ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I was almost arrested today.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jan 2007, 08:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear
Default I was almost arrested today.

I was walking to a friend of mine's place. There is this part where there is no sidewalk, so you have to walk next to some railroad tracks for maybe fifty feet. Well I'm about halfway, and a cop who had stopped someone for a seatbelt violation, asked me to come over. I turn around and walk up to the cop. He asks me where I'm going, I tell him my friends house. (I literally see his place from where I was) He asks me my name, I tell him. He asks me my birthday, and I got a little flustered and told him October 10th, I realize my mistake, and correct myself, saying the fourth. He looks at me all serious, and says....

"You just said the tenth."

I say....

"I know. I got a little mixed up and said ten. You know how October's the tenth month and all that."

He then tells me to put my hands up against the car. Great. He starts patting me down and all, and asks me a few more questions. Stuff like what my friend's name is, where I'm going, where I've been, stuff like that. I tell him all of that, and he tells me to take a seat in the car.

By now I'm thinking I might end up going to jail for fucking walking to my friend's house.

While I'm seated, he asks me a few more questions. He asks me if I have any sort of identification on me. Unfortunatly for me, I didn't. I left my school ID at home. He radio's in the seatbelt, and then informs them about me at the station. He looks at me again and asks a few more questions. He then threatens me, by saying how he has this machine that takes my finger print and tells him who I am, no matter what. By now another cop had stopped behind us. The cop that stopped me told me he'll be back, and closed the door. I'm sitting in the car, really starting to think I might just end up in jail for fucking walking to my friend's house.

The two cops talk for a little while, and the cop that pulled up opens the door and starts talking to me. He asks me where I live, were I go to school, asked why I was in town, where I was staying, where I was going. Yadda Yadda Yadda. After all that, him and the original cop talk a little more. This is where it gets funny. The original cop comes back and says....

"Well I've done the math, and if you were born October 4th, 1990, that would make you seventeen, not sixteen."

I look at him with a blank stair, and said as politely as I could, (because I'm notorious for being a smart ass in situations like these)

"No it doesn't."

He suddenly gets a look, and asks his friend if he did the math. The other cop must have, and realized that the original cop just made an ass of himself, because all he said was, "nope".

So anywho, they radio in for a record of mine, which I have none of. Because of that, they decide to let me go, but the original cop made it clear, that "I could take you to jail and ticket you."

So have you ever been arrested?
Old 03 Jan 2007, 08:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

No I haven't...well I almost did when I got into that mini car accident last month. The cop said that since I didn't have insurance with me, that if anyone was hurt, I would go to jail.

BTW...that cop is a fuckin' retard.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 08:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

You are the ONLY person who could nearly get arrested by walking to someone's house.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 08:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Get Rev. Al down there and sue the police department.

Anyways been arrested twice for bar brawls. First was against some members of a motorcycle gang and the second against some snobby Connecticut dudes.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 08:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Now thats fucked up. I would of told the cop to piss off. I really hate it when they get all cocky and think they own the world...

Oh, and I have never been arrested.
Old 03 Jan 2007, 08:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Natural
Get Rev. Al down there and sue the police department.

Anyways been arrested twice for bar brawls. the second against some snobby Connecticut dudes.
Did you beat Boss up pretty good?

I've never been arrested, unless you count traffic violations.

There was this one time...I was still in elementary school so I was pretty young. Anyways, I stayed over a friends house and we were out after curfew. We decided we wanted to climb on top of the elementary school I went to. The fuzz came and took us home. We told the cop we were brothers. My friend's mom said I lived across the street so the cop took me to my house, banged on the door until my mom woke up and came down to answer it. I proceeded to cuss out the cop and call him a "fucking pig" among other names

My mom beat my ass that night
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 09:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Nope.
Old 03 Jan 2007, 09:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

wait...now why the fuck did he stopped you? and why the fuck did he search you for no reason? i would have said fuck off, get the fuck out of my face because you're wasting my time...
Old 03 Jan 2007, 09:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GINOBILIIIII
wait...now why the fuck did he stopped you? and why the fuck did he search you for no reason? i would have said fuck off, get the fuck out of my face because you're wasting my time...
I was walking alongside railroad tracks. Illegal.

I messed up my birthday. He took that as giving false info.
Old 03 Jan 2007, 09:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

Hehe you messed up birthday, dumbass.

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 10:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Skill
Hehe you messed up birthday, dumbass.
Anything to help.
Old 03 Jan 2007, 10:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Couple of things...

FUCK THE PO PO! Fuckin pigs got nothing better to do than hassle some kid walkin to his friend's house. Fuck that shit.

Listen up Spear...you have rights. Cops can't just fucking arbitrarily hold you for fucking up your date of birth. Next time you come across some bullshit, donkey blowing pig like that, if you aren't drunk, if you don't have any drugs or weapons on you, you need to fuck with said pig.

Every question they ask, your answer should be "why do you ask?" Every other question they ask, you should ask them, "why are you holding me against my will?" After that you should change your question to "what's your probable cause for detaining me?"

Other things you could...fuck that...other things you should say:

"Can we wrap this up, Smokey? I've got better places to be, better people to be with and better things to do."

"We're in South Florida. Right now a crack dealer is chainsawing someone in half. Don't you have something better to be doing with your time? I dunno, like maybe making the streets safe for good kids like me??"

"May I have a pen and piece of paper? I'd like to write your name, badge number and precinct down so I can give it to my mom when I get home and tell her everything that's happened thusfar."

If you haven't done anything fucking wrong, you don't need to put up with that fucking shit. Don't fucking be intimidated by that bitchass just because he drives an oinkmobile and has a fucking badge. Fuck that. Ain't shit behind that badge but a bitch. A pig is just a person like you and me, and never...NEVER again in your life should you just go along with whatever they tell you just because they're a pig.

Fuck that shit dawg. Fuck that. Next time a pig try to fuck with you...show 'em where you from, cracka. Let the D Town out.

Fuck the police.

Fucking hate cops.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 10:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
Couple of things...

FUCK THE PO PO! Fuckin pigs got nothing better to do than hassle some kid walkin to his friend's house. Fuck that shit.

Listen up Spear...you have rights. Cops can't just fucking arbitrarily hold you for fucking up your date of birth. Next time you come across some bullshit, donkey blowing pig like that, if you aren't drunk, if you don't have any drugs or weapons on you, you need to fuck with said pig.

Every question they ask, your answer should be "why do you ask?" Every other question they ask, you should ask them, "why are you holding me against my will?" After that you should change your question to "what's your probable cause for detaining me?"

Other things you could...fuck that...other things you should say:

"Can we wrap this up, Smokey? I've got better places to be, better people to be with and better things to do."

"We're in South Florida. Right now a crack dealer is chainsawing someone in half. Don't you have something better to be doing with your time? I dunno, like maybe making the streets safe for good kids like me??"

"May I have a pen and piece of paper? I'd like to write your name, badge number and precinct down so I can give it to my mom when I get home and tell her everything that's happened thusfar."

If you haven't done anything fucking wrong, you don't need to put up with that fucking shit. Don't fucking be intimidated by that bitchass just because he drives an oinkmobile and has a fucking badge. Fuck that. Ain't shit behind that badge but a bitch. A pig is just a person like you and me, and never...NEVER again in your life should you just go along with whatever they tell you just because they're a pig.

Fuck that shit dawg. Fuck that. Next time a pig try to fuck with you...show 'em where you from, cracka. Let the D Town out.

Fuck the police.

Fucking hate cops.

Late.
best post, so far.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 10:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Was basically gonna say what Elmer said...but he beat me to it

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 10:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

You get a blow job and suddenly you think you're above the law?

Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote