ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

The damn mall..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Dec 2006, 06:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default The damn mall..

I blew damn near $100 bucks on a tee shirt and a dvd set, and every other shopper had a sugared up kid with them. These are the reasons I will never go back. Anybody finish shopping yet?
Old 15 Dec 2006, 06:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I won't be finished shopping until the 23rd. There is really no real way I can finish before hand.

I also don't know exactly when I'll be able to get the Three Stooges Box Set I want to get for my dad.

Last edited by Spear; 15 Dec 2006 at 06:17 PM.
Spear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2006, 06:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

^Stooges.
Old 15 Dec 2006, 06:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
^Stooges.
*corrected
Old 15 Dec 2006, 06:20 PM   #5 (permalink)

trowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famertrowa is a PWF Hall of Famer

i am going shopping tomorrow. waiting till the last week is cool.

My Cars.
trowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2006, 06:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
the true heir to hogwarts

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I remember you thought it was nuts when I paid $20 or so for a Celtics t-shirt.
Boystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2006, 06:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boystar
I remember you thought it was nuts when I paid $20 or so for a Celtics t-shirt.
Who are you?
Old 15 Dec 2006, 06:28 PM   #8 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

I'm finished.

We've actually already celebrated. So I've also given all but one package.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2006, 06:45 PM   #9 (permalink)

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I am the Boooystaaar, leader of the Lil Niggas!

Yeah thats who I am.

And I have a really good memory, especially when it comes to stupid shit.

http://forums.prowrestlingfans.com/s...d.php?p=600363
Old 15 Dec 2006, 06:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

You, sir have no life.
Old 15 Dec 2006, 07:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

I finished my shopping a few days ago. I am glad I am done now, so I can now avoid the mall.
Old 15 Dec 2006, 07:17 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
You, sir have no life.
Just wait a year, then we'll see who's talking.
Old 15 Dec 2006, 07:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Cyn and I finished Christmas shopping a while ago. We made sure we got it done and out of the way somewhat early.

I hate the mall as well. It's terrible in there.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2006, 07:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I refuse to go to within a 5 mile radius of the mall from November 1st til Febuary 1st.

I still have a few things to get.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Dec 2006, 08:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boystar
Just wait a year, then we'll see who's talking.
You'll adopt another lame rap gimmick?