ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

"We're on lunch now."

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Dec 2006, 11:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default "We're on lunch now."

So I go to Hardees to get a bacon and egg biscuit, and they're on lunch. It isn't fucking 11:30 and they're serving lunch McDonald's was the same.

Fucking gay. Anything before noon is breakfast, not fucking lunch
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2006, 11:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

I hate when resturaunts do that. I saw a McDonalds once serving lunch at fucking 10:00.
Old 09 Dec 2006, 11:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Jack In The Box does breakfast 24 hrs a day

try going on a week day ...they stop breakfast at like 9:30

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2006, 11:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

McDonalds should serve breakfast all day...then maybe I'd go there once in a while.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2006, 11:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

The BK and McDonalds around here start serving lunch by 10:30. I haven't had breakfast from either of those places in a long ass time.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2006, 03:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Whataburger does breakfast 24/7. Don't you have those?
Old 09 Dec 2006, 03:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
Whataburger does breakfast 24/7. Don't you have those?
Yes, there's one a few minutes from here. I was unaware of them serving breakfast 24/7.
Old 09 Dec 2006, 04:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Crack
Yes, there's one a few minutes from here. I was unaware of them serving breakfast 24/7.
Now you do. Go eat something.
Old 09 Dec 2006, 04:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Now you do. Go eat something.
I already ate earlier. After I left Hardees and McDonald's, I went to a WaWa and got a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit from there. It was decent, but I would have much rather preferred Hardees.

Also, how do you know that the Whataburgers here are gonna serve breakfast all day? And how do you know they're even open 24/7 here?
Old 09 Dec 2006, 04:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

That's how they work in Texas atleast.
Old 09 Dec 2006, 05:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Mcdonalds here serves breakfast till 10:30 weekdays, 11 on weekends, i quit eating mcdonalds cause it upsets my stomach. We got a Waffle House about a 1/4 of a mile from my house, and there's one 1/4 of a mile from where I work, they do breakfast 24/7 365 days a year, 366 on a leapyear.
Old 09 Dec 2006, 06:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC
Mcdonalds here serves breakfast till 10:30 weekdays, 11 on weekends, i quit eating mcdonalds cause it upsets my stomach. We got a Waffle House about a 1/4 of a mile from my house, and there's one 1/4 of a mile from where I work, they do breakfast 24/7 365 days a year, 366 on a leapyear.
How can McDonald's mess with your stomach and Waffle House not? They bathe their food in grease.
Old 09 Dec 2006, 07:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
How can McDonald's mess with your stomach and Waffle House not? They bathe their food in grease.
I dunno. I just know that the past few times I went to McDonald's it has messed my stomach up. Must be some kind of ingredient or something. or maybe the mcds near where i live. I have almost an iron stomach, so the Krystal, WH, hot wings, chili, etc...doesn't bother me, but for some reason a fucking burger from mcdonalds makes me sick for at least the entire next day.
Old 09 Dec 2006, 09:36 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I cook my own goddamn bacon and eggs at my work. That way i get them exactly how i want it and whatever time i feel like it.... Getting the right sort of roll for it is harder though

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Dec 2006, 10:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
the true heir to hogwarts

Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Boystar , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Fast food breakfast is awesome. Unfortunately, I haven't had it in years, because I'm never on the road in the morning. I'm busy either pulling myself out of bed for school, or sleeping in on a weekend.

Damn I don't even really eat breakfast. Maybe that's because I get up around 20 minutes (or less) before school starts. Just gotta rush out the door, no time to eat. Bad habit that fucks me up.

McDonalds is awesome, shit man I'll eat that grease and be proud of it, I ain't scared, despite the fact that high cholesterol runs in my family. One of the things I like about my mom is that she makes sure I only eat fast food once in a blue moon. Hopefully I can keep that up when I'm on my own, although I can just see myself getting lazy and driving up to McD's for some fast food, and I don't care about a healthy diet anyways.
Boystar is offline   Reply With Quote