ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

I think I'm gonna write a book...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Dec 2006, 10:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default I think I'm gonna write a book...

It'll be called,

"The Saga of My Soon the be Dead Brother"
(or how to plan a funeral for someone who hasn't died yet)

It'll be all about my dimwitted brother and his zany brushes with death on a near monthly basis. I think I can get a whole series of books out of it, depending on how much longer he lives. And half of the profits I make from the books will go to his upcoming funeral and to help support his future orphaned children.

I think the climax of the book will involve a party he went to for a fellow US Air Force friend of his that was going home. After a bit of heavy drinking, a few townies decided to crash the party. Townies and military don't get along too well, and it's known that any party in which they mix, usually ends in a fight. So, after a little while longer of drinking and dirty looks... it ended in a fight. After tossing at least one down a flight a stairs and literally kicking one out the door, the townies are routed and chased from the house by my brother and several friends.

Now, this isn't unusual for my brother. He has a bad temper even for a member of my family and some stupid "slam your own head into a wall" sense of honor. But this time was a bit different in the fact that when the townies got to their truck, one of them pulled out a shotgun and pointed it at my brother and his friends. Being the closest and the least concerned for his own life, my brother grabbed the end of the shotgun and pointed it away from the group. The towny behind the wheel stepped on the gas and tried to put some distance between them and my brother. The only problem was, my brother didn't let go of the gun and was dragged for a few hundred yards like a retarded pitbull. The truck comes to a stop and my brother, now wasted from being dragged is in trouble. The towny with the gun hits my brother in the head with the gun, causing it to go off near his head. The rest of the guys from the party catch up to the parked truck and another fight breaks out in which the gun goes off again near my brother. After a few more seconds of fighting, the gun get's yanked out of the guy's hands by my brother and the townies speed off in the truck.

After the fight, my brother goes to the hospital where he is treated for the usual cuts and scrapes after being dragged by a truck, a cuncussion, temorary deafness in his ear from the noise of the gunshot and missing a bit of his ear. And he thinks this whole event was no big deal. In fact, I learn this isn't the first time he's had a gun pointed at him. Hell, he has a few knives that he took away from some dumbass who pulled one on him.

So if you hear on the news of a rash of arsons in a ass hat town in New Mexico, that's where I am. Working on the ending of my book... that I'll have to finish writing from prison.
Old 31 Dec 2006, 02:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hostility
It'll be called,

"The Saga of My Soon the be Dead Brother"
(or how to plan a funeral for someone who hasn't died yet)

It'll be all about my dimwitted brother and his zany brushes with death on a near monthly basis. I think I can get a whole series of books out of it, depending on how much longer he lives. And half of the profits I make from the books will go to his upcoming funeral and to help support his future orphaned children.

I think the climax of the book will involve a party he went to for a fellow US Air Force friend of his that was going home. After a bit of heavy drinking, a few townies decided to crash the party. Townies and military don't get along too well, and it's known that any party in which they mix, usually ends in a fight. So, after a little while longer of drinking and dirty looks... it ended in a fight. After tossing at least one down a flight a stairs and literally kicking one out the door, the townies are routed and chased from the house by my brother and several friends.

Now, this isn't unusual for my brother. He has a bad temper even for a member of my family and some stupid "slam your own head into a wall" sense of honor. But this time was a bit different in the fact that when the townies got to their truck, one of them pulled out a shotgun and pointed it at my brother and his friends. Being the closest and the least concerned for his own life, my brother grabbed the end of the shotgun and pointed it away from the group. The towny behind the wheel stepped on the gas and tried to put some distance between them and my brother. The only problem was, my brother didn't let go of the gun and was dragged for a few hundred yards like a retarded pitbull. The truck comes to a stop and my brother, now wasted from being dragged is in trouble. The towny with the gun hits my brother in the head with the gun, causing it to go off near his head. The rest of the guys from the party catch up to the parked truck and another fight breaks out in which the gun goes off again near my brother. After a few more seconds of fighting, the gun get's yanked out of the guy's hands by my brother and the townies speed off in the truck.

After the fight, my brother goes to the hospital where he is treated for the usual cuts and scrapes after being dragged by a truck, a cuncussion, temorary deafness in his ear from the noise of the gunshot and missing a bit of his ear. And he thinks this whole event was no big deal. In fact, I learn this isn't the first time he's had a gun pointed at him. Hell, he has a few knives that he took away from some dumbass who pulled one on him.

So if you hear on the news of a rash of arsons in a ass hat town in New Mexico, that's where I am. Working on the ending of my book... that I'll have to finish writing from prison.
Good Lord....I miss Josh, that boy knows how to party

he needs to fuckin be careful tho...after you're done settin fires to shit, remember to kick his ass too.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Dec 2006, 05:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

I'd buy that book.