ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

If PWF was a high school..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Dec 2006, 06:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default If PWF was a high school..

..who would you be?

Steph: Prom queen candidate

Kurt: the semi-popular jock who doesn't hang with his teammates outside practice or games.

Evil Ryan: The creepy quiet kid

Mac: Brainy stoner who could've applied himself, but found tolking more fun.

Boss: The closet gay jock who tried to over-compensate by bragging in the locker room.

Trev: Class president.
Old 27 Dec 2006, 06:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I'd be the kid that wasn't popular, but at the same time wasn't unpopular, just in the middle.

Many know my name, but don't actually know me, but still many know me, whereas some don't. Thats how i am in reality, in college it was like that. Its kinda like that here, in them popularity contest we have i always seem manage to get past the first or second round then i get my ass eliminated so i'm not popular but also not un-popular.

As for the list you made:

Prom Queen: Steph obviously, not really any female PWF vets to challenge for that.

Semi Popular: Tri

Creepy Quiet kid: Dade

Brain Stoner: Mac, but he left so...

Closet gay: pyXL

Class President: STICK

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2006, 06:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm the coolest guy here. Thats all I know.
Old 27 Dec 2006, 08:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

I'd probably be the quiet young'n just going with the flow, not causing much of a scene. Like I am here. As for being popular...I have no idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2006, 08:45 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sly as hell
Prom Queen: Steph obviously, not really any female PWF vets to challenge for that.

you suck *runs away and cries*
Old 27 Dec 2006, 11:00 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kara
you suck *runs away and cries*
I'd vote for you
Old 27 Dec 2006, 11:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
the true heir to hogwarts

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The half Yid half Nigger who is abused and beaten on a daily basis. Every day he is attacked by the school football team, who's team name is the Whitefaces. One day the beating goes too far, and the star Cornerback decides to pull out a switchblade and stick it in the nigger's skull, and then shoot him right between the fuckin eyes, and then drive a stake through his heart. The nigger yid is rushed to the hospital but he dies on the way there. The nigger yid goes to hell, and has a talk with Satan. Satan unites him with every other nigger, to form an army of hate. To the sound of Michael Jackson's Thriller, every murdered nigger in town arises from their grave, and then they do a funky dance. They dance over to the store and buy some trenchcoats and some assault rifles, then dance on over to the school and spend the entire day murdering every single white person they can find. But then every dead white person is united in heaven by God, and then they arise from the dead to the tune of Michael Jackson's Thriller, and dance to the store and buy some trenchcoats and assault rifles, and dance over to the school and get revenge on the blacks. Every black is murdered besides the original nigger yid. The nigger yid is surrounded, and he doesn't know what to do. He faints due to the freight. Then he wakes up, and he sees his parents, and they comfort him and tell him it was just a dream. And then his parent's eyeballs fall out. And then they go "ha ha we tricked you, we just spraypainted our skin and we're wearing fake afros, we're really the dead crackers, and now it's time to die nigger." The nigger is beaten so bad that he is lying in a hospital bed for 2 years. And on the last day of his hospital time, the hospital is nuked.

That would make a good movie.
Boystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Dec 2006, 11:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

The hell's a yid?
Old 27 Dec 2006, 11:25 PM   #9 (permalink)

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

a yid is another name for a jew

except it is much more offensive

hehehehehehe
Old 27 Dec 2006, 11:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Aren't you a biggoted prick.
Old 27 Dec 2006, 11:35 PM   #11 (permalink)

no but you are

bitch
Old 27 Dec 2006, 11:42 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I'd be the outcast. That's all I know.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2006, 12:28 AM   #13 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade Staley
I'd vote for you

yeah sure you would
Old 28 Dec 2006, 01:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'd be the Show off, The guy that does Backflips and Handsprings on the school oval and practise flashy Martial Arts techniques to intimidate people or just piss them off...

That's what I did in High School Anyway, I don't think i have really changed...

Theoretically If it was your stereotypical PWF high school, I'd probably drop out by Year 10...
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Dec 2006, 01:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

i hated high school...i'm the type that go to class because i have to, can't wait for the bell to ring to go home type of guy for high school...honestly high school was a waste of my time...i didn't learn shit...and litterally passed high school by doing nothing...well it fucked up my first year in college alright...but i'm adjusting to life in college and loving it more...