ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Are you ready...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Dec 2006, 12:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default Are you ready...

It's time mutha fuckers for Boxing Day Madness...I can't wait to go get some super cheap shit.....

Do you have any plans to buy anything on boxing day?
What do you want to buy?
Old 26 Dec 2006, 12:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Never Better

Troy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICKTroy is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via MSN to Troy

I thought Boxing Day were was boxing matches in Canada...

What is it exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Morrison on ECW, after CM Punk crashes into the announce table
.....I'd say he'd have to pay for that, but I don't think he can afford it.

Troy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2006, 12:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Is that where everything is marked down because its post-xmas?
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2006, 02:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I saw Rocky Balboa a day before boxing day....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2006, 02:41 AM   #5 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

what the fuck is "boxing day"?

Most fights are on saturday nights, aren't they?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2006, 04:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

What the fuck do you call the day after Christmas? Here it's Boxing Day, and in the Republic of Ireland it's generally called St. Stephen's Day... what is it in Americana?
Old 26 Dec 2006, 04:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

what do we call it? we call it the day after christmas

never thought it have a special name...

and no the biggest marked down of the year was BLACK FRIDAY...
Old 26 Dec 2006, 06:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyXL
What the fuck do you call the day after Christmas? Here it's Boxing Day, and in the Republic of Ireland it's generally called St. Stephen's Day... what is it in Americana?
the day after Christmas is called "December 26th"

we are a nation of WASPs...so we have very few "Saint" days
(that and the liberal fucks would decide that we were forcing religion upon them and file suit with the government until we had to rename it to something less offensive like "Prariedog recognition day")

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2006, 07:11 AM   #9 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin

it's usually Called Boxing Day in canada, or on some terms "boxing Week". i've never understood why.

Forgotten Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Dec 2006, 07:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
it's usually Called Boxing Day in canada, or on some terms "boxing Week". i've never understood why.
It's something to do with boxes... I think.

Old 26 Dec 2006, 09:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Here in Canada today is called Boxing Day. Its the most overrated day of the year. Everyone goes out to the store because they feel they haven't got enough yet for Christmas. Stores claim they have these huge sales when they really don't. Don't get me wrong... there are deals out there. But these deals aren't good enough for me to fight the rush and be in line for hours.
Old 26 Dec 2006, 09:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Return Shitty Gifts Day.
Old 27 Dec 2006, 04:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Wow...I didn't know you guys didn't have that in the good Ol' USA... I heard of Black Friday (We don’t have that here), but I thought Boxing Day (December 26th) was a North American Thing. (Its actually a holiday in Canada EH!...)

Sorry guys...

Oh well funny story anyways...

My buddy and I went to Best Buy because he was going to buy a new Big Screen TV. We spent 3 hours picking out the one he wanted, got the sale all ready and finalized... Then his Credit was rejected... He raised a big shit fit in the store (like it was the sales persons fault). We left empty handed... but man...I got a good laugh.