ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Just in time for Christmas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Dec 2006, 05:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Just in time for Christmas

http://www.radaronline.com/features/2006/12/toys.php

What was the most unsafe toy you remember owning?
Old 14 Dec 2006, 05:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Red Rider BB Gun....mom always said I'd lose an eye

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2006, 06:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

lawn darts rock

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2006, 06:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
lawn darts rock
Do you remember when that girl got a lawn dart thrown at her and it went through her skull and was lodged in her brain? It was several years ago. She had to have several operations, but she ended up being okay.

That happened in the town I'm in.

My town is famous for the lawn dart girl and Pamala rogers...
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2006, 07:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

My bike was the most dangerous toy I ever had... I hurt myself bailing on that thing more times than anything else.
Old 14 Dec 2006, 07:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I never owned it, but the girl next door's power weels car.
Old 14 Dec 2006, 07:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
the true heir to hogwarts

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Shit, I was a dangerous kid, give me anything and I'll make it dangerous. I once told my mom that the only reason I wanted toys was so I could destroy them (thats what I said to defend myself after I beat the shit out of my room with a baseball bat, true story).

Great article, btw.

"Mattel, working with the CPSC, announced that the fatality occurred when a young boy in Atlanta fired one of the missiles into his mouth."

Last edited by Boystar; 14 Dec 2006 at 07:30 PM.
Boystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2006, 07:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

They actually sold radioactive substances to kids in the 50's?? The next person who says that the 50's were a much more wholesome time is getting punched in the mouth.

But, I can where something radioactive would come in handy...
Old 14 Dec 2006, 07:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx
Do you remember when that girl got a lawn dart thrown at her and it went through her skull and was lodged in her brain? It was several years ago. She had to have several operations, but she ended up being okay.

That happened in the town I'm in.

My town is famous for the lawn dart girl and Pamala rogers...
Tell her Exo said to duck next time. She tried to ruin my fun

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 14 Dec 2006, 07:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
Tell her Exo said to duck next time. She tried to ruin my fun
She's the reason that, at least in tennessee, they don't sell lawn darts anymore.
Old 14 Dec 2006, 08:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparx
She's the reason that, at least in tennessee, they don't sell lawn darts anymore.
They banned them everywhere in like 1988 or something.

It's all her fault

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 14 Dec 2006, 08:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
(:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo
They banned them everywhere in like 1988 or something.

It's all her fault
Yeah, it happened in 87 or 88 then. I didn't know if they banned them everywhere or just here, so I didn't want to say, "they banned them everywhere..." and it really just be in Tennessee.
Old 14 Dec 2006, 10:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

My computer...seriously. This toy has captured my life, turned me into a stalker, made me a couple friends, made me a lot of enemies, has isolated me from my real-life family and has robbed me of the confidence of expressing any type of independant thought or emotion!!
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Dec 2006, 10:47 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A.M.F
My computer...seriously. This toy has captured my life, turned me into a stalker, made me a couple friends, made me a lot of enemies, has isolated me from my real-life family and has robbed me of the confidence of expressing any type of independence thought or emotion!!

There ya go
Old 14 Dec 2006, 10:53 PM   #15 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
There ya go

Thanks sweetheart...
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote