ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Get cha lean on

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jan 2007, 10:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.
Default Get cha lean on

Fucking Vertigo is pissing me off...I have feeling like I'm constantly leaning to the left. I'm fairly certain its this sinus infection that's causing it (I have had this happen when my sinuses were fucked up before...thanks Ohio weather) but no sinus medication has been able to help since it first started Monday evening. I figured sleeping all day yesterday might help...nope.

Ever suffer from Vertigo? What caused/causes you to get it?
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 10:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

When I was 11(maybe 12) I fell down a flight of stairs carrying glass and I cut myself up pretty bad (87 stitches). I got hysterical every time I got near the stairs. Once I finally got up them, I turned around and looked down and the 15 stairs turned into 100. I couldn't look down. I felt like I was falling.

Vertigo is not fun.

I still flash back into it once in awhile. I'll see or hear or smell something and it'll trigger it.

Last edited by sparx; 03 Jan 2007 at 10:30 PM.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 11:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Sorry about your condition, FloridaMan.

Hope shit clears up for you, dawg. I been going through this shit over 30. It don't get to me any more.

I never suffered from Vertigo...but the Hitchcock movie by the same name is one of the best ever, IMO.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 11:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Sorry about your condition, FloridaMan.

Hope shit clears up for you, dawg. I been going through this shit over 30. It don't get to me any more.

I never suffered from Vertigo...but the Hitchcock movie by the same name is one of the best ever, IMO.

Late.
watching that makes my vertigo act up. its like 3d. way before its time.
Old 04 Jan 2007, 12:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

If that is vertigo, then I suffer from it a lot.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2007, 04:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I can sympathize.

I've nearly taken a spill or two because the room suddenly started spinning.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2007, 04:42 AM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

the only vertigo I've had involved a blockbuster card and Jimmy Stewart

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2007, 07:04 AM   #8 (permalink)
(:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwood Blues
If that is vertigo, then I suffer from it a lot.
Do you have sinus/ear problems a lot? You might want to mention it to a doctor.
Old 04 Jan 2007, 12:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Thanks guys.

I'm feeling a little bit better...hopefully the room doesn't get all spinny on me today.

I gotta call my boy up and see if he still has any antibiotics I can get off him. The heating pad/vaporizer combo last night helped quite a bit...but I can feel my sinus cavities filling back up as I type.
Old 04 Jan 2007, 07:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

The room got spinny again.

When it did I had Brandy grab the peroxide and pour some into my left ear...and that shit exploded like a fucking volcano.

It helped some...but I'm still having problems with the vertigo. I still gotta do the right ear and the left ear again tonight.
Old 04 Jan 2007, 08:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
The room got spinny again.

When it did I had Brandy grab the peroxide and pour some into my left ear...and that shit exploded like a fucking volcano.

It helped some...but I'm still having problems with the vertigo. I still gotta do the right ear and the left ear again tonight.
the peroxide thing is always trippy

it works tho

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2007, 11:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx
Do you have sinus/ear problems a lot? You might want to mention it to a doctor.
Yes, sinus is horrible for me.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Jan 2007, 11:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
(:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwood Blues
Yes, sinus is horrible for me.
Mention it to your doctor next time you go. He might be able to give you something.

Medication wouldn't work with mine, since its psychological, but yours could probably be fixed very easily.