ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Look at this fuckin' retard..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Oct 2006, 05:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED
Default Look at this fuckin' retard..

Piece of shit, thinks he's cool, posing in his car with a camera?..I got news for you, prickass...it's people like YOU who cause accidents on the roads...your driving and taking pics of yourself can kill others...fuckin' retard. I hope when your about to take your next picture, you crash and you go flying through the windshield but not before the camera takes the pic, so everyone can see your last 2 seconds of life in a picture...Not to mention he thinks he's hotshit, with his stupid little spiked hair and that stupid grin on his face?

So we all do stupid shit, one time or another...whats your recent not so proud moment?..Oh and if you have a pic of you doing something stupid...post it..
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2006, 06:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

I'm not domestic in any sense of the word. period.

I tried washing dishes, and I filled the kitchen with soap bubbles.

I tried cooking and knocked a hole in the ceiling.

Its amazing they even let me in the kitchen anymore.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2006, 06:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Three guesses says that's you.
Old 25 Oct 2006, 06:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.A.M.F

Piece of shit, thinks he's cool, posing in his car with a camera?..I got news for you, prickass...it's people like YOU who cause accidents on the roads...your driving and taking pics of yourself can kill others...fuckin' retard. I hope when your about to take your next picture, you crash and you go flying through the windshield but not before the camera takes the pic, so everyone can see your last 2 seconds of life in a picture...Not to mention he thinks he's hotshit, with his stupid little spiked hair and that stupid grin on his face?
Dude...you think thats dumb? You gotta check this shit out....this shit causes all kinds of wrecks

Stupid shit
CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2006, 06:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

drinking another glass of water at Jumbos...

Last edited by Townduke; 25 Oct 2006 at 06:11 PM.
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2006, 06:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Samson
Dude...you think thats dumb? You gotta check this shit out....this shit causes all kinds of wrecks

Stupid shit

Good find and I agree, whether it's taking pics of yourself while driving or texting while driving..it's stupid.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2006, 06:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Samson

Stupid shit
lmao.

I can't belive you made this thread after the texting thing

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2006, 06:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

That's the closest picture I have of me "doing something dumb". That was at homecomming last week.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2006, 06:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Wine me, Dine me, 619 me!

Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.Townduke is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect

That's the closest picture I have of me "doing something dumb". That was at homecomming last week.
you're holding a balloon...
Townduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2006, 06:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
(:

sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.sparx is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to sparx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townduke
I was staring at that picture wondering if he was the one with the balloon or the one in the red.
sparx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2006, 06:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Townduke
I popped it (Not on purpose) about .2 seconds after the flash went off, I just have a really dumb look on my face.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2006, 06:56 PM   #12 (permalink)
PWF's Best Pure Athlete

The Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of FamerThe Natural is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to The Natural

The other day I asked this lady when she was due and she told me she wasn't pregnant.
Swaggering boisterously.
His face is weatherbeaten
He wears a hooded sash
With a silver hat about his head
And a bristling black mustache
He growls as he storms the country
A villain big and bold
And the trees all shake and quiver and quake
As he robs them of their gold.
The Autumn wind is a RAIDER
Pillaging just for fun
He'll knock you 'round and upside down
And laugh when he's conquered and won.
The Natural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2006, 07:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Oh and if you have a pic of you doing something stupid...post it..

That's me reading this thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Stupid.jpg (10.9 KB, 37 views)
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2006, 07:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK

That's me reading this thread.
glasses, shaved head... the orange glow kinda makes you look like Starscream
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2006, 07:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
glasses, shaved head... the orange glow kinda makes you look like Starscream
DIE FAG DIE!!!!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote