ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Horseplay at work.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jan 2007, 07:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Horseplay at work.

So today at work, I was tryin' to kill some time before my fuck off time at 3:00 and I hurt myself horseplaying

If you know anything about Cintas, you know they deliver a shitload of uniforms. Well the uniforms are on hangers. In order to move all these uniforms around the building, we have a railing system. Well in addition to the railing system, there are "random" bars...I guess they're for support? I don't really know. Well anyways, I was doing some pullups on one of them, then decided to act like Kobe Bryant, and I raped some white bitch there. No I'm kidding. I was actually acting like I was dunking on the bars. I attempted a 180 into a pullup. On my way up, I hit my right middle knuckle on an empty rail. It busted my knuckle open, and my middle finger hurts like a bitch

So that's my horseplay at work story

Do you ever horseplay at work?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 07:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

Back when I worked for this one trucking company on the graveyard shift, me and some other guys would have forklift races or play tinfoil homerun derby.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 07:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

I wash dishes at a restaurant.

Glamorous huh?

But no, no real horseplay. too many knives and sharp things like that around.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 07:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

There really hasn't been much horseplay at work lately. Its just slow so we dick around more. I'm surprised we're even working 40 hours a week. Everyone else in the company is only working like 4 days a week. I guess my boss figures we're working so far away from the shop we shouldn't expect the big boss to show up.

With my old boss all we did was fuck around. It was great. The best was when we would just drive the van around looking for hot chicks.
Old 03 Jan 2007, 07:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Natural
Back when I worked for this one trucking company on the graveyard shift, me and some other guys would have forklift races or play tinfoil homerun derby.
Nice

Ay my last job, the receiving crew worked overnight for two weeks. Well hauling pallets all over a 3+ acre store got to be tiring. There was no managment in there so we would ride the pallet jacks back to the backroom. We didn't have any races, but I thought about it

For those that don't know what a pallet jack looks like, here's one:

I got pretty good maneuvering around corners and even making it come to a slide-stop
Old 03 Jan 2007, 07:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

At work we have a long ass hallway that is sort of tilts downward...We would grab and ride the pallet jacks down that hallway. Of course we would crash into empty boxes and shit...

One time we set up a bunch of empty boxes at the end of the hallway and played bowling. We would ride the pallet jacks and crash into them to see who can knock all 12 boxes down. The manager that was on, is cool as hell and even tried it.. He's waiting for us to do it again.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 07:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

back when I was a bagger at Meijer, we used to have races thru the store on the electric wheel chairs...when I became a cashier/trainer I started screwin my girlfriend on the company dime....so we were both gettin paid. We were both whores

at biggs, we used to have produce wars....we'd try and peg each other upside the head with various citrus fruit

Dave and Buster's I played 2 hand touch football in the midway

Suncoast, I nailed my girlfriend and the mall security chick in the back room
again I was a whore

Kroger we played kickball in the store, had ice ball wars, water fights, and I nailed my girl in the CBT room

one of my hotel jobs, I would put up the no vacancy sign and go back and watch tv in one of the rooms....a couple times my manager would bring up some beer and some chicks and we'd party...it was 3rd shift so no one cared

I don't take many of my jobs seriously...

most of them are a collection of potential charges to be brought against me

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 07:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

When I was a stock boy at this shitty discount womens clothing store, we used to fuck off in the stock room and bet on who could get the hanger into the hanger box from the farthest away lol.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 07:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

o yeah...at Toys R us, we used to take boxes and ride them down the conveyer to the basement( I actually got "encouraged to quit" for that) and we bought a whole bunch of Elmo dolls when they first came out, and sold them outseide the store from a coworkers car

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 07:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Oh shit, I almost forgot about the job I had before my last job and something I did

The store was dead as fuck, so the manager on duty and I decided it'd be fun to set up a bunch of empty boxes, and jump into them from a ladder. I think it was like a six foot ladder, but when you actually get up near the top, it looks a whole lot higher than six feet. The cashier on duty was all the way up front and heard us That shit was cool as hell
Old 03 Jan 2007, 08:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

My work place is very conservative.....very....so....no..

Stephie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 10:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

When I worked in the frozen/dairy department at the grocery store we'd put a box of eggs in the freezer and then when work got slow we'd play hockey with frozen eggs. That, or just hurl them at the new guys.
Igloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 10:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I horseplay all the time at my job. I would've either quit or gone insane a long time ago if I didn't have people to goof off with. The best way I can desrcibe what goes on at work is to direct you all to Dane Cook's "BK Lounge" skit and a copy of Clerks 2.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 10:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Dane Cook's "BK Lounge" skit.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bb3wLxavovY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bb3wLxavovY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Jan 2007, 11:00 PM   #15 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph
My work place is very conservative.....very....so....no..
Co sign. It's pretty button up where I work. It's the first place I've been afraid to say 'gay' out loud in.

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote