ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Guys...Help....Please.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jan 2007, 11:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default Guys...Help....Please.

Ok guys...I'm gonna tell you all a bunch of shit..You can give me advice or not but I just need to say this. It's really fuckin' long too...sorry for that.

Remember a couple months ago(back in october) I made a post about this girl at work, who I asked you if she had feelings for me...well over the past month, I've been through alot of shit and it's been eating me up inside...

First things first, my girlfriend and I decided to see other people because she wants some "space" from me right now but thats a whole other story. Also, let me just throw this out there, she has a boyfriend, who she has been dating for 6 years but the relationship has been rocky.

Alright..back in early December, for the first time, I hung out with the girl (Jen)that I had feelings and we also hung out with(Hannah). That night nothing happen...then the next night all 3 of us hung out again...got drunk and just partied around...again nothing happen.

Then things start to get alittle crazy a week later...me and Hannah decide to go over to Jens house for a night of drinking. We get to her house, take a couple of shots of vodka and chill. Then we leave Hannah alone downstairs because she was passed out or somewhat passed out and go upstairs into the kitchen. We talk for a few seconds and laugh and that was when we kissed for the first time and it wasn't just a peck...it was a fuckin' aggressive kiss. We were both drunk somewhat and we were all over each others...She wanted to stop though because she thought Hannah was gonna come upstairs and see us and tell her(Jen) boyfriend.

So we stop and we go back downstairs to her room and it's about 3 in the morning. Since we took my car, I had to drive...so I said goodnight to Jen and drove off with Hannah. I drive Hannah home and I'm about to drive home when I get a text from Jen, telling me to come back. This was when I had to think but I didn't think long because I decided to drive back over to her house.

I got there and got the news that we were out of vodka, so we drove to her parents house(she lives with her grandparents)and got another bottle of vodka. We go back to her house, take maybe 2 shots and kiss again and we didn't stop, we went all the way. I fucked her in her room, drunk at 4 in the morning. About 2 hours later we go to Dunkin Donuts and passed out in the parking lot for about 20 minutes. I woke up and drove her home and then went home.

That ended that night...then about 3 days later I go to a Christmas party, got drunk alittle and then got a text from Hannah to know if I wanted to go hang out with Jen again. So I was like yeah and this time, Hannah drove up there to Jen's house. We get there and we go to a coffee shop, we hang out a bit and Hannah got a call from her mom to say she wants her home. So Hannah drove to Jen's house and Jen asked me if I wanted to stay and I said yes...so Hannah went home and me and Jen went back into her room...took maybe 4 shots and fucked again for a few hours. Then we stopped because she said her grandma comes downstairs to do laundry and didn't want her to see me. So Jen drove me home.

Those were the only 2 times I've gone all the way with her...On another night, as Hannah was downstairs in Jen's room on the floor, I was with Jen in her bathroom, fingering her(again we were drunk).

Now all of this shit has been on my mind constant...I really started to like this girl..I got to fuckin' close to her and that was a huge mistake on my part. I know. So I texted her one night to let her know how I felt, I told her I really liked her and wished we were together...she said, she liked me too...she wouldn't of done anything with me, if she didn't like me.

Next thing that happened...was on Christmas morning, she texted me to wish me a merry christmas and told me she broke up with her boyfriend because she said, he would rather drink with his friends than hang out with her...plus she said it was a bunch of other things. So anyway, I told her it was alright and yada yada...Bottom line is, I was somewhat happy but then got the news the next day that she was back together with him.

So that ended that but the shit with me and her didn't end. Last Friday, me, Hannah, and Jen(Hannah is always fuckin' around)went to dinner(Hannah drove but Jen's car was still back at work because we all went out after Jen got out) So we leave the diner and we go back to the work parking lot and Jen asked us if we wanted to go back to her house real quick because she had to pick up a few things. So we said yes and Hannah left her car at work...We get to Jen's house and I was the only one that had a shot, Hannah was to tired and Jen didn't want to. What happened was Jen needed to grab her work clothes because she was headin' over to her boyfriends house. So she got that and we head back down to the parking lot and out of the blue, I asked Jen if she wanted to know where I lived...she said yeah and I went with her and Hannah drove home.

So we drive to my house and she said she didn't want me to go home yet, so we continue to drive around and that was when she got a call from her boyfriend asking her when she was coming...she said soon and hung up. Then she remembered she forgot her Beyonce(spelling)cd back at her house and I said we should go get it...so we did and I took 2 more shots but she took none...then I start to feel her up and remember she wasn't drunk this time...she shut the lights off and gave me head on her floor. After that, we leave, she drives me back to my house and went off to her boyfriends...

Then on News Year Eve, I was at work with Jen and Jen invited me to her families party but warned me that her boyfriend was gonna fuckin' be there and said it might be alittle weird...So I was like I dunno and was fuckin' depressed for the rest of the day. She noticed this and said she knew why I was like this and I said, we need to talk...I told her, that I wasn't mad at her and she was right, it would be weird and since I get upset everytime he talks to her on the phone, imagine how I would feel if I saw them together...She said she wishes it was different but it's pretty much a dead end...she said we can still "fuck" around but we can't be together and she said she dosen't want to hurt me. I said I know...we talked for a bit and laughed and I gave her a kiss at work and told her that I don't care and I'll go to the party.

It was fuckin' weird but it wasn't as bad as I thought...the guy was cool and nothing bad happened. I met her family and they said they all liked me, even her boyfriend. I was like thats cool..whatever, I still couldn't do anything with you, even though we were fuckin' drunk and really tried to not do anything bad...

Then just on Monday, she called me and we talked on the phone for almost 3 hours...

Now whats got me writing all of this and telling you is because just today, she texted me and said that me and her should just hang out, just the 2 of us this Friday or Saturday. I said we should then she told me she was goin out to dinner tonight with her boyfriend. Whats fucked up is, just an hour ago she called me from the bathroom of the diner she was at, to tell me she was still with her boyfriend and wanted to say hi...I was like...OKAY...So I know they are probably fuckin' right now and it's fuckin' killing me...

Figure I let you guys know what the past month has been like for me...Thanks for reading if you came this far...

I just can't stop seeing her all together because first off, I work with her and second off I really like her but I know if I continue to do what I'm doing with her, that it will only eat me inside more...

I dunno...I'm a fuckin' pussy I guess.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 11:13 PM   #2 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Cliffnotes?

But really, end it or just get used to being the guy on the side.

Last edited by Igloo; 03 Jan 2007 at 11:15 PM.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 11:15 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Teen drama....
Old 03 Jan 2007, 11:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

You really got to hit the bottom line faster than that...

Like I should talk...

But if she wants to fuck around, then make yourself available, and don't pout about not being the man. Boyfriends are temporary. It's like you're a receiver in the NFL. You gotta be ready for the ball when it comes to you.

Live your life, maybe get some here, some there...keep in touch with her...continue to "fuck" around (that's in quotes so I'm guessing you haven't yet...no I didn't read the whole thing... ) and be ready. She doesn't even have to break up with him...he's just got to make her really mad and >BAM< fucking Home Run, kid.

Wordbond. Stake the life on it.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 11:26 PM   #5 (permalink)

SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
You really got to hit the bottom line faster than that...

Like I should talk...

But if she wants to fuck around, then make yourself available, and don't pout about not being the man. Boyfriends are temporary. It's like you're a receiver in the NFL. You gotta be ready for the ball when it comes to you.

Live your life, maybe get some here, some there...keep in touch with her...continue to "fuck" around (that's in quotes so I'm guessing you haven't yet...no I didn't read the whole thing... ) and be ready. She doesn't even have to break up with him...he's just got to make her really mad and >BAM< fucking Home Run, kid.

Wordbond. Stake the life on it.

Late.

Yeah I get what you mean...thing is I just got out of a long relationship and doing shit like this is something I'm not used too...I would love to continue to do what I'm doing with her, even though I know it's killing me....

BTW...we did go all the way, twice and both times we were drunk..one other time when she gave me head, she wasn't but I somewhat was.

It sucks..
Old 03 Jan 2007, 11:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK

How do you think things would go if the two of you weren't drunk?
Old 03 Jan 2007, 11:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A.M.F
Yeah I get what you mean...thing is I just got out of a long relationship and doing shit like this is something I'm not used too...I would love to continue to do what I'm doing with her, even though I know it's killing me....

BTW...we did go all the way, twice and both times we were drunk..one other time when she gave me head, she wasn't but I somewhat was.

It sucks..
You're 17, d00d. There's other women out there. Many I'm sure who are as rewarding or maybe even more rewarding than she is. You gotta try what's out there...it'll solve your depression issues...

In the meantime you get a nice piece on the side every now and again. Nuttin wrong wit dat. Not a damn thang.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
Old 03 Jan 2007, 11:31 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igloo
How do you think things would go if the two of you weren't drunk?

Thats what's been fuckin' with me...We did some things when she wasn't drunk...but the only 2 times we fucked, we were drunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
You're 17, d00d. There's other women out there. Many I'm sure who are as rewarding or maybe even more rewarding than she is. You gotta try what's out there...it'll solve your depression issues...

In the meantime you get a nice piece on the side every now and again. Nuttin wrong wit dat. Not a damn thang.

Late.

Oh I know...I'm enjoying what we do but it's just this feeling of wanting to be with her that I can't fuckin' shake off, even though I want to.
Old 03 Jan 2007, 11:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Fuck that "we were drunk" bullshit. You'd have fucked her if you were sober, and if the situation was right, I'm certain she would have, too.

This "I was drunk" "I was high" shit is for pussies. Maybe I'm just someone whose boozed too hard and gotten too high, but of all the things I've done while intoxicated on whatever, I pretty much wanted to do them.

Sure your judgement changes, but shit like fucking doesn't. It's a fucking Primal Urge. It's inbued into everyone's subconcious. It's Human fucking Nature and it's beautiful.

And being "the guy on the side" isn't bad at all.

First of all, I prefer the term "back door man" despite the fact that I'm sure pyXL does too...

Secondly, when I was in college, I used to hit it with this chick named Denise. She was great.

But anyway, back home in Nanuet, she had a boyfriend. She told me his name a million times, but not to rub it in...she kinda had to because I refused to learn his name and every time I'd see her, I'd call him by a name that wasn't his.

After sex one night..."Hey how's Steve?"

"His name is (whatever that guy's name was)!!"

Before sex a different night..."So what's C.J. doing for theSuper Bowl??"

"His name is (whatever that guy's name was)!!"

I wasn't at all contentious about it either, it was like I was bustin her chops...it was funny...and the sex was great...

Late.

Old 03 Jan 2007, 11:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Stop creating bullshit for yourself and just enjoy the sex.
Old 03 Jan 2007, 11:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

Now that I'm 31, that's pretty much how it goes down now...

I loved the bullshit for myself though......that shit was dope...I ain't 'fraid to pop the colla bout that...

But that was like...FOREVER ago...

Late.

Old 03 Jan 2007, 11:57 PM   #12 (permalink)

Thanks for the help..
Old 04 Jan 2007, 02:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

you got a few choices here, Slappy

you can keep bein her dick under glass (break in case of emergency)
-or-
Drop her like a bad habit

I would lean toward option B, if I were you.....you're obviously attached to her and its only gonna get worse for ya if you don't vacate the scene.
First of all, eventually, the boyfriend will find out and he's gonna whoop ya good and proper.....
Second, you're gonna end up gettin hurt when she never leaves dude to be with you...

Beat her to the punch, and drop the ho....I know you like her, but thats what she is....a ho.

She got fucked hard by her boyfriend tonite.

I know we've already covered the whole "kurt hates everyone" thing today....but I'm not speaking from hate, I'm speaking from experience.

I've been there.I'm not proud of it...Best decision I ever made was ditchin the bitch.

If you stay her lap dog, you'll always be her lap dog.

Its gonna gonna keep you from bein happy....unless of course you enjoy bein her side dick.

Ditch the bitch. There's more pussy out there...and based on your tale, I'm guessin her shit ain't that tight anyway

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2007, 04:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
RTT
You know me!

RTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of FamerRTT is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via AIM to RTT

If myself reading every single word of that doesn't show how much respect I have for you as a poster, nothing does. That was a fucking HUGE wall of text.

Personally... I'd honestly just forget her. You can be involved in an affair (If you can even call it that. You're 17. I know i'm 17 but even I know that most if not all relationships at this point mean little in the long run.) but sooner or later, I guarantee you'll just call her out and tell her to stop the shit and pick him or you.

Of course you could decide to not take my advice since I haven't had a girlfriend in years (which means practically never if you think about it.) and I can't get one even though I have confidence and all the other things except an alright body.

You down with RTT?
RTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2007, 04:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPNews 24/7
Of course you could decide to not take my advice since I haven't had a girlfriend in years (which means practically never if you think about it.) and I can't get one even though I have confidence and all the other things except an alright body.
I'm gonna start making a list of things not to post if you don't want me to mock you

CK is offline   Reply With Quote