ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Ass!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jul 2005, 12:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Ass!

So I was browsing the people who lived within five miles of my zip code on Myspace and came across a really hot girl, what's more surprising is that she was only 15. I thought I hit the jackpot, she even goes to my school and I just haven't met her before. So I added her to my friends list and almost as soon as I did, she sent me a message asking for my name and she even gave me her s/n. Now I thought she was interested in me. So I IM'ed her on AIM and I told her who I was and she said she didn't know me, after that she asked what grade I was in and I told her. After that she asked me if I knew someone named Jay and I said yeah, he was in my study hall last year and that's when she told me that he was her boyfriend. Well, my reaction was just damn afterwards. I talk to her regularly now so we're cool but I guess what they say is true: the only female friends a guy has are the ones he wants to fuck. That's definately true in my case.

Topic: Do you believe that "the only female friends a guy has are the ones he wants to fuck" is true? Have you ever been in a situation where you find an attractive girl who you think is single and she turns out to have a bf? Discuss.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2005, 12:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

I call that the "When Harry Met Sally" principle

Men and women cannot be friends without sex coming into the equation.

CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2005, 12:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

When Cyn and I started hanging out as friends, she had a boyfriend. That sucked big time. Then they broke up, and she got another boyfriend After that happened a couple more times I guess, we hooked up and haven't looked back since
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2005, 12:31 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKzophrenic
When Cyn and I started hanging out as friends, she had a boyfriend. That sucked big time. Then they broke up, and she got another boyfriend After that happened a couple more times I guess, we hooked up and haven't looked back since
So if you become friends with a hot girl who already has a bf.... it's possible that sooner or later you could be her bf. I like that
Old 20 Jul 2005, 12:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Shit
So if you become friends with a hot girl who already has a bf.... it's possible that sooner or later you could be her bf. I like that
If he treats her like shit, and you're there for her it could happen

However, I think most people get stuck in the Friend Zone and the chick doesn't wanna ruin the friendship with a great guy
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2005, 12:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC

btw...if you haven't seen it, you should....

When Harry Met Sally has some of the best dialogue of any movie EVER.

Old 20 Jul 2005, 12:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

I don't believe that "the only female friends a guy has are the ones he wants to fuck" statement. Only because I'm not like that, before my girlfriend became my girlfriend, we were just friends and I just wanted to get to know her. It never came across my mind that I just wanted to fuck her and leave it at that. Now we've been together for over a year and I love the hell out of her. I think being in a long term relationship is much better than just having "one night stand". With other guys it's different, I know alot of guys that say shit like "Damn, I would give anything to just fuck the shit out of her". So it all depends, some guys like to get to know girls and others just want to fuck them and leave them.
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2005, 12:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Shit
DAMMIT BOY.....if I have to warn you about the goddam friend zone one more time, I will fucking get in my car and drive to fuckin whiteboy country or where ever the fuck you are and smack you upside the fuckin head.

There is no return for the friend zone....it has happened on rare occasions....but it should never be banked on.

Its like hitting the lottery....you have a better chance of being struck by lightning twice.

Old 20 Jul 2005, 12:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by -BA-
I don't believe that "the only female friends a guy has are the ones he wants to fuck" statement. Only because I'm not like that, before my girlfriend became my girlfriend, we were just friends and I just wanted to get to know her. It never came across my mind that I just wanted to fuck her and leave it at that. Now we've been together for over a year and I love the hell out of her. I think being in a long term relationship is much better than just having "one night stand". With other guys it's different, I know alot of guys that say shit like "Damn, I would give anything to just fuck the shit out of her". So it all depends, some guys like to get to know girls and others just want to fuck them and leave them.
never once thought about kissin her?
never once thought about what it might be like to be with her?

I hardly believe that....especially if you are with her now.

Thats essentially saying that you woke up one morning and just said "Hey, I'm bored...do you wanna be my girlfriend"

Its stupid.
Its retarded.
You should be ashamed of yourself for saying it.

Old 20 Jul 2005, 12:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebird
DAMMIT BOY.....if I have to warn you about the goddam friend zone one more time, I will fucking get in my car and drive to fuckin whiteboy country or where ever the fuck you are and smack you upside the fuckin head.

There is no return for the friend zone....it has happened on rare occasions....but it should never be banked on.

Its like hitting the lottery....you have a better chance of being struck by lightning twice.
Well when all the girls I know already have boyfriends then it's better to invest in a girl in case if she breaks up than to not bother at all.
Old 20 Jul 2005, 12:45 PM   #11 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Magick
Well when all the girls I know already have boyfriends then it's better to invest in a girl in case if she breaks up than to not bother at all.
or....

now wait for this, cuz it might shock you....

are you sitting down?....

MEET NEW PEOPLE

Old 20 Jul 2005, 12:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
or....

now wait for this, cuz it might shock you....

are you sitting down?....

MEET NEW PEOPLE
Well now if I transfer schools I'll do that now won't I?
Old 20 Jul 2005, 12:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

if you hang around a girl who's involved in a relationship...just hoping that she's gonna end it with him to be with you....or cheat on him with you...or whatever

Guess what?

She's probably gonna do the same to you.
She'll likely cheat on you.
She'll likely ditch you for someone else.

Fuckin vultures....get your own goddam women.

Old 20 Jul 2005, 12:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
I just don't give a fuck!

Location: Shit Jersey...I want to get the fuck out of this state
SPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICKSPEED is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to SPEED Send a message via MSN to SPEED Send a message via Yahoo to SPEED

Quote:
never once thought about kissin her?
never once thought about what it might be like to be with her?

I hardly believe that....especially if you are with her now.

Thats essentially saying that you woke up one morning and just said "Hey, I'm bored...do you wanna be my girlfriend"

Its stupid.
Its retarded.
You should be ashamed of yourself for saying it.
I said I got to know her first and then I moved on to the next step....It would of been easier if what you said happened....
SPEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jul 2005, 12:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Magick
Well now if I transfer schools I'll do that now won't I?
yes....which is exactly why I've been encouraging it....