ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

My friends are costing me money.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Jan 2007, 05:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default My friends are costing me money.

They're getting me into Airsoft. For those of you who are uninformed, it's like paintball, except you use realistic looking guns that fire plastic BBs. Anywho, they want me going to games with them by this summer. Lucky for me, I have like $50 saved up right now, and my mom owes me somewhere in the range of $200-$300, more by the end of the school year.

But I'm looking up stuff I'll need to buy. I figure I'll get the following....

Gas powered .357 Magnum
Gas powered 1911 Colt
Facemask
Tactical Vest
Leg Holster
CO2 Cartridges
2,000 12g BBs & container
10,000 12g BBs
SWAT Helmet
Electric powered M16

I tabbed it all up, and it'll set me back an impressive $371.76 plus tax plus camo clothing I'm going to buy.

I better kick ass at this.

Anyways, you ever have an expensive hobby?
Old 05 Jan 2007, 05:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Not really. The newspaper I buy probably costs me more than I can afford though.
Old 05 Jan 2007, 05:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

I feel your pain bro, my friends convinced me into signing up for a dodgeball tournament and it cost me two dollars to enter.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2007, 05:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

golf.
Old 05 Jan 2007, 05:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Skill
I feel your pain bro, my friends convinced me into signing up for a dodgeball tournament and it cost me two dollars to enter.

However I guess if I really think about it, all that stuff isn't a whole lot when compared to my christmas present for 2007.

...and golf is expensive as hell.
Old 05 Jan 2007, 05:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood

However I guess if I really think about it, all that stuff isn't a whole lot when compared to my christmas present for 2007.

...and golf is expensive as hell.
What is it?

Old 05 Jan 2007, 05:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

All my hobbies are expensive. But I am grown up, so I can afford to waste my money on crap to entertain me.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2007, 05:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

Quote:
What is it?
I'm curious too.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2007, 05:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Aftermarket parts...I'm a sucker for wanting this and that. I've only bought a few select things and that was for Christmas or Birthday.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2007, 06:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
What is it?
If I'm still playing airsoft, this.....

It'll set me/my mom back $600, but if I get it, they'll fucking fear me so.
Old 05 Jan 2007, 06:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

Quote:

thats a scary little contraption right there....
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2007, 06:01 PM   #12 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

comics an DVDs can get expensive as fuck...and the new HD ones rape you.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2007, 06:03 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph
comics an DVDs can get expensive as fuck...and the new HD ones rape you.
BTVS Season 8, in comic book form

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Jan 2007, 06:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Quote:

That will be excellent for going after the Lions coach.

Old 05 Jan 2007, 06:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
That will be excellent for going after the Lions coach.

Never thought of that.