ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Non-Wrestling > Off-Topic

Off-Topic Come here to talk about anything that is off-topic.

Ever get a spanking?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Jul 2005, 01:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Ever get a spanking?

So, I got started on this in a different thread.
Someone asked if we had ever did anything that our parents didn't know about. The truth is my sisters and I did all kinds of shit that my parents didn't know about. But mostly it was just me and my closest older sister, we did a lot without telling my younger sister cause she was a tattle tale.

Well, one day me and my older sister get called in by dad and mom.
>them< "sit down and tell us why you are in here and why you are both getting whopped then grounded"

So we're freaking out. truth is we didn't know just which one of the things we had done in the very recent past that they knew about. we are looking at each other trying to figure out which one of the many things we had done together that they had figured out. they are prodding us now.

She starts> "well, we were smoking the other day in the basement"
them> "that's news to us, but thanks for sharing, but what do we already know"
my turn> "we went in your room and was snooping around"
them> "really, also good to know, but not what we know already"
her turn> "we cut school the other day and went to the mall"
them> "not it"
my turn> "we called Dart and them (boys were weren't allowed to talk to)"
mom> "your getting it for that one, but not what we were looking for"
together,we were out of ideas, what had we done, why were we in trouble?
me> "i don't know that's all the bad stuff we did"
her>"i can't think of anything"
them> "well, how about a clue, it involves the window downstairs"
then we knew, when we had cut school and went to the mall we got home early, the doors were locked but it was cold out so we had broken the basement window to get in the house. the window was covered by a curtain so we used plastic wrap and closed it, thinking no one would ever notice. For one no one was ever down there. But apperantly somebody noticed.
I don't know if things went excactly like above, but that was the jist of it. we got 10 swats each and were ground for what seemed like forever.
I serioulsy remember feeling so incredible stupid.

So, ever get in big trouble.

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2005, 01:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Spear should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Spear Send a message via Yahoo to Spear

Havent we all?
Old 18 Jul 2005, 01:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
> U

Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Brandy , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Havent we all?
cop out!!! come on, share something to laugh about.

Speak some evil, Hear some evil, See some evil!
Brandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2005, 01:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.
Send a message via MSN to Tri Send a message via Yahoo to Tri

are you offering to spank me Brandy? cuz i wont tell anyone. im kinky like that you want your ass licked? bring that balloon knot my way i wont say a word, my mouth will be too full

Old 18 Jul 2005, 01:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Tri should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

well what the crap *puts it away* this thread is misleading and im gonna cry
Old 18 Jul 2005, 01:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I'm disapointed. I thought there was going to be some kinky stories here about you, Brandy.

Maybe another time.
Old 18 Jul 2005, 01:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

i feel the same way reb thats what i thought coming in here so i whipped it out, and NOTHING!
Old 18 Jul 2005, 01:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

I never got in trouble...my parents were always a few steps behind me.
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2005, 01:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTRIb
i feel the same way reb thats what i thought coming in here so i whipped it out, and NOTHING!
*spanks brandy*

I hope that helps.
Old 18 Jul 2005, 01:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Tumbleweed

xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.xer0 : Cocksucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel
*spanks brandy*

I hope that helps.
*Hits Rebel and Tri with a large stick*

BAD...that's a BAD net nerd!
xer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Jul 2005, 01:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

ooh that was hot. ok, XeR0. stand in the corner watching Reb spank your girl, and look all pissed. thats the hottest
Old 18 Jul 2005, 01:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeR0
*Hits Rebel and Tri with a large stick*

BAD...that's a BAD net nerd!
You can't over power both of us.
Old 18 Jul 2005, 01:51 PM   #13 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

yeah, lets get him

*pushes reb into ~0~~!!!!, and walks away with Brandy*

yeah, you get him reb
Old 18 Jul 2005, 01:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Let It Roll

I think we scared her away.

Good going Tri.
Old 18 Jul 2005, 02:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Tri
GAH!

i think we turned her on way too much. her hand and fingers couldnt move in a small circle on her pink parts fast enough AND type at the same time.

ok i'll stop, love you XeR0