ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

There's some characters at work...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Dec 2006, 11:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default There's some characters at work...

This one woman looks exactly like Stitch (from Lilo and Stitch).
This other woman looks a lot like Terry Funk
This one guy looks like Jimmy Neutron.
There's two guys that look a lot like Kane and PWF's own SC.
One of the fellas looks like Carmelo Anothony.
I'm Dexter's Lab there

There might some that I'm missing...but that's all I can think of right now.

Post about the characters at your job, or in your school...
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2006, 11:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

When i had a job there was a girl who looked like the younger version of Jessica Alba, no shit, everyday, i'll just think to myself "fuck, what i'll do to bang you, just once" lol.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2006, 12:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

I know a guy who looks JUST like Harry Potter.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2006, 01:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Master Sergeant

The Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DCThe Glue You want to be like DC

I used to bang a chick that looked like a combo of Alyssa Milano and Marisa Tomei...

Late.

People who use the words "Internet Bullies" are the most pussiest form of pussies you'll ever find. Chances are better than not that any girlfriend they've ever had cheated on them multiple times, probably right in front of them, laughing at their pitiful punk asses the whole time while they sat there and cried. If you or someone you know has been caused grief by an "Internet Bully" then you and/or that person is nothing but a little punk ass bitch, and the world would be a better, more manly place if you'd just jump off a fucking bridge already. Late.
The Glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2006, 02:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I have a fat, bald, 40 year old manager who has a mustache that makes him look like Dr. Robotnik from the Sonic games only his beard is brown not red.

I know a really short old mexican woman who is so short that she reminds me of NicNac from the Bond movie. "The plane the plane!"

I have a manager who looks like, and acts alot like Ron White. Needless to say he's fun to work with. Just don't get close to him, he's got alcohol on his breath.

I know a girl who's so dumb that she kind of reminds me of Jessica Simpson only this girl is beat as hell and looks nothing like her
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2006, 03:19 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx
I know a guy who looks JUST like Harry Potter.
so do I...we call him "Side Effect" here

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2006, 04:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy
so do I...we call him "Side Effect" here
That made me laugh, mainly because I've always thought the same thing.

My neighbor looks like Betty White.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2006, 05:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

There's a kid at my school who looks a lot like Vince Young.
Old 16 Dec 2006, 10:10 PM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

There this one guy I used to work with who looked alot like Harry Potter,everyone would tell him that and it didn't bother him at all.

My friend's girlfriend looks a little like Shawn Michaels too
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Dec 2006, 10:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
formerly Derka

Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Jethro , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

A female teacher of mine looks like Shawn Michaels.
My best friend looks like Waldo.

There's a hell of a lot more, I just can't think of any right now.
Old 17 Dec 2006, 06:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
The dynamic duo

GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.GinoCan is fat like a planet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Crack
This other woman looks a lot like Terry Funk
wtf! lmfao...hell fucking nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Old 17 Dec 2006, 10:41 AM   #12 (permalink)
And yet I fight...

Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Alth , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Alth Send a message via MSN to Alth

The only real character is this one guy who has been with the company for 17 years, the only real job he has had in his life... he talks to himself occassionally, I've gotten use to it, but in the beginning it was weird... I guess that's what working nights will do to you.

Aside from that, most of the cast is pretty normal, besides the fact they're all perverts.
Alth is offline   Reply With Quote