they are the fucking shit, and it seems like everybody here, with the exception of a select few, think like that. It's not just the students either. I've only ran into one administrator who didn't have an attitude with me for no good reason. To make a long story short though, I went into that culture shock my mom and I was scared of. I mean hell, I went from a small ass mid-western town, to a huge ass big city town. It's really sucked ass. I hate my school, and over time, I've come to hate the area. Everybody down here seems to be a lazy shit who has no work ethic and thinks everything should be done for them. They all seem to have no understanding of the word "polite", and will treat you like shit for simply being in their presence. I absolutely hate it down here.

Another thing that's been pissing me off is my mom's boyfriend (Tom). I hate the dipshit. He's the type of person who has to be the smartest person in the room. He'll go on these long schpiels telling me things on topics that I know more about than he does. He also has a problem with almost anything I do. Basically, he want's me to be exactly like him. Do what he does, think like he thinks. Another thing that pisses me off about him, is he thinks he knows me. He thinks like he's known me his whole life. All he seems to do is piss me off. Because of him, and problems at school, and my hatered for the general area, I seriously considered moving back. However, because my dad was in that one bedroom apartment, I was fucked.

So now, fast forward to last week. I was up at my dad's for christmas break. While doing all sorts of stuff with my friends and family, my dad's apartment flooded. He lives in one of those apartments where it's half underground, half above. Well what happened, is the last manager of the apartments tried to fix something a few years back, and ended up making things worse. Well, it had rained for the past few days, and water just started seeping up through the floor. What the current manager, (who is cool as fuck), ended up doing, is moving my dad out of that apartment, and into another one. He moved him into a two bedroom aprtment in a different building, seeing as how that's all he had available, and charged my dad rent for a one bedroom, seeing as how my dad would still be in that one bedroom if he wasn't forced out. But anywho, this means that suddenly, I have a space in the apartment, and it's costing my dad the same price as a single bedroom apartment. I asked my dad if it was permement, and he said, "I guess so". This opens right back up the option of moving to Michigan.

Now, I'm sure some of you, after reading all that, are wondering why I'm not getting my ass on a plane and high-tailing it back to the mitten. Well, sence being down here, my mom has been so happy. It's nice to see her this happy again, and if I left, needless to say, that would all go away...but here's the catch.

She fucking hates Florida too. Hell she's flat out TOLD me that she hates this area just as much as I do, and in some respects regrets moving down here. She does have Tom, but here's another curveball. Her and Tom are having problems. I mean, serious problems. All mom ever seems to do anymore when we get alone, is bash him. Just last night they had a huge fight about how she's going to pay her taxes. (both my mom and I were baffled as to why he even gave a fuck about her taxes) He also wants to get married, and my mom just doesn't. Now I don't know if my mom realizes it, but I can see that unless Tom did a complete 180, this relationship isn't going to work out. Sooooooooooooooooooo, my mom also hates Florida, and I believe the reason she's staying, isn't working. She's said she'd like to move back to Michigan, and this just leaves me in a state of not knowing what the hell I should do, or what I'm going to do.

My best case senario, is that within the next couple of months, she breaks up with Tom, we move back to Michigan, and her and my dad get back together. I just don't see that happening though, and I think if I tried to get that to happen, I'd be reaching for an inpossible goal. I just don't know. I'm not sure if I should try to be a homewrecker, get her and Tom to break up, and get her to move back up to Michigan where I know she'd be happy, or just keep my mouth shut.

So yeah. That's my story. This thread doesn't really have a topic. I'm not asking for advice. I just needed to get that off my chest, and well, seeing as how this board has really been almost like a second family to me, I decided to come here first. So thanks for listening.

Last edited by Spear; 11 Jan 2007 at 02:03 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2007, 02:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Move to Venezuela.
Old 11 Jan 2007, 02:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
Move to Venezuela.
^^^This is a perfect example of a completely worthless post. It is slightly worse than a single word post that isn't funny, or a single smiley post, which is never funny. It should be deleted as spam.^^^

As for Spear, you should just try to chill wherever you are for another year or two till you bolt for college, then you and sparx should get a place together. Then all this inane crap will be behind you and you'll laugh at the shitty tough times. But for now, fuckit, I'd stay in florida. Maybe not the same area you are, but I can't believe that you'd rather be in freezing ass michigan during the winter than in florida. Course, florida does have those stupid hurricanes all the time. Ok, summers in Detroit, winters in florida.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2007, 02:51 PM   #4 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

It must suck to not be in a school with not many white people, it can make you feel like an outcast. I feel that at times when i'm in a place with not many black people, so its normal, its a not a racist thing. But i do hope you managed to make some friends in your school, be worse if you had no friends.

I can suggest you mention to your mum how about she moves to Michigan or atleast a place close to Michigan. Don't bother trying to get her back with your Dad, they obviously broke for a good reason and put thought into it with the conclusion that it was the best thing to do.

Her boyfriend might be trying to hard with you which might be the cause of you finding him very annoying.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2007, 03:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
I can suggest you mention to your mum how about she moves to Michigan or atleast a place close to Michigan. Don't bother trying to get her back with your Dad, they obviously broke for a good reason and put thought into it with the conclusion that it was the best thing to do.
My mom didn't want a divorce. It was my dad's decision. He had this, "the grass is greener on the other side" view. My entire family adviced him against it, but once he makes up his mind, that's it. It's not like they were fighting or anything, my dad just didn't want to do it anymore. My mom still loves him, and I believe would take him back if he wanted to. I've seen him, and at times, it seems like he regrets the decision to break up with my mom. Hell, when my mom moved to Florida, he kissed her and told her he wished she wasn't going.

I'm not going to try to persue them getting back together. I would like, however, for my mom to move to Milan. (where I used to live) I'm not asking that they get back together, but I would like, however, for them to be closer to each other. Maybe not for them, but more for me.
Old 11 Jan 2007, 04:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

You can always try to get your mom and dad back together...what do you got to lose?..Seriously, the worst that can happen is they don't but atleast they both see that you want them to and that it would make you happy if they do. You want your mom to be happy but in the sametime, you should be happy. You should sit down with your mom and let her know how you feel about this whole situation.

Tom, is trying to take your dad's place, which is something that he can never do, no matter how hard he tries. A stepfather can never take the spot of your real dad IMO. So he's trying to do that and naturally, your pushing him away because you love your dad more, which is perfectly normal and if he and your mom are having problems, your gonna side with your mom and hate him more.

All I can say is, talk this over with your mom and see if you 2 can come to some sort of an agreement.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2007, 04:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A.M.F
You can always try to get your mom and dad back together...what do you got to lose?..Seriously, the worst that can happen is they don't but atleast they both see that you want them to and that it would make you happy if they do. You want your mom to be happy but in the sametime, you should be happy. You should sit down with your mom and let her know how you feel about this whole situation.

Tom, is trying to take your dad's place, which is something that he can never do, no matter how hard he tries. A stepfather can never take the spot of your real dad IMO. So he's trying to do that and naturally, your pushing him away because you love your dad more, which is perfectly normal and if he and your mom are having problems, your gonna side with your mom and hate him more.

All I can say is, talk this over with your mom and see if you 2 can come to some sort of an agreement.
I actually have a step-dad, who I would consider a second father. Tom, however, has no chance at any sort of father figure with me.

And I e-mailed a link to my mom to this thread. I apologized for the swearing, and explained that I just didn't know how else to tell her. I've seriously not been this unhappy in a long, long time. We'll see how things go.

Last edited by Spear; 11 Jan 2007 at 05:18 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2007, 05:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I would say stick it out in Florida for a bit longer man, you really haven't been down there that long yet....give it til the end of the school year and make a decision then.

Your dad said "I guess so" about the apartment being permanent....they may be wanting to move him back into a 1 bedroom as soon as one opens up.

Besides, if you don't think your mom's relationship is gonna work out...you should probably be there for her. I dunno how close you guys are tho...

Give it a little more time is all....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2007, 05:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood
I actually have a step-dad, who I would consider a second father. Tom, however, has no chance at any sort of father figure with me.

And I e-mailed a link to my mom to this thread. I apologized for the swearing, and explained that I just didn't know how else to tell her. I've seriously not been this unhappy in a long, long time. We'll see how things go.
oh cool, now we get to see someone register as "Dr. Feelgoods Mom"

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2007, 07:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Your mom, your dad and you need to sit down and talk this over. You said your mom might want to get back with your dad, and your dad I'm sure can be persuaded. He might be much happier in a house with his son and the love of his life back in his life.

Tom sounds like that classic mom's boyfriend trying to be your father character. Your mom doesn't sound as happy with him as she would be with your dad. Also she is much happier with you around, and so is your dad.

If your dad doesn't want to get back together with your mom, then I suggest moving back to Michigan. You and your mom both liked Michigan much more than Florida and then both your parents could be happy having you within both their proximites.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Jan 2007, 07:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

I talked to my mom. There is no persuading her. She read the OP, and didn't even mention a lot of things I said. I think she's still under the impression that this all can be solved by me "giving things a chance". I don't think she realizes I've been giving them chances sense I moved down here. It's failed.

I don't think she understands that all I want right now, is to move back to Michigan, her coming or not.
Old 11 Jan 2007, 07:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I wonder why your school is in such rough condition with those race percentages.

Anyways, you're in a shit situation. If I were you i'd be moving back asap. I wouldn't let your moms shitty situation make your life terrible. She's the one who hooked up with this loser and then moved 10, 000 miles away leaving you. If not your fault, so don't bring yourself down about that.

I really can't see you two that close if she did that anyways.
Old 11 Jan 2007, 08:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.

Quote:
I don't think she understands that all I want right now, is to move back to Michigan, her coming or not.
Have you told her that? She wants to be with her son, and might think differently of her situation. Make sure you really let her know that your are not happy with anything now, and Michigan would make you life and hers much better.

Old 11 Jan 2007, 08:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Skill
Have you told her that? She wants to be with her son, and might think differently of her situation. Make sure you really let her know that your are not happy with anything now, and Michigan would make you life and hers much better.
I have, but all I get in return is, "I just want you to give things down here a shot."
Old 11 Jan 2007, 08:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Quote:
I have, but all I get in return is, "I just want you to give things down here a shot."
How long have you been in Florida?

Make a deal with her, something like you will stay a couple of more months or to the end of the school year and if you still aren't happy then you can move back to live with your dad.