ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Dec 2006, 03:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK
Default 2007

3 part thread kids.....
1) what was your biggest regret of 06?
2) what was your proudest achievement of 06?
3) what do you hope you accomplish in 07?

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2006, 03:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

1) Not losing the weight that has been bugging me all my life
2) Finally making arrangements to move out onto the Gold Coast, by myself
3) Back to my peak fitness, and full independance
Old 13 Dec 2006, 03:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Submission
3) Back to my peak fitness, and full independance
nice...

Congrats on the move btw...when is that goin down?

to answer my own thread
1)the month of February
2)movin to Hawaii, and leavin the safety net of Cin City
3)gettin back in fighting shape....

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2006, 05:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
the true heir to hogwarts

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

2007... damn time flies by fast, and I'm only 16 .... and damn I'm gonna have to actually think to answer this thread .......

1) Well, I didn't get out of the house alot, that's something I might regret when I'm older. There was this one girl I liked last school year, I guess I should've treated her better, because with no classes together this year she has completely forgotten about me.
2) Nothing lol. I'm not a very successful person. As usual I did a ton of shit on the internet, but I don't think that counts for anything. I did good on the state standardized tests, I am a sergeant in JROTC, and I didn't completely fuck my life up... there.
3) I just want to enjoy myself. I think it's gonna be a great year, I'm just gonna keep having fun. This has been a great end to 2006, not because it's been anything special, but because puberty is coming to an end.
Boystar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2006, 09:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

1) Moving.
2) Meeting Saprx.
3) Get the fuck out of South Florida.
Old 13 Dec 2006, 02:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
sleek & shiny™

pyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICKpyXL is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to pyXL

1. I dunno... this year's been pretty good to me.
2. Coming out to my parents.
3. Do well in my AS Levels, I guess...
Old 13 Dec 2006, 03:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy
3 part thread kids.....

1. Not having a job for the beginning part of the year.
2. Proposing to Cyn
3. Get the fuck out of production work at Cintas, or find something else
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2006, 04:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dev
KOBASHI KOBASHI KOBASHI!!

Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!Dev , Lightspeed to Endor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy
3 part thread kids.....

1) Doing stupid shit which nearly ended my marriage.

2) Supporting my wife through her career twists and turns which has led her to the job she loves.

3) To not be a nameless strong back/weak mind.

Dev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2006, 05:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

1) Trying to straighten my hair, I ended up losing a lot of it thanks to it drying out.

2) Finishing High School / Learning Ninjistu

3) Getting into University / Threesome with Girl Nxt Door and Her Friend (They're Both Bi-sexual)
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2006, 05:13 PM   #10 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja
1) Trying to straighten my hair, I ended up losing a lot of it thanks to it drying out.
Chemical straightener or flat iron?
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2006, 05:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
J-E-T-S

Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.Skill spends too much goddamn time on the interwebs.
Send a message via Yahoo to Skill

1) No major ones.
2) Making varisty football's "A" Squah and keeping my school average high
3) Put on more muscle, find my ways in college

Skill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2006, 05:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

2006 has been nothing but good to me...watch 2007, will be one of the most fucked up years of my life.

1) What I did the other day with the car and insurance situation. Should of gotten my insurance taken care of and should of paid more attention.

2) Being able to maintain my relationship with my girlfriend. There was a time baqck in October when I had feelings for this girl I worked with but that calmed down, as I have started to avoid her alittle.

3) I hope to be able to make it into the college I want to in the fall of 2007. Right now, I have all these offers but I don't know which college to choose.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2006, 05:57 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

1) Being around one of my friends when he had weed
2) Taking care of all my new responsibilities
3) Keep taking care of things
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2006, 06:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

1.Don't really have one
2.Turning 21
3.Hopefully learning how to drive and maybe find a new job
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Dec 2006, 06:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

2006 was pretty crazy. Alot of things happened. Good and bad. It was probably the most eventful year ever for me.

Probably my five month relationship. I learned that serious relationships are fucking stupid as hell at my age.

Definitely getting my plumbing apprencticeship.

But that answer could change after this weekend.

To party even harder in 07. Yeah baby.