ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

My decision
View Poll Results: Should I transfer from the crappy school to the other school?
Yes 11 84.62%
No 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jul 2005, 05:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default My decision

I am faced with a life altering decision that will change my enviroment and change myself socially and academically. Because such a decision is so hard to make, I am at a stalemate as to what I want to do.

Lemmie explain, I am in the process of deciding which school I want to go to this year because I am considering transfering schools. I've already completed two years at my current school, should I finish the last two years at my current school or finish the second half of high school at the other school?

I have two schools to choose from, my current school and the other high school in town.

The reason I'm considering transfering is because I am miserable at my current school. I have few friends, I have no girlfriend, I have no kliq, I have a reputation that I would love nothing more than to get rid of. That's right, my reputation is bad enough that I would throw everything away and transfer to another school just to get rid of it. I am tired of being annoyed and harassed by several people and I am even more tired of what is and what may be said about me behind my back.

So what's the problem with transfering? I only have one close friend who goes to the other school. That's right, I know no one at the other school. It's live with a tarnished record at my current school or get a completely new start. The problem with this option is that I am very shy, people may get a bad first impression of me and I will be an outcast in this school which will be even worse than being in my present school because I at least have friends in my present school.

Let me break it down to pro's and con's...

pro's of leaving:

the girl I like is at the other school, she has introduced me to some of her other friends from the other school so I do have some social connections

The people from both schools rarely talk to each other so my reputation will be scotch free for the most part

I will meet new people and hopefully find a new crowd that I can hang out with

I will get a chance to redeem myself and reinvent myself

I'm pretty sure there's no swimming in their gym class

con's of leaving:

I may get left behind and not find anyone I like

I may not be able to find a lunch table since I don't know anyone

I only know a handful of the kids who go to the other school

If I am a social outcast in the new school then the transfer will be a complete waste

I will not see my current friends there
------------------------------------

So there you have it, the biggest gamble in my whole life. Should I stay or should I go? What would you do if you were in my present situation?

Oh and, please do explain.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2005, 05:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

I voted yes, and you already know why...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2005, 06:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

Yes, go. Meet some new people and make some new friends. It can only be good for you to have some new experiences. Besides you are not happy where you are. Go kiddo, go.
Old 18 Jul 2005, 07:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I would leave, But I'm not you

Sidenote: Mrs. Sabbah< why in the hell are you wearing that blasphamy of a banner
Old 18 Jul 2005, 07:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dade
I would leave, But I'm not you

Sidenote: Mrs. Sabbah< why in the hell are you wearing that blasphamy of a banner
Alli put it on my account. Why is it blasphemy?
Old 18 Jul 2005, 07:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Alli did it, of course.

And I say yes...and I told you why already.
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2005, 07:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Alli did it, of course.

And I say yes...and I told you why already.
What did I miss about the banner? Why is it so bad? I was just relieved that it wasn't milfs or lesbians again.
Old 18 Jul 2005, 07:23 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Sabbah
What did I miss about the banner? Why is it so bad?

Long before you arrived, that banner was used by Hardy...

Its kind of one of those things that, you know, wed all rather forget...what with Mr. McMahon's salad being tossed by Good Ol' J.R. and what not...

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 18 Jul 2005, 07:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson

Its kind of one of those things that, you know, wed all rather forget...what with Mr. McMahon's salad being tossed by Good Ol' J.R. and what not...
Thank you. I was wondering what I missed. I'll ditch it.
Old 18 Jul 2005, 07:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson

Actually that banner was used by Berlyn
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2005, 07:32 PM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Magick
Actually that banner was used by Berlyn

Hardy used it at one point to though didnt he?

oh well, the damn things is gone now...no matter....the good Doctor took care of it...

Quote:
Old 18 Jul 2005, 07:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Quote:
Thank you. I was wondering what I missed. I'll ditch it.
Thank you.
Old 18 Jul 2005, 07:38 PM   #13 (permalink)
Mrs. Sabbah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Thank you.
You should have told me sooner. I thought you made it anyway since you are quite fond of helping my husband piss me off.
Old 18 Jul 2005, 07:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hanh!

Quote:
you are quite fond of helping my husband piss me off.
Its blackmail, I swear.
Old 18 Jul 2005, 08:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I say go for it. Change can be a great thing, like starting over. Plus you like a girl that goes there, it will definitely increase your odds with her.

Good luck with whatever decision you make.
SodaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote