ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Question about California Sand Dunes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Dec 2006, 07:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Question Question about California Sand Dunes

So I am driving my car to the sand dunes in Cali tomorrow right outside of Yuma, AZ at the Cali/ Arizona/ Mexico boarder to Glamis in particular...Is there a parking lot for regular cars to park at off the I-8? If so where at?

I am meeting my girl's family there that has a bunch of quads and a sand rail and I refuse to take her word for it when she says "I know where to go"

Last edited by BOSTON; 28 Dec 2006 at 07:36 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2006, 01:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Yeah, there is regular parking in some areas. It's more like flat packed sand areas. There's also a parking lot by the main store. I forget what it's called, but it's by Dirty Dans or something. There's only one fucking store, so you can't miss it. You can also park outside of glamis about 15 miles away in some hick little cow town, and get a lift in. But don't take you little car into the sand or you're fucked. Glamis is crazy over new years weekend. People ride everywhere and there's tons of crazy drag races and hill climbs going on. You'll go to Competition hill and watch them race all day and night. There's also Oldsmobile hill with is pretty big, but the biggest is The Wall. It's way the hell out there, like an hour long ride, but it's freaking huge. My favorite place to ride is in the big bowls. You just ride around in them for hours taking some huge hills. It's great. I love riding the dunes. You'll have a blast. Hopefully it's not too windy. But have fun and hang on.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Dec 2006, 02:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Thanks for the info Exo....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote